• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1212 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all. Missed me? Probably not. lol.. Joking aside.. I have tried to keep up and.. well.... I .... will not hold back.

It amazes me... how this woman can make just about anything.. and everything about her. Everything. The sky being blue, why other girls enjoy Lolita fashion, to cartoon characters for Disney or art for graphic novels.. somehow.. the universe blessed her to be the center of its being. I am so sickened by her. I didn't think I could lose what respect I had for her but I am just beyond disgusted. Somehow.. her cousin passing away is why she talks about her depression and why she feels she is an advocate. I understand and empathize that everyone grieves differently but what I don't respect is how she posts his photos and other personal things related to him without thinking that maybe... Austin didn't want to be made an example. Maybe he didn't want his pain on display. What about his family? His parents?

At least give him the dignity this poor boy deserves, but she's made this about her. She might be sad but not enough to not exploit his funeral, his struggle with depression to turn the attention on herself to make it about her suffering. As if stealing her father's ashes and painting a fucked up painting of herself as an emo clown wasn't bad enough... now she does this. And then to learn the videos are monetized??? I don't have a nice thing to say about her. If the videos were done tastefully without coming across about herself and if I felt she got the families' permission which I highly doubt. It feels attention whoreish, selfish and just sleezy. My heart goes out to the young man who is no longer here, I don't claim to know his story but I feel like his story and legacy deserves, no demands more respect from his family member than this.  Kelly is certifiable. Her issues go beyond depression or bipolar or whatever else she is claiming to be these days. She is a depraved person with no consideration for other people's personal pains or feelings. I've lost words. My condolences to his family.

Posted

I kind of wish that the group on Youtube that called her out about the whole AP dress fiasco would make a video about this too because damn if they didn't do a good job with the AP dress video.  (I know they won't because they're mainly for lolita stuff but still it would be great.)  

It's crap that she's acting this way, but like a lot of people on lolcow said, it's hard to call someone out for this because of the situation.  I mean, look at what happened with the person who did call her out on Twitter.  Robbie Daymond had to get involved.  9_9

People called her out on how she still has the GoFundMe up and is getting ready to go on vacation and she was all, "I saved up for my vacation and the things I buy!!"  Okay, Kelly, it's called being an adult and having priorities.  Ever heard of them?  What's more important?  Paying for the funeral or going on vacation?

Posted

Does anyone honestly believe Kelly's family needs help paying for the funeral? Last I checked they were financially blessed and she sure seems to be continuing a lifestyle that suggests that. 

Pretty sure she sees her cousin's death as an opportunity to make money and is certainly being shameless about monetizing in every way she can while his death is still current. Disgusting. :alpacamad:

Posted (edited)

I think seeing this on lolcow made me despise her even more.
0kellyfuckoff.thumb.jpeg.79357bae60f5af3

From what I understand he was only 16. 16 years old. There is more than one kind of way of being perverse, and she is a very vile and perverted woman. There is a right way to handle things and for her to broadcast all of this so nonchalantly it perplexes me how she thinks any of this is okay. And yes the planning of her vacation is incredibly sus considering she made that gofundme. I'm sorry I just don't like her. I can find no redeeming qualities about her and she continues to show her true face with each passing week. And I will ask this since I haven't seen anyone talk about it.. but Twitch...whatever happen to that??

Edited by Raindrop Cake
Sorry got his age wrong >.<

Posted (edited)

I think seeing this on lolcow made me despise her even more.

From what I understand he was only 16. 16 years old. There is more than one kind of way of being perverse, and she is a very vile and perverted woman. There is a right way to handle things and for her to broadcast all of this so nonchalantly it perplexes me how she thinks any of this is okay. And yes the planning of her vacation is incredibly sus considering she made that gofundme. I'm sorry I just don't like her. I can find no redeeming qualities about her and she continues to show her true face with each passing week. And I will ask this since I haven't seen anyone talk about it.. but Twitch...whatever happen to that??

I'm glad to know that it wasn't just me who was extremely off-put when I saw this tweet... I get why his family wants to see his message and stuff, but Kelly seems to not have any sense of privacy for this kid. I honestly wouldn't put a past her at this point to make a "I read my cousins texts from the day he died" video if she thought she could get away with it. And it just felt super obnoxious to me that she tweeted this to apple support in front of her whole twitter following? Like it may be annoying to deal with tech support and such sometimes, but there are other ways to contact them rather than your super public twitter.

Edited by rabbit splicer

Posted

You guys want a glimpse into her future? Go watch Sunset Boulevard. 

Posted

Why couldn't she just call up Apple support? Or go to the Apple store? Why'd she have to do it over twitter?? I can understand why Austin's caregivers (who I think is Kelly's mum or sister??) would want to go through his phone though, but couldn't THEY have contacted Apple? . 

