• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1213 posts in this topic

Posted

I would watch kelly here and there and she never seemed like a huge gamer like sure she likes final fantasy but idk I dont follow her that closely 

It irks me she is getting all this gaming stuff for free when there are way better and genuine gamer girls out there like I am highkey jealous wont lie. Nothing wrong with her being a casual gamer etc but it just doesnt seem genuine like what people have said before if she was really wanting to stream she can easily google everything she needs to know and its really not that hard to set up.. she already has a large following so she would get partner in no time and tons of donations not like she has to start as a nobody and build a following 

I have unsubbed because she just comes off as ungrateful for all the cool stuff she gets and the stuff she gets to do...like super whiny and always finds something wrong 

Posted

With the whole "hello fake fan" thing, if it was directed at her it sounds like it was just someone trying to get her attention, maybe they saw her "fake fan rant" video or something and tried to get a reaction out of her. ** Conspiricy ** Maybe Kelly edited it in there herself to fuel her "I'm a gamer gurl who getz bullied feel bad 4 me UWU" narritive????? But in all seriousness, even if it was directed at her, she should be able to handle strangers saying shit to her, yes it's not a very nice thing to deal with, however she's like what 28? she should be able to handle shit stirrers by now especially if its strangers on the internet otherwise how is she going to handle Twitch? Maybe she'll make chat subscribers only. 

I'm just going to say, the way she acts around IPs that she likes (Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy) makes me think she's hyping it up for the camera, its so fanatic and fake to me. There's nothing wrong with liking those things and she probably does genuinley like them but its so fanatic and hyper that it seems staged? IDK maybe its because I've never met anyone who squeals when they see their favourite anime or have a fucking shrine to their husbando next to their bed with fan made "wedding photos".

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else see the instastory yesterday that had the alienware controller that said "you're a bitch" on it? Holy crap, wtf was that about? I remember seeing one comment on her alien ware video that wasnt 100 percent kissing her ass or feeding her ego and it stuck out to me because I thought it was sound, wise advice albeit slightly condescending.

To expand on that i think the "endless suffering" thing is something an angsty 14 year old would do and think it poetic and edgy. Ugh.

This is just speculation and it could be about anything...but it's really immature behavior for someone in their late 20s and also contradicts her claims that she doesn't participate in drama. ...

Screenshot_2018-06-21-16-57-25.png

Edited by Another
Typo

Posted

With the whole "hello fake fan" thing, if it was directed at her it sounds like it was just someone trying to get her attention, maybe they saw her "fake fan rant" video or something and tried to get a reaction out of her. ** Conspiricy ** Maybe Kelly edited it in there herself to fuel her "I'm a gamer gurl who getz bullied feel bad 4 me UWU" narritive????? But in all seriousness, even if it was directed at her, she should be able to handle strangers saying shit to her, yes it's not a very nice thing to deal with, however she's like what 28? she should be able to handle shit stirrers by now especially if its strangers on the internet otherwise how is she going to handle Twitch? Maybe she'll make chat subscribers only. 

I'm just going to say, the way she acts around IPs that she likes (Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy) makes me think she's hyping it up for the camera, its so fanatic and fake to me. There's nothing wrong with liking those things and she probably does genuinley like them but its so fanatic and hyper that it seems staged? IDK maybe its because I've never met anyone who squeals when they see their favourite anime or have a fucking shrine to their husbando next to their bed with fan made "wedding photos".

Really? Because a lot of people at cons do squeal at their fav anime and have shrines. ( Not Photoshop level though) Especially popular animes. Ive also met guys like that who do get angry if they are beaten by a girl. I laugh it off but at the same time guys say it in a way that sounds like they are joking until they are serious. She just sounded more complaining about it in thought vs the E3 video. Now the E3 video was annoying and hardcore whining. 

Posted (edited)

0kelly comi con.jpeg

... I have so many things I want to say.. but I'll point out the obvious... she's a "real gamer girl nerd" but doesn't know it's Comic Con, not Comi Con??? At first I was thinking typo but she keeps spelling it that way. Secondly... this freeloading heiffer won't even buy her own pass but expects someone to lend her theirs and she won't even monetarily compensate?? With all her sponsorships, splitting the cost of living with a roommate, youtube revenue PLUS Patreon... you mean to cheapen out on not getting your own damn badge?! ..... I'm going to hush now before I go off.:alpacadone:

Edited by Raindrop Cake
Writing while pissed is a dangerous combination.

