• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1213 posts in this topic

Posted

So Kelly's vid on laser tattoo removal. 

I don't have any tattoos so please don't quote me on this because I could be wrong, but isn't it a bit of a no-no to get tattoos of other artist's work? 

If she got the artist’s permission it’d be okay, I know a lot of artists sell “rights” in a sense that allow people to get their work tattooed. If she just ripped this artwork off the net without asking and a tattoo artist agreed to do it without caring to know where it came from; they’re both crappy people. When you supply references to a tattoo artist that are evidently original works from elsewhere they always ask where it’s from for the sake of ethics and protecting their own credibility.

Posted

If she got the artist’s permission it’d be okay, I know a lot of artists sell “rights” in a sense that allow people to get their work tattooed. If she just ripped this artwork off the net without asking and a tattoo artist agreed to do it without caring to know where it came from; they’re both crappy people. When you supply references to a tattoo artist that are evidently original works from elsewhere they always ask where it’s from for the sake of ethics and protecting their own credibility.

she has gotten art from this artist tattoed on her body before and said she was unable to contact the artist because of a language barrier or something and decided to not contact the artist and just get it tattoed which to me seems a little iffy. Personally I would always want to get permission from the artist before using their art. There was a lot of info about this on lolcow iirc.

Posted (edited)

While I give Kelly's family my condolences, I really do believe that Kelly is only making these videos for money. This is the third ( not including the home haul) video she's made about Ausin and I know people won't call her out on how shitty she's acting because of the situation.

Edited by Sparklefist

Posted

While I give Kelly's family my condolences, I really do believe that Kelly is only making these videos for money. This is the third ( not including the home haul) video she's made about Ausin and I know people won't call her out on how shitty she's acting because of the situation.

Not to mention she makes sobbing crying noises, but not a single tear falls from her face... her eyes are not even red.

Like just compare this "crying" video to one of trisha payta's. It seems too forced and fake. Idk that's just my opinion. 

Posted

She still has the go fund me link on her IG up...people are still donating...

k.png

g.PNG

Posted (edited)

Edited by ---

Posted

It's hard to say. I feel her sadness is genuine, but the tears seem forced; like she's squeezing her eyes really tight just to get some tears out. I don't know, I just don't feel right criticizing people while they're grieving, so maybe it's all fake and she's doing it for money and I'm just being too lenient. 

Fear not, I can criticise enough for the both of us. As much as I agree the sadness is real, she is just using this as a way to male money by playing on peoples emotions and thats not cool. As bad as it sounds, I find this sort of thing gross and explotive. I dont feel sad about it cause someone is using a terrible thing as a cash cow.

Cause honestly, one post or video about it is enough, any more than that is just an excuse to get money and have people feel sorry for you/give you attention. 

Kelly, if you wanna fake cry and make it look real, it's called eye drops or onions, use it.

Posted

is it just me or is her luna tattoo not that good? nikko hurtado has this reputation of being an ink master (and i believe he is! the works on his instagram are amazing) but i don't really like this one. 

also, speaking of tattoos, is her crystal friendship tattoo fading already?? she just got it! or is she lasering that as well (considering it's a poorly done tattoo)

Posted

is it just me or is her luna tattoo not that good? nikko hurtado has this reputation of being an ink master (and i believe he is! the works on his instagram are amazing) but i don't really like this one. 

also, speaking of tattoos, is her crystal friendship tattoo fading already?? she just got it! or is she lasering that as well (considering it's a poorly done tattoo)

She's lasering it off I think. Because she got it with people she's no longer friends with but I could be wrong. 

Posted

She's lasering it off I think. Because she got it with people she's no longer friends with but I could be wrong. 

In her latest video she says that tattoo artists mention her skin is very "rough" and doesn't absorb ink very well, so it generally needs more ink than is usually used. She also says she's getting it recolored.

Her words tho, no opinion on if this is true or not 

Posted

It's really going off on her twitter about her putting ads on her videos regarding her cousins suicide

Posted (edited)

Welp, I'm glad to say that I stand corrected. 

KEDEN.JPG

Edited by Sparklefist

Posted

This girl is legit a sociopath. As soon as Austin dies, she immediately posts a mini series of monetized videos with clickbait titles filled with tearless crying. I am not surprised that she is alone and not in a relationship. She is a clever artist, there isn't anything else positive I can say about this person.

Posted

Welp, I'm glad to say that I stand corrected. 

KEDEN.JPG

Which part of “making videos about your cousin’s suicide monetized is kinda awful” is so hard to understand for her? She compares it to songs, except songs are something that actually touches people’s hearts, and something they can continuously relate to. Nobody’s gonna download your Austin videos to listen to when they feel down. 

She keeps saying that it’s no different from what she films every day, except it is?? Kinda a lot, too?? What the fuck. Even news channels have some videos that they refuse to monetize because of the sensitive content, what the fuck kind of bullshit logic is that? Just say you’re cool with profiting off your cousin’s death and go. 

Also, as a side note: Logan Paul set the bar pretty low for what is and isn’t disrespectful in a video involving suicide, so I wouldn’t use excuses involving him lightheartedly, Kelly. 

Posted

Kinda OT: Kelly is on a show on Netflix called Amazing interiors, it's mostly about her house, but its so interesting to see how she look on tv vs in her videos, I think it was filmed in 2017, Toshi is slightly pink in the footage