• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1218 posts in this topic

Posted

Her latest video tho. Moaning about her life as a youtuber saying its a really hard job and when Ppl say anything negative about it or why doesn't she get a real job says it because they are bitter jealous or angry. Bitch, fuck off.  My 12 hour night shifts in healthcare are hard but compared to her job I guess I have it easy. I'll never moan about being hit, spat on or verbally abused again. I have it so much easier than making videos of me eating for half hour with 4 ads in its duration.  

Posted

Her latest video tho. Moaning about her life as a youtuber saying its a really hard job and when Ppl say anything negative about it or why doesn't she get a real job says it because they are bitter jealous or angry. Bitch, fuck off.  My 12 hour night shifts in healthcare are hard but compared to her job I guess I have it easy. I'll never moan about being hit, spat on or verbally abused again. I have it so much easier than making videos of me eating for half hour with 4 ads in its duration.  

I finally got around to watch that video. What a load of horse shit. All of her latest videos are of her complaining. I thought she would have been a great youtuber when i found her Sailor moon skit videos and now she does these boring ass videos of her in her room complaining. Kelly idgaf if youtube is hard. What hard is the motivation / creativity to do anything which is what you lack. You are so lazy that you tell your fans to buy you shit off you wish list. You are so lazy that you went to get lipo when you aren't even struggling with obesity. You are so lazy that you talk about the same damn topics over and over. Your idea of a mukbang video is complaining you have depression for the millionth time. I don't get how she has fans. Fans of what? 

Posted

New poster here. Hello to all. I made an account because I actually liked Kelly for about the length of three videos, until some tea party video where she screamed at Dre about having anxiety in the middle of a crowded street, then the video hard cut to the two of them sitting on the couch and Kelly complaining about having to leave because Dre had an anxiety attack. I was shocked by her total lack of self awareness. 

She has taken that to the next level with the death of her family member. She's  managed to get many of her fans to fund the funeral in spite of her family's alleged wealth, and is posting photos of the boy and bugging Apple to unlock his phone on Twitter of all places, for the whole world to see. If I were this poor child's parents I would be livid. Its  nuts to me that she sees this as acceptable behaviour.  

It takes a lot for me to actually dislike someone, especially someone I've never met, but this woman is terrible. Truly, truly terrible. Aarrgh. 

Posted

I’m not one to comment on people’s ways of grieving, you grieve the loss of your loved ones however you feel is best, but... I don’t know, I just get the feeling that the way she’s dealing with her cousin’s death is kind of disrespectful towards other family members. She’s broadcasting it all for the world to see.

I understand that, while not all of them are like that, it’s not uncommon for internet personalities to use their platform as a place to vent, an outlet, a form of therapy, however, the fact that she’s recording everything and taking pictures of everyone while they’re grieving really rubs me the wrong way. Like, the worst way possible. It rubs me so wrong I might need some aloe vera for the rashes it’s giving me.

Posted

She wore a crop top to the funeral? That’s.... an interesting choice. Much like many of her choices regarding the situation with the loss of her loved one....

Posted

I’m not one to comment on people’s ways of grieving, you grieve the loss of your loved ones however you feel is best, but... I don’t know, I just get the feeling that the way she’s dealing with her cousin’s death is kind of disrespectful towards other family members. She’s broadcasting it all for the world to see.

I understand that, while not all of them are like that, it’s not uncommon for internet personalities to use their platform as a place to vent, an outlet, a form of therapy, however, the fact that she’s recording everything and taking pictures of everyone while they’re grieving really rubs me the wrong way. Like, the worst way possible. It rubs me so wrong I might need some aloe vera for the rashes it’s giving me.

i couldn't agree more! i want to respect her choices because it is a difficult time and grieving a lost one is horrible, but i don't really understand why everything must be broadcasted through instagram. 

Posted

i couldn't agree more! i want to respect her choices because it is a difficult time and grieving a lost one is horrible, but i don't really understand why everything must be broadcasted through instagram. 

My problem with this isn’t even her posting everything. It does bother me a bit, but people deal with loss however it feels more fitting to them. My biggest problem with Kelly in this setting is that she’s filming and taking pictures of her relatives while they’re mourning and paying their respects. Have some decency, for fuck’s sake, Kelly.