I watched the netflix show amazing interiors and honestly, her house is pretty underwhelming (not the most underwhelming mind you), and I can see why they only spent like 5-10 minutes talking about it. TBH her actual house tour on youtube was more interesting to watch. Also, am I the only one who felt sorry for Dre? Like, I know shes's moved out now but honestly I felt like she had no input in how the house was decorated, in one part Dre asked Kelly how she would feel if she moved into a mansion where everything was Dre's style and only one room in Kelly's and Kelly said that she'd rather die.

Posted

Why couldn't she just call up Apple support? Or go to the Apple store? Why'd she have to do it over twitter?? I can understand why Austin's caregivers (who I think is Kelly's mum or sister??) would want to go through his phone though, but couldn't THEY have contacted Apple? . 

I watched the netflix show amazing interiors and honestly, her house is pretty underwhelming (not the most underwhelming mind you), and I can see why they only spent like 5-10 minutes talking about it. TBH her actual house tour on youtube was more interesting to watch. Also, am I the only one who felt sorry for Dre? Like, I know shes's moved out now but honestly I felt like she had no input in how the house was decorated, in one part Dre asked Kelly how she would feel if she moved into a mansion where everything was Dre's style and only one room in Kelly's and Kelly said that she'd rather die.

And thus the feeling that everything always has to go Kelly's way is even stronger with that comment. 

Posted

Here's a screenshot that was on Lolcow. Figured we should have here as well. This happened while Kelly and the other twitter user were having their back and forth about Kelly profiting on her cousins death. 

ke.PNG

Posted

keden3.thumb.JPG.aff8c9a479115528ccbbdd0. Girl, grieve all you want and for as long as you want I don't care, but honestly the fact that you're putting it all over twitter and shit makes me -and a lot of other people- feel like you're just trying to be the victim. I know this is such a sensitive topic but for fucks sake kelly, you're clearly just trying to get attention and sympathy, it's pretty sad and pathetic. 

keden4.thumb.JPG.7449e9761a1a00ba7e6210b  Oi Kelly, practice what you preach!! Stop posting about Austin and your body dysmophia and go see a psychiatrist, they will help you far more than you fucking twitter followers will! 

Posted

keden3.thumb.JPG.aff8c9a479115528ccbbdd0. Girl, grieve all you want and for as long as you want I don't care, but honestly the fact that you're putting it all over twitter and shit makes me -and a lot of other people- feel like you're just trying to be the victim. I know this is such a sensitive topic but for fucks sake kelly, you're clearly just trying to get attention and sympathy, it's pretty sad and pathetic. 

Hidden Content

Honestly, her tweets above don’t bother me because they’re really down-to-earth and it seems like she’s writing them in order to organize the thoughts inside her head. The thing that really rubs me the wrong way with Kelly is her broadcasting her family members as they grieve. Pain from grieving is such a personal experience, it’s so private. Having someone show to millions of people what you look like while you’re grieving is disrespectful to the highest degree, in my opinion. Kelly can do whatever she wants when it comes to her pain, but publishing her family members in that personal, private moment is invasive, disrespectful and unacceptable. 

Posted

Looking at everything on lolcow and seeing how she pretty much told someone that "It is clear that you've never lost someone before." was really shitty of her. She's not the only human on this planet who has lost someone. Cassandra was very brave to stand up to her and stand against the rabid fans. I honestly think that a voice actor having to come to her rescue was unnecessary and pretty much putting down someone with real issues and standing up for someone who uses her issues to gain profit for her "job". Oh it's your job to be a "mental health advocate"? It's not a job it's a choice you have to make to stand with others. Profiting from her cousins death is just sad and low of her and I hope he rests in peace and that the family can find peace in these trying times.

Posted

I have yet to watch it yet, but there's yet another video about this now

20180731_192704.png

Posted

I have yet to watch it yet, but there's yet another video about this now

20180731_192704.png

Well, for me, it was simple.
I thanked them internally for blessing my life with sharing theirs with me, say a goodbye and move on, living my life like they probably hope I would.

I know, it's not easy like that but I try hard to not mourn too long cause I know they would want me to be happy to have known them and live my life fully. Then again, that's what I would like when I die.
Unlike Kelly who is still milking this with more videos and such...

Posted

20180731_192704.png

Let me guess. The Kelly Eden way in how to survive the loss of a loved one: 

Step 1: Post on all your social medias your loved one passed away. ( post every week for about 2 months )

Step 2: Record youtube videos of yourself pretend crying.

Step 3: Ask strangers to give you money for like the funeral or whatever ( if you can afford it no need to tell anyone. Your fans on YT will give you money out of pity ) 

Step 4: Go on vacation with friends ( make sure you post sad photos the whole time. That all inclusive margarita in your hand gotta look like its filled with tears in those IG photos! )

Step 5: repeat all 4 steps and enjoy!