• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1231 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she photoshop herself? She looks somewhat heavier in videos then she does in photo shoots. It might be just posing and angles but I still am curious about it.

Posted

Honestly I hope the Kawaii Ambassadors kick her off of the group because of her behavior towards the shopgirls at AP, and how she then made a video about it and posted it on youtube, making money off of her fuck up. It just shows she knows nothing about Japan or Japanese fashion. Kelly is a 100% trashy weeaboo. 

I think she is going to ruin a lot of business opportunities for herself. Between the AP incident, and complaining about the Splat hair dye...she's going to burn bridges with these companies, word of her behavior will get around and no one will want to work with her. She's not original and she's not getting any younger. Her employment options are only going to get more limited.

Posted

Does she photoshop herself? She looks somewhat heavier in videos then she does in photo shoots. It might be just posing and angles but I still am curious about it.

She definitely photoshops herself in a lot of pictures. 

Posted

Has her attitude always been like this though? She was always someone whose name I'd heard way back, but it's only in the last few months I've been seeing her content so I can't really comment on what she used to be like if it's any different. Right now she just comes across as really arrogant and entitled to me. It's the same kind of vibe I get from a lot of people like Jessica Nigri or other oooh alt kawaii girls or whatever. The whole oh I have a decent amount of followers, look at me, I'm such hot shit kind of vibe. 

Posted

I think she is going to ruin a lot of business opportunities for herself. Between the AP incident, and complaining about the Splat hair dye...she's going to burn bridges with these companies, word of her behavior will get around and no one will want to work with her. She's not original and she's not getting any younger. Her employment options are only going to get more limited.

Exactly. Businesses will catch wind of her how she loves such and such product but then will publicly complain about on Youtube. If you don't like the product you're advertising then keep your opinion to yourself and suck it up. 

Posted

I don't understand why she is relevant in the cosplay world. At all. She doesn't make aaaaanything. Nothing wrong with that, but it's weird for someone to be known for cosplay and guest on panels and competitions when they don't make jack shit themselves. Not only that, but her cosplays are always inaccurate. This was just posted on her twitter account today. Where is the choker? Judging from the sleeves and bow, she is wearing the eternal fuku, so why does she have the original tiara? For someone who claims to be such a die hard Sailor Moon fan there are a lot of mistakes and this is only a headshot... don't even get me started on her latex fuku lol

IMG_1633.JPG

Posted

I'm done with her and unsubscribing. This is embarrassing and cringy. Girl is almost 30 and throwing a tantrum  

IMG_8076.JPG

IMG_8077.JPG

Posted

I'm done with her and unsubscribing. This is embarrassing and cringy. Girl is almost 30 and throwing a tantrum  

IMG_8076.JPG

IMG_8077.JPG

This just further proves my point. What a fucking joke. Damn woman is almost 30 yet she acts like a spoiled baby. I'm wondering if she's going to sell all her art stuff like she did with her Hello Kitty items because ONE gallery rejected her art. 

Posted

I used to really like Kelly, once upon a time. Now, I just see her as this entitled bitch, with no brain and no sympathy for anyone else but herself.She tries to come off as this big shot, but in reality she isn't anyone special. I finally watched the AP video and just wanted to cry from second hand embarrassment. The way she acted, and not verifying the price. I love Lolita, I don't wear it, but appreciate the fashion. I even know walking into a AP or BTSSB store that I will be looking at dresses WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over my price range. The fact she thought a whole SET was only $150, just shows how little she actually knows about the fashion (even though she self proclaims she "knows her way around AP & BTSSB." 
She is just so rude and self centered and only cares about how SHE feels, and SHE should be put on a pedestal. Grow up. You're almost 30. 

I am just gonna go watch Dre instead (super cute, great personality, thankful for the things her fan gets her) I prefer her SO much more, and it blows my mind that they can even be "friends" let alone roommates. 

