• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Cutehobo / Brittany

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I had a public account where I posted pictures with long captions occasionally, and it only had a few followers bc it was mainly used to follow people that I didn't want to follow on my main. 

ANYWAYS - one day I discovered cutehobo's account and commented on one of her pictures with that account. And I'd just posted something with a caption that was about something really interesting which I'd been thinking about, and an hour later, guess what I see...

She'd posted the EXACT SAME CAPTION but had changed a few sentences here and there, but the idea and most of the words were exactly. the. same. 

I was soooo annoyed but I didn't want to cause any drama so I let it slide and just unfollowed her. 

But yeah I suddenly remembered that incident after seeing this thread... I guess I'm still pretty salty lol

She did the same thing to me. This girl has NO originality. She steals other people's captions, makeup looks, etc. without giving credit, it's fucking annoying

Posted

woww.....she's not even pretty honestly...ugly personality and just good at makeup

I wish I had more rep to give out because these were exactly my thoughts. Without the makeup her personality matches her face smfh

Posted (edited)

Uhhhhhhhhh, even her makeup isn't good LOL let's be real? She overedits her photos...I mean, no one's skin looks that smooth in real life, c'mon now

Edited by hunty

Posted

I had a public account where I posted pictures with long captions occasionally, and it only had a few followers bc it was mainly used to follow people that I didn't want to follow on my main. 

ANYWAYS - one day I discovered cutehobo's account and commented on one of her pictures with that account. And I'd just posted something with a caption that was about something really interesting which I'd been thinking about, and an hour later, guess what I see...

She'd posted the EXACT SAME CAPTION but had changed a few sentences here and there, but the idea and most of the words were exactly. the. same. 

I was soooo annoyed but I didn't want to cause any drama so I let it slide and just unfollowed her. 

But yeah I suddenly remembered that incident after seeing this thread... I guess I'm still pretty salty lol

wow i would be so pissed

how unoriginal can she get? 

what is the pic she posted the caption on? we should all call her out on it

Posted

This girl is such a bitch lmao I remember when she used to have a LOT less followers and she was kissing everybody’s ass. I know someone who used to be in a deck with her (basically a group that helps each other get more followers) and apparently as soon as she got more followers she left the deck LMAO. I don’t get what the point of being rude to your followers is. As soon as she got more followers she started being rude to everyone. She really thinks she’s the shit lol

Posted

She changed her user to flairei so I guess someone should create a new thread. However, my point is, if anyone remembers that time when she was “bffs” with Karen (fruitypoppin), I commented on her pic and asked her why they unfollowed each other and how come they weren’t friends anymore. Then she blocked me lmaoo. She’s so petty like if u don’t want anyone to ask then say it instead of blocking people who are just curious. 

748FA1DC-652F-4446-9466-65E28D7028CF.png

Posted

i had to unfollow her because she is so damn corny and annoying lmao

Posted

Why is it trendy nowadays to act like a complete asshole? I don't get why people think it's cute to act bitchy and why people praise them for it???? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

She changed her user to flairei so I guess someone should create a new thread. However, my point is, if anyone remembers that time when she was “bffs” with Karen (fruitypoppin), I commented on her pic and asked her why they unfollowed each other and how come they weren’t friends anymore. Then she blocked me lmaoo. She’s so petty like if u don’t want anyone to ask then say it instead of blocking people who are just curious. 

748FA1DC-652F-4446-9466-65E28D7028CF.png

Honestly like she is pretty and all but her personality is so ugly. She gets triggered over the SIMPLEST things and it really annoys me. If she's trrying to grow her account then she's doing a terrible job. Also she is fake af lmao I caught her liking her own pics, FROM HER OWN ACCOUNT! I wonder  how her boyfriend could deal with her..Probably because of long distance. They'll probably break up once they start hanging out more often in real life, but who knowssssssss. 

Posted

She edited this from the moon and back. The body angle looks weird. Almost like some kind of alien... 👽

ACF9D769-FD81-4CFD-B6BB-C9B534974183.jpeg

Posted

She edited this from the moon and back. The body angle looks weird. Almost like some kind of alien... 👽

She should rename herself bluirei (blurry)  :P

Posted

All of her pics are SOOOO over-edited

Posted

No offense but, why does she overedit her photos so much lol

6F0A3544-2C7D-4A19-9F04-4C380CCAEABE.thu8EC1518C-0EF6-448C-8CEB-AEE24135D574.thu

Posted

No offense but, why does she overedit her photos so much lol

6F0A3544-2C7D-4A19-9F04-4C380CCAEABE.thu8EC1518C-0EF6-448C-8CEB-AEE24135D574.thu

Her added highlight/abuse of the dodge tool and editing of her eyes are ridiculous, she even adds a more prominent double eyelid. Her photos are so blurry and poor quality from over editing her photos. Fake face, fake personality, only thing that isn't fake half of the time is her hair.

Posted

It looks like she edited barbie eyes over her own.