Posted

0kelly comi con.jpeg

... I have so many things I want to say.. but I'll point out the obvious... she's a "real gamer girl nerd" but doesn't know it's Comic Con, not Comi Con??? At first I was thinking typo but she keeps spelling it that way. Secondly... this freeloading heiffer won't even buy her own pass but expects someone to lend her theirs and she won't even monetarily compensate?? With all her sponsorships, splitting the cost of living with a roommate, youtube revenue PLUS Patreon... you mean to cheapen out on not getting your own damn badge?! ..... I'm going to hush now before I go off.:alpacadone:

Or it automatically doing the typo because my fb and twitter will do that and when i correct it, it will go back to the other word 😑 as for free loader, yeah wtf, its not an emergency

Posted

It's nice you can give her the benefit of the doubt but she often misspells even the most basic words and doesn't try to correct herself. And I don't think she'll be able to borrow anyone's badge... it seems security is tight from what I hear....it'd have to have her name on it for entry. So if she didn't bother buying her badge in advance... well.. sucks to be her.

Posted (edited)

It's nice you can give her the benefit of the doubt but she often misspells even the most basic words and doesn't try to correct herself. And I don't think she'll be able to borrow anyone's badge... it seems security is tight from what I hear....it'd have to have her name on it for entry. So if she didn't bother buying her badge in advance... well.. sucks to be her.

Yeah I was confused when she said comi con twice. I was like seriously? But I would love to know what exactly is her "emergency". Maybe some actor she likes is going to a panel. I don't think she ever mentioned she likes Marvel or DC? 

Edited by Sunny Bear

Posted

Yeah I was confused when she said comi con twice. I was like seriously? But I would love to know what exactly is her "emergency". Maybe some actor she likes is going to a panel. I don't think she ever mentioned she likes Marvel or DC? 

Most anything she relates to fandom deals more with Star Wars, Final Fantasy and anime. I'd love to know what this emergency is too.

Posted

I found her thread to say this: why can't this chick say mukbang right 

Posted

I found her thread to say this: why can't this chick say mukbang right 

Same reason she can't say Kawaii, Menhera, Yume, and why she calls Comic Con Comi Con xD

Posted

Same reason she can't say Kawaii, Menhera, Yume, and why she calls Comic Con Comi Con xD

she's that kind of person who's like, I'm such a nerd, and then pronounces Ghibli, the most well-known thing, as gib-lee instead of jhib-lee. 
it's like, is she doing this on purpose? I heard she was a kawaii ambassador, how can this person not pronounce these simple phrases. 
:alpacaworry:

Posted

she's that kind of person who's like, I'm such a nerd, and then pronounces Ghibli, the most well-known thing, as gib-lee instead of jhib-lee. it's like, is she doing this on purpose? I heard she was a kawaii ambassador, how can this person not pronounce these simple phrases. :alpacaworry:

Careful. You trying to correct her on anything means you're trying to be a gatekeeper. She hates "call out culture". You're offending her by trying to say that since she can't say the words properly you're calling her a fake nerd, which is SEXIST because she is an attractive woman. Shame.on.you.

Posted (edited)

This girl legit annoys the hell out of me. Aside from what else has been said on this thread I also really don't like the way how aggressive she comes off towards people in her videos about things she may not like. Perhaps that's just a window into some of her not so great personality but since she is going on the twitch bandwagon maybe she'll get a rude awakening. I'll be honest I used to really love her content until the whole thing happened with her and the lolita dress. As someone who has had to save for a couple years and set aside money for my first brand lolita dress I felt personally upset. Here is a person spending their money on a wonderful dress only to not respect their policy and demand they take it back. The way she speaks about her anxiety seems kind of funny to me. As someone who really struggles with social anxiety I barely if ever talk about it to people. I mean everyone is different about sharing things but the amount she brings it up in her videos and social media comes off wrong. Wouldn't talking about your anxiety so much to people create more anxiety? It's almost like she feels she needs to remind everyone that she has problems so it justifies the questionable or not so great things she does. If that's the case it's really a shitty move.

Edited by oikawa

Posted

She posted these tweets today. really sad :-(

F00BF97A-D049-4E5D-9A75-F373D905087C.jpeg

5F0AB7C3-740F-45DB-9DED-8A0CB02BC55F.jpeg