• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1206 posts in this topic

Posted

I still love Kelly. I still think the hello Kitty thing is ridiculous. She could've handled it much better in my opinion and I'm like her, I have tattoos, piercing, until recently bright pink hair too...

But speak out against it!!  To my knowledge she just explained on her patreon? It's not helping anything, and to anyone not paying her, they dont get the story and she comes across as a brat who threw a tantrum for not getting sponsored. 

I haven't been watching her or Dre lately but they are one of my favorite youtubers.  

Posted

I like Kelly and I like that she was honest about her fillers but sometimes she extremely edits her photos.  She posted this today! The caption was about her being depressed and I guess I see why depression would create a negative image of yourself, thus leading to photoshop...but this doesn't even look like her.  

20170813_142027.png

Posted

Is it just me or are these photoshopped? Her neck and face just look.. weird

IMG_6044.PNG

IMG_6110.PNG

I like Kelly and I like that she was honest about her fillers but sometimes she extremely edits her photos.  She posted this today! The caption was about her being depressed and I guess I see why depression would create a negative image of yourself, thus leading to photoshop...but this doesn't even look like her.  

20170813_142027.png

dang I just posted the exact same thing lol

Posted

Is it just me or are these photoshopped? Her neck and face just look.. weird

IMG_6044.PNG

IMG_6110.PNG

dang I just posted the exact same thing lol

if you look at her Insta story for today she's looks totally different. 

bubut yeah this is not the first time I've noticed her Photoshop.

she has some extreme insecurities I think...

Posted (edited)

Do you think Kelly and Dre are still friends? I haven't really noticed them as much in each other's videos lately. I noticed Dre surpassed her in numbers of subscribers and she also became best friends with Chris Villain, which Kelly was friends with first. Am I looking too much into things? 

Edit: I Iove and am subscribed to both! 

Edited by Geez

Posted

Honestly I feel like she is so self-centered and if something doesn't go her way she'll throw a huge fit. She also seems to always get gifts and shit and it doesn't look like she tends to reciprocate those favors. 

Posted

Do you think Kelly and Dre are still friends? I haven't really noticed them as much in each other's videos lately. I noticed Dre surpassed her in numbers of subscribers and she also became best friends with Chris Villain, which Kelly was friends with first. Am I looking too much into things? 

ive also noticed this!!!  although i like kelly I feel like she is a jealous person and once she saw dre getting more popular than her shes "distancing" herself. 

i noticed she never links dre's channel anymore but she links everyone else's. Suspicious....

Posted

I think they are still friends.
They wouldn't live together otherwise. And they recently did vlogs together where they went out and stuff. Hell, they even traveled to London together. I know that Dre has been traveling a lot for work, so that could be it. 

ive also noticed this!!!  although i like kelly I feel like she is a jealous person and once she saw dre getting more popular than her shes "distancing" herself. 

i noticed she never links dre's channel anymore but she links everyone else's. Suspicious....

I think she just gave up linking Dre's channel since anyone who has been watching Kelly  for a while would now know who Dre is by now.

Posted

Yeah, I noticed that too. On Dre's side she still links Kelly, so it might be a one-sided thing with Kelly towards Dre. They still follow each other on social media though.

Posted

Are they still roommates? I remember Kelly introducing Dre as her roommate a year something ago, so if they still live together I guess they're still pretty good friends...

Posted

Are they still roommates? I remember Kelly introducing Dre as her roommate a year something ago, so if they still live together I guess they're still pretty good friends...

Yeah they're still roommates, as far as I know. They also went to London recently, though I don't know if Dre went with Kelly to Japan.

Posted

Dre didn't go along with Kelly to Japan. I believe those two are still friends, I follow them on Instagram and watch both their channels. Plus, Dre is watching over their precious pom Toshi 

Posted

Idk where you guys get the idea that they arent friends anymore because dre usually shows up in kelly's videos even if she's just getting something out of the living room when Kelly's filming there, and kelly showed up in Dre's newest video as well...

Posted

I know it's been a while since the whole Sanrio discussion, but Sanrio sponsored Alexa Poletti and she has tattoos. Maybe Sanrio didn't sponsor her for another reason.

Posted

I know it's been a while since the whole Sanrio discussion, but Sanrio sponsored Alexa Poletti and she has tattoos. Maybe Sanrio didn't sponsor her for another reason.

I was going to point out Alexa too, along with another YouTuber that they sponser who is called uhhhh... something beginning with C I can't remember, but yeah anyway, it's probs because of the lingerie modelling.