Cutehobo / Brittany

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys! I've been under the radar since all I do is lurk but today I found some twitter beef about @cutehobo on instagram.

dtdry.thumb.png.f310dfbb67c3b7ef2696fa88

Basically, user @lexysaeyang - a twitter/instagram self taught MUA simply asked cutehobo what lashes she was wearing? Lexy then says that she got blocked and after that - seems like a storm of people commented 'lashes'. Yeah - that's about all I know.

Here are links: instagram  |  youtube

And here are some of her pictures

fgthftu.thumb.png.5acdfb427f7d324c34b5f2

drytj.thumb.png.b9cb35bcd2b4a3ee42f64864

dfrgrg.thumb.png.1fb8500247de42068f6dd12

Posted

Don't see anything other than a typical Instagrammer who doesn't like sharing.

Posted

she actually gets on my nerves. her feed consists of phone quality selfies and she would always go on about how she "works hard to produce photos" like lmao you put on makeup and take selfies inside your house like how hard can that get? she have no substance actually i hope she would get off her high horse. i thought her selfies were cute at first but it came to a point where every photos look the same now because no creativity haha girl is so basic what's there to hide tbh 

Posted

She also clearly Photoshops her jawline.

She's very fake, and there's honestly nothing special about her. I'm pretty sure she's a social climber, because I always see her kissing the asses of people with big followings in the comments.

Also- her makeup "tutorials" LOLOL, they're literally so basic and generic. I kind of get secondhand embarrassment watching them

This is kinda pathetic

IMG_8931.thumb.PNG.d