• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

1169 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't get this whole hair business either, does Kelly think she isn't going to be special because she won't be the only one with coloured hair?

Also, little OT but does anyone know when Kelly's Twitch channel is going to be launching? Hasn't she got her gaming chair and PC sorted? 

Posted

D40AB171-94AA-4F35-85AE-F18AA60FDD34.thu

Kelly, what is this obsession, stoooooopppppppppppp

Posted

Did she delete this post aleady or is it an old one??

Honestly her Clown Obession is making me sick. She is so late with this whole Pennywise trend...

Posted

Did she delete this post aleady or is it an old one??

Honestly her Clown Obession is making me sick. She is so late with this whole Pennywise trend...

5DC64005-F7D5-4D39-BC99-0254C6F49DC7.thu

Still there. 

Posted (edited)

She is such a freaking downer. "Everybody's enjoying the holidays but LOOK AT MEEE ALL SAD AND ALONE."

EDIT: I don't want to seem like a jerk for being insensitive to how she feels but maybe waiting until a major happy holiday like Thanksgiving or Xmas to push this video out is a bad idea for her followers like I'm watching through this and it doesn't seem like she's even promoting all the major suicide hotlines etc. [maybe she does at the end IDK yet].

Edited by sleepmon
edit

Posted

She is such a freaking downer. "Everybody's enjoying the holidays but LOOK AT MEEE ALL SAD AND ALONE."

EDIT: I don't want to seem like a jerk for being insensitive to how she feels but maybe waiting until a major happy holiday like Thanksgiving or Xmas to push this video out is a bad idea for her followers like I'm watching through this and it doesn't seem like she's even promoting all the major suicide hotlines etc. [maybe she does at the end IDK yet].

I wish I could feel sorry but a lot of flakes have done this and I feel like it's a ploy for comfort and such. I should watch the video but I'd probably get mad 

Posted

Her vlogmas is a mess. I dont even bother clicking on them because they look boring.

Posted

I found this site a few months back and finally created an account because Kelly has just gotten so frustrating, obnoxious, and irritating, and I need to vent. I've been following her for four years now, having initially liked her fashion and interior decor style, but each year I've been getting more and more fed-up with her attitude and shallow content. The highlights for me have been her handling of the Angelic Pretty debacle last year, her constant victim mentality, her endless whining and self-centeredness, and now her treatment of Phi. I've adored Phi from the first time she appeared on Kelly's channel. She's so down to Earth, personable, sweet, and lovely. And then there's Kelly, who always seems to either downplay or control Phi's presence in her videos. I've subscribed to Phi's new channel and hope it outgrows Kelly's so she can eventually leave Kelly in the dust. The only reason I'm still subscribed to Kelly's channel is to watch the videos with Phi in them.

And what is with Kelly's new video titled "Ask Kelly: Why is Dating so Hard?" I haven't watched it yet, but isn't Kelly the last person on Earth to be giving any kind of dating advice? :|

Posted

And what is with Kelly's new video titled "Ask Kelly: Why is Dating so Hard?" I haven't watched it yet, but isn't Kelly the last person on Earth to be giving any kind of dating advice? :|

Because our great kawaii queen is the one to ask for advice obviously!

:haiplz:

Ask any of her "daddies" (also can this fucking daddy thing please DIE?): Sephiroth, Pennywise or any of the cringey AMSR videos she spends her lonely nights with. She's a real heartbreaker that one. Honestly Kelly needs to ask herself that question and answer it for herself before giving advice. I'd say she should let Davey Suicide answer this but we all know how that last Q&A went. Spoiler: he didn't get to answer much and is probably still glad he dodged that Pretty Guardian bullet. 

But I feel you. I loved her for years before I discovered PULL and lolcow so I get that loss of innocence moment. It sucks. I hope Phi stays Phi. 

Posted

"Hey guys, it's vlogmas day one"

*weeks later*

"oh i forgot i was doing vlogmas so ask kelly it is"

Posted

Man...I'm still waiting for that Twitch channel. I mean, didn't she get all that alienware stuff for free? 

Posted

I've been aware of her for some time now, and I've avoided her because she's always come off as whiny and selfish, but now she's in the LARP I play in and she's absolutely insufferable. Like she's trying too hard to be LARP House (whose content I actually enjoy) and make LARP "her brand" in addition to the pastel barf she's made into her entire reason for existence, and she's got a few others in on it (god I pity them). Like she exists to be this dumb sexy elf in a sparkly bikini, her backstory is CRINGEWORTHY (got pregnant by her owner when she was enslaved which is...yeah that's well into Nope-land for a bunch of reasons), and she's just there to stomp her feet and pout at the big scary guy she's rp-banging. That's it. There's no substance to the character, she's just...there. Oh and this shit's screwing over the rest of her faction (elves) but she doesn't care because Kelly exists to get attention and try to be The Most Cute. It's painful to watch. 

Posted

I've been aware of her for some time now, and I've avoided her because she's always come off as whiny and selfish, but now she's in the LARP I play in and she's absolutely insufferable. Like she's trying too hard to be LARP House (whose content I actually enjoy) and make LARP "her brand" in addition to the pastel barf she's made into her entire reason for existence, and she's got a few others in on it (god I pity them). Like she exists to be this dumb sexy elf in a sparkly bikini, her backstory is CRINGEWORTHY (got pregnant by her owner when she was enslaved which is...yeah that's well into Nope-land for a bunch of reasons), and she's just there to stomp her feet and pout at the big scary guy she's rp-banging. That's it. There's no substance to the character, she's just...there. Oh and this shit's screwing over the rest of her faction (elves) but she doesn't care because Kelly exists to get attention and try to be The Most Cute. It's painful to watch. 