Posted

"... I am just gonna go watch Dre instead (super cute, great personality, thankful for the things her fan gets her) I prefer her SO much more, and it blows my mind that they can even be "friends" let alone roommates."

I think Dre's channel is going in a pretty good direction as far as content goes! Sometimes I wonder about their relationship too. Whenever I saw the fridge I would imagine passive aggressive notes written on it haha. 

Posted

I used to really like Kelly, once upon a time. Now, I just see her as this entitled bitch, with no brain and no sympathy for anyone else but herself.She tries to come off as this big shot, but in reality she isn't anyone special. I finally watched the AP video and just wanted to cry from second hand embarrassment. The way she acted, and not verifying the price. I love Lolita, I don't wear it, but appreciate the fashion. I even know walking into a AP or BTSSB store that I will be looking at dresses WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over my price range. The fact she thought a whole SET was only $150, just shows how little she actually knows about the fashion (even though she self proclaims she "knows her way around AP & BTSSB." 
She is just so rude and self centered and only cares about how SHE feels, and SHE should be put on a pedestal. Grow up. You're almost 30. 

I am just gonna go watch Dre instead (super cute, great personality, thankful for the things her fan gets her) I prefer her SO much more, and it blows my mind that they can even be "friends" let alone roommates. 

I unsubscribed and unfollowed Kelly on literally everything the other day. Everyone is getting sick of her shit. I still follow and subscribe to Dre, but I'm getting nervous because I'm starting to see her change. She always used to be super nice to followers, but the whole going off on people on instagram for people asking why Kelly is getting her tattoo lasered off really rubbed me the wrong way. 

IMG_1667.PNG

Posted

I unsubscribed and unfollowed Kelly on literally everything the other day. Everyone is getting sick of her shit. I still follow and subscribe to Dre, but I'm getting nervous because I'm starting to see her change. She always used to be super nice to followers, but the whole going off on people on instagram for people asking why Kelly is getting her tattoo lasered off really rubbed me the wrong way. 

IMG_1667.PNG

Dre is also aware of PULL. She made a bunch of subtweets being butthurt about what a user said when she came across her thread on here. I wouldn't be surprised if shit starts to come up from Kelly and Dre towards lolcow/PULL

Posted (edited)

She's just announce to her Patreons only that she's disassociating with the gallery lol

I'm done with her and unsubscribing. This 

Dre's comment about the whole tattoo thing was so melodramatic. I'm sorry, but if you overstate your life online, expect people to ask you questions. 

Also, I quote the wrong person, sorry!

Edited by ArmyOfSkanks
Misspelled a name lol, and quoted the wrong person

Posted

Has her attitude always been like this though? She was always someone whose name I'd heard way back, but it's only in the last few months I've been seeing her content so I can't really comment on what she used to be like if it's any different. Right now she just comes across as really arrogant and entitled to me. It's the same kind of vibe I get from a lot of people like Jessica Nigri or other oooh alt kawaii girls or whatever. The whole oh I have a decent amount of followers, look at me, I'm such hot shit kind of vibe. 

I think I found her about 6 months ago and she's always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. However I do feel like her attitude is getting progressively worse.

Posted

I think I found her about 6 months ago and she's always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. However I do feel like her attitude is getting progressively worse.

I started following her in October 2016. I loved her videos. But then her channel and attitude took a turn for the worst. Nothing seems genuine anymore. Her humor and silliness seem forced, like she's trying to come off as this funny person but she's just not good being funny. It was okay when she would add a dash of humor here and there but now it's over the top and all of the time. She also didn't come off as a try-hard nerd. She's always trying to prove she is the ultimate weeb/gamer girl and it's exhausting. It's like she thinks it makes her a special snowflake because she's a kewl gamer gurl*~. She started a gaming channel with Dre a month ago and it's like, why? So we can watch Kelly play Final Fantasy 15 over and over and over? There's other games out there dude.