Posted

Kelly posted a video about....you guessed! it's about her deceased little cousin! I refuse to link it so I took a screenshot of it. I only could bare to watch up until the part where she reads an essay he wrote at school. It felt wrong and I dunno why she needed to do that. So she basically recorded a video that day after the funeral what seems to be his room? I could be wrong. Who would think of recording a video after a funeral but only Kelly Eden. She talks about some moments she had with him but it seemed like it was at family events. Doesn't seem she was super close to him. She went to her brother's wedding and hung out with her little cousin then. Supposedly Kelly claimed in a previous video her brother used to torment Kelly as a child so i dunno why she would go to her brother's wedding. Some of the things she says makes no sense to when she mentions what a horrible family life she has. If anything the little cousin sounded like he had a tough time throughout his life. He didn't have a stable home and stayed with Kelly's moms house. According to Kelly she and her family didn't get what was going on with him. The family had him going to therapy and get medicated. She briefly talks about the funeral cost and how her moms job insurance doesnt cover it. Thats where the gofund me thing happens. It looks all scripted. That's basically all I can remember. I don't like this video and if she needed to vent she could have wrote in a damn journal. But gotta get that youtube pity money.  Oh and she's back home and adds more to her Luna tattoo. The face looks a bit off. Course she has money for her own things. 

Screenshot_20180713-064537_YouTube.jpg

20180713_070423.jpg

Posted (edited)

That tattoo is horrendously disproportionate OMG but "aesthetic" right?

Edited by LadyDizzyFox
My phone is jank; I tried to quote; failed

Posted

I fucking knew she'd make a video about it!! I didn't watch all of it because it was too long. Reading someone's highschool essay out sounds weird especially if the just killed themselves, like I get it if she just made the video to talk about suicide and how people who are contemplating should get the help they need but I think that maybe she should have left the Austin stuff out but that's just me. I know people grieve differently and Kelly has my sympathy, but yeah like keep that family stuff private, I'm sure Austin wouldn't want you telling thousands of people his parents were addicts. I'm glad she had suicide help and stuff in the description though. 

Also, her hair was really gross in that vid. 

Posted

Seriously wtf. She's just milking her cousins death at this point. 

Screenshot_20180714-190239_YouTube.jpg

Posted

Ummm idk who she is tbh but reading all these things, uh, y'know, generally good people don't exploit the death of their family for profit. Keep that shit offline. If you're going to gain money from it, at least donate it to a charity for suicide prevention or something. I'm an atheist, but even I would have to say you deserve to go to hell for exploiting death for profit. 

Posted

Okay, I sympathise with Kelly, I really do. But honestly I think she really is milking this whole suicide thing. WHO THE FUCK VLOGS AFTER A FUNERAL???! HOW DISRESPECTFUL. It's one thing to make a video about suicide awareness or making a small video explaining her situation but fuck who films, edits and uploads a vlog after a funeral for a loved one???. If she wanted to make a video about Austin's life and all that jazz thats fine, but don't fucking upload it to youtube, it's a family affair not a public one, greive all you want Kelly but keep it private for your family's sake. 

Posted

Okay, I sympathise with Kelly, I really do. But honestly I think she really is milking this whole suicide thing. WHO THE FUCK VLOGS AFTER A FUNERAL???! HOW DISRESPECTFUL. It's one thing to make a video about suicide awareness or making a small video explaining her situation but fuck who films, edits and uploads a vlog after a funeral for a loved one???. If she wanted to make a video about Austin's life and all that jazz thats fine, but don't fucking upload it to youtube, it's a family affair not a public one, greive all you want Kelly but keep it private for your family's sake. 

To me, people who usually does that probably didnt love the person much cause its so uncaring to do that to anyones death. 

What she is doing is not greiving for me, it's explotation of someone else demise.

Posted

So Kelly's vid on laser tattoo removal. 

I don't have any tattoos so please don't quote me on this because I could be wrong, but isn't it a bit of a no-no to get tattoos of other artist's work?