It's hilarious how much of a Mary Sue even her larp character is. She's not only a magical whimsical twin and a sex slave, but the most specialest of them all, with the most specialest magical power, and roommate's character is just a supporting character to her just like in real life.

http://twin-mask.wikia.com/wiki/Layola_Mond-Licht?venotify=created

Some excerpts:

When she told her parents of the wonderful adventures she could have in the realm of dreams, they were naturally very worried, for they knew that Dream Magic could act like an infection [...]

In secret, though, Layola still spent a portion of every night flying through the infinite realms of her lucid dreams, escaping the structure of her diurnal life through nocturnal discoveries.

When the soldiers saw Layola’s beauty, she was shipped off to be a slave, and she never saw her brother again: her last view of him was that of a smoke-stained face pressed against the iron bars of a cage, screaming for her.

Tragically, in the process she let slip one of the few facts that she had truly kept secret up to that point: her ability to see glimpses of the future.

After the Flight, Layola was very highly respected among her fellow Radolond, with people almost subtly bowing to her at unguarded moments. 

Eventually, Dorian Tremaine came to favor Layola over even his own wife, and he started to joke about cutting Layola’s ears into a human, oval shape so that he could leave his wife and marry her.

In this already-insane double life, Layola’s nightly dreams started to become more urgent and powerful. 

Indeed, five years after Tilly’s birth, Layola started to have visions of her own impending death. In her unhinged internal state, she could not tell if those visions were prophetic [...]

Furious about what he saw as a betrayal, Dorian Tremaine was forced to pull his favorite pet from her role and to kill her. In choosing a beautiful death, he settled on elegance rather than ostentation: he strangled her with a fine silk ribbon, after securing her limbs with other ribbons so that she could not thrash around in an unseemly way. 

And then, after oblivion, Layola Returned from death. On Tear, she remembered much of her life with House Tremaine…but she had no memories of her daughter Tilly [...]

Through his connection to the Celestine Loremaster Gabriel, Layola learned that she looked exactly like the ancient etchings of an unbelievably ancient culture called the Astari…and she learned that her star-diamond headdress looked very much like an artifact of Astari origin. 

Layola surprised herself by speaking an old form of the Draconic language, one night in the tavern after trying a strong, stimulating drink.

Do not be fooled by Layola's beauty, as her affinity to magic is so much deadlier.

Layola's crown is made out of her own tears she wept during her time in captivity.

Rumor has it, Loyola is a Grandmaster Blood Mage, because moving as fast as she does is impossible without magic

Hiding behind the innocence in her eyes lurks a hunger and desire only Sekril seems to envoke within her. Perhaps it is time for the man of the night and the princess of the moon to meet in the light.

That's the abridged version...

I'm not a LARPer, so I need to ask - is it common for a new player character to have this many important sounding character traits and plot points focused around her? The wiki page about Phi's character is much shorter and her plot points are way less dramatic.

Posted

It's hilarious how much of a Mary Sue even her larp character is. She's not only a magical whimsical twin and a sex slave, but the most specialest of them all, with the most specialest magical power, and roommate's character is just a supporting character to her just like in real life.

http://twin-mask.wikia.com/wiki/Layola_Mond-Licht?venotify=created

Some excerpts:

That's the abridged version...

I'm not a LARPer, so I need to ask - is it common for a new player character to have this many important sounding character traits and plot points focused around her? The wiki page about Phi's character is much shorter and her plot points are way less dramatic.

Oh no she basically came in and demanded that she get Super Special plot. She's a magical girl Mary Sue sex slave and everyone else is her supporting plot and people are just done with it. Like I wish I could explain the "ok she's here let's just play and ignore her" that I notice at game. She tries so hard to be sexy and interesting and she's just...utterly vapid. She doesn't DO anything at game other than pose for pictures and then Youtube about it later. She's going to quit at some point and put Twin Mask on blast purely because they didn't give her the attention she craves, I'd put money on it.

Meanwhile, Phi's character is much more engaging and gets stuck following Kelly's whiny ass around. She's trying to branch out and create plot and Kelly keeps trying to control her to the point where Phi's character stepped into a fight Kelly's character caused and DIED OVER IT while Kelly screamed and pouted in the background. 

Oh and my interactions up close and personal with her at game? She wouldn't move out of the damn way so I and others could open the bathroom stall doors, and was begging Phi to buy her Starbucks, and she just kept inserting herself into other people's plot. Seriously, Kelly? 

Posted (edited)

OMG I thought you guys were joking when you said her character was a sex slave...ugh kelllyyyyyy:beardo:   she  also sounds like a fan fic mary sue sorry not sorry

I don't LARP but don't they often have people writing characters for inexperienced players? Like don't GMs (is that what they're called?) help new players write realistic characters? Because isn't the whole point of LARP to play off of other people's characters? kinda doesn't sound fun if Kelly's is the bestest and most beautifulest with the saddestest back story uwu 

Edited by Sparklefist
added stuff