• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

1164 posts in this topic

Posted

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kellyeden/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kellyEden

Tumblr: http://kellyeden.tumblr.com/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KellyEdenOfficial/

Couldn't find this chick in the search function, so I'll post her. She's a vlogger, makeup lover, has interesting pastel fashion. She's also housemates with a gothic girl who also has a channel. I'm really fond of her look and personality. She has awesome tattoos. She's an art major, former tattoo artist, occasional model.

Posted

I like Kelly (& Dre too) but I honestly wish for more makeup videos out of her lmaoo. 

Posted

I really like this girl. She's so sweet and funny. I like how relatable she is as well sometimes.

Posted (edited)

Oh man my friend was dating her friend shes apparently a bit of a nightmare...

She was previously married right? & i think on somekind of say yes to the dress kind of show if i recall correctly 

Edited by dollhospital

Posted

Her art is amazing. I've seen some of her time lapse painting videos and they make me sad that I actually no talent at art.

Posted (edited)

@dollhospital I'm not sure if they went through with the marriage or not, actually. 

I will include a clip of the TLC show for reference. 

Edited by OrangeMedley
I suck at embedding

Posted

She was previously married right? & i think on somekind of say yes to the dress kind of show if i recall correctly 

Dre? She even treats Kelly questionably.

Posted

Ahhh I was looking for a thread about her because in her recent video where they 'train' Toshi their dog and go shopping afterwards a Fan of them commented about how they used a sign she made as a 'bridge' for the dog and the sign was just being mistreated and that she was hurt by that, Dre even responded saying that she was sorry and all but I went back to check the comment and its been deleted?
I think thats very nasty and I could cick my butt for not screenshoting the whole thing but she showed the sign before in an unboxing and you can see it there at 0:49. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP8xAhVq6aA

Posted (edited)

Oh, I remember her, she was very alternative but with pink things everywhere, she was in many magazines for her tattoos 3 or 4 years ago too. All I can see is that she tone down the photoshop, she always used to look so much slimmer than in her friends photos. I saw one of her videos now she seems more energeric and still obsses with the sailor moon latex cosplay (i think its horrible).

I hate when girls do all those wierd faces in make up videos they look so forced and fake.

Edited by lil-wylo

Posted

I love most of her style, but my main critique is her tooth jewelry. I thought it was a cavity when I first saw her.

Posted

I like her but I sometimes feel her quirky persona is just that: a persona. I tend to enjoy her more down-to-earth videos compared to her off the wall, overly positive and bubbly ones, because it feels more genuine to me.  She's really cute, though, and I love her style. I just really think someone needs to tell her that she can have a positive outlook and be her best self without making a show of it.

Posted (edited)

Ah, Kelly Eden. :alpacalove: 

I really like her lol. I stumbled upon her channel a few months ago. I think her and Dre are super cute. <3

Here's a bit more to know about her

• She's worked in makeup companies like MAC and Anastasia Beverly.
  • Cosplayer (her most popular one is her Sailor Moon and PPG Bubbles)
  • Artist.

About her being on Say Yes to The Dress, Kelly was dating (or engaged to) Davey Suicide. You can find some of their wedding shots on Google. 

Edited by MoronMunchies

Posted

I love her videos... But it all seems fake most of the time.
She once said that the modeling job did not fall on her lap, than she said it did; she and Stephanie have that friendship tattoo and none of the other fellowship of the rainbow members got it done, her pure breed dog... I don't know, stuff seems iffy. And yet, I'm a sucker for all of it.

Posted

who was a nightmare? Kelly or her friend (which friend) and how was said person a nightmare ? Tell us the juicy details lol 😂 

Posted

who was a nightmare? Kelly or her friend (which friend) and how was said person a nightmare ? Tell us the juicy details lol 😂 

i'm pretty sure they're referring to Kelly