• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

1051 posts in this topic

Posted

Hasn't Kelly claimed to have social anxiety? Then how come she talk so loud in public and to many people? I can barely talk in public it doesn't matter who I'm talking to it's just really hard, and i'm not even diagnosed with anything. But in an old video she claims that if she would have to have a face to face conversation with a stranger she would act noticeably anxiously, which she hasn't EVER! at least what i've seen in her videos. Not everyone's anxiety is visible, but it's not like anyone with social anxiety would scream in public, i assume.

also what's with Layola's back story? Didn't Kelly say that she didn't come up with one and that layola just doesn't remember? I could be wrong...aaand i'm also new here.

Posted (edited)

And now she's posting on the Twin Mask Facebook page begging for subscriptions and views on her Youtube channel, and promoting that weird "I play Crayola's I-had-you-with-my-master child in a game that rides on the coattails of this very successful LARP" shit she's been doing. 

"Hey fam, it's your friendly neighborhood suffering youtuber. Have you been keeping up on our original game based on Twin mask? Theres some cool lore in there. WATCH ALL THE ADDS AND SUBSCRIBE."

Not even a please, Kelly? Seriously? Looking mighty desperate.

Edited by Sycorax

Posted

OMG I thought you guys were joking when you said her character was a sex slave...ugh kelllyyyyyy:beardo:   she  also sounds like a fan fic mary sue sorry not sorry

I don't LARP but don't they often have people writing characters for inexperienced players? Like don't GMs (is that what they're called?) help new players write realistic characters? Because isn't the whole point of LARP to play off of other people's characters? kinda doesn't sound fun if Kelly's is the bestest and most beautifulest with the saddestest back story uwu 

Hi! I LARP and no, most characters have like.....a very simple backstory. There can be tragedies in the backstory, but most people don't go crazy with it. Its not fun when someones character is too overpowering in any situation, and tbh I avoid characters like they have the plague.

Some LARPs, mostly Blockbuster ones, will have writers on hand to give them a premade character that has a theme that the player can customize themselves. (ie: in two different games, someone plays the character "John" a knight, player A has John go on a noble route while player B has John be a hedonist.) No two player interpretation of a character is exactly alike. The other example is like what you guys mentioned: A writer will collaborate with the player to create a character that not only fits in the universe but is realistic. A bad larp allows players to make whatever they want without supervision and suddenly you have 200 Layolas running around.

Kelly/Layolas character has far too many dramatic rumors and plotlines for a new character; its one thing for these events to possibly occur during game, as it adds interesting points to a story, but when you arrive with so many ideas and youre new its.....idk, its just a lot. Pippin is honestly a far more interesting character and her wiki is shorter. Plus, the good part about Pippins page, is that it invites folks to learn about her character ingame--which Layola doesn't do.

Sort of Related but: Whats really frustrating for me is that there are some larpers I follow that have a strong image in the community and theyre all welcoming Kelly since she has a stronger following than them. There's this thought that she'll make the hobby more popular but...I dont know man, I dont really want someone like her championing larp into the mainstream? 

Posted

Oh and when anyone reports her content when she spams the Twin Mask page, the admins swoop in and go WHY DID YOU REPORT KELLY because god forbid they tell her no for once. 

Posted

Oh and when anyone reports her content when she spams the Twin Mask page, the admins swoop in and go WHY DID YOU REPORT KELLY because god forbid they tell her no for once. 

YIKES that sounds like a mess. I bet theyre siding with her to attract more people to her games, but I'm hoping that the other larp YTbers they invited will see how little Kelly cares about actually larping and she'll lose support. 

Posted

YIKES that sounds like a mess. I bet theyre siding with her to attract more people to her games, but I'm hoping that the other larp YTbers they invited will see how little Kelly cares about actually larping and she'll lose support. 

Her presence actively impacts other people's games so I dunno what the hell they're thinking. LARP House will probably YIKE out when she sees Kelly's behavior but she seems to have suckered Momo in. Which is unsurprising but hey.

Posted

Her presence actively impacts other people's games so I dunno what the hell they're thinking. LARP House will probably YIKE out when she sees Kelly's behavior but she seems to have suckered Momo in. Which is unsurprising but hey.

Yuuuup. Cheyenne wont put up with Kelly's shit imo. Momo....I like her, and i've seen her at events before and she really is nice but way to forgiving and empathetic to ppl who dont deserve it :/ I'm afraid itll be another raquel where momo gives kelly enough tries to be friends and Kelly just....abuses it. 

Posted

Yuuuup. Cheyenne wont put up with Kelly's shit imo. Momo....I like her, and i've seen her at events before and she really is nice but way to forgiving and empathetic to ppl who dont deserve it :/ I'm afraid itll be another raquel where momo gives kelly enough tries to be friends and Kelly just....abuses it. 

Oh absolutely, her behavior is way too much like Raquel's but she doesn't have the charisma to get away with as much.

Posted

finally made an account to comment on this post:D I've been a long time fan of Kelly but within the past year she just seems off?

Anyone get vibes that she doesn't like PJ in Dacian Brats? Her character in that is hella annoying to but i can't help see similarities with her true self to.

Also that weird cringe voice she puts on when she reviews any item is so fake to me-_-Like some weird anime type voice she puts on for it.

Also here for the larp tea and what she's like in it

Posted

finally made an account to comment on this post:D I've been a long time fan of Kelly but within the past year she just seems off?

Anyone get vibes that she doesn't like PJ in Dacian Brats? Her character in that is hella annoying to but i can't help see similarities with her true self to.

Also that weird cringe voice she puts on when she reviews any item is so fake to me-_-Like some weird anime type voice she puts on for it.

Also here for the larp tea and what she's like in it

I feel so bad for PJ and Phi. Anything that takes focus off of her makes her into this jealous little gremlin and yeah, that character is...I mean she plays her baby-had-as-a-slave making Phi be HER slave so...that's a lot of cringe. 

Oh, buddy, pal, I have so much LARP tea, gallons of it. AND IT MUST BE SPILLED! 

And, totally unrelated, she's getting a cosmetic procedure done but she complains about being broke all the time...what...

Posted

I feel so bad for PJ and Phi. Anything that takes focus off of her makes her into this jealous little gremlin and yeah, that character is...I mean she plays her baby-had-as-a-slave making Phi be HER slave so...that's a lot of cringe. 
Oh, buddy, pal, I have so much LARP tea, gallons of it. AND IT MUST BE SPILLED! 

And, totally unrelated, she's getting a cosmetic procedure done but she complains about being broke all the time...what...

GIRL SPILL ALL THE LARP TEA!!!! :) 

totally right, you can see how annoyed she get's when Tilly isn't front and centre with all the attention. Ryan just looks done with it all. Hate how Pj and Phi are the only ones into it the most but of course tilly always has to cause something to stop them. With the whole slave thing with Phi speaks volumes how she wants to control everything. Remember how Kelly was forcing Phi to have yellow hair even though she didn't want it and that she can never have pink hair like Kelly yet another member of the group has pink smh (only acceptable is it was a different undertone)

Saw her insta story on that, won't be surprised with her milking that as long as she can as well just like she did after her lipo

Posted

Everyone thinks she's kind of just a dumb bimbo who's there to get attention with her Special Tragic Backstory and slutty costume (she's worn progressively less as time goes on, and she hasn't been there for more than a few months), she's really leaning into the "I have all the special abilities, give me plot" shit (never mind that what she's trying to do takes literal years to buy up in game), she has no qualms about using other people to further her plot (see also: Phi and most of the other elves), and the few people that are remotely friendly to her are totally taken advantage of (again, see also: Phi). I honestly think staff tolerates her because they're worried about backlash on her failing Youtube channel.

Mark my words, Ryan is gonna bail and PJ is going to feel obligated to stick around while poor Phi is just treated like shit until she bails too. I genuinely hope she can get out and find a safe and healthy situation to be in where she's supported and her creative endeavors aren't shit all over by a bitchy control freak like Kelly. 

Oh totally, she's going to go "oh I had this Mysterious Procedure, pity me, take care of meeeee" for as long as she humanly can and then go back to complaining about how everyone leaves her and she's So Special and So Alone UWUUUUU.

Posted

did anyone see her instastory of her bruise ?? wtf 

Posted

did anyone see her instastory of her bruise ?? wtf 

No but please do share

Posted

gumxdrop: I was getting all riled up reading about Kelly's nauseating LARP backstory, but then I saw your avatar pic (Hyungwon is my ult bias) and now I'm calm again, so thank you :D

Sycorax: I'm so glad you've come to spill the tea on Kelly's LARP character. I was honestly wondering what other players thought of her because from her videos talking about it, her character sounded cringey as hell (and it was!)

pizzabagel: I haven't seen it, but do tell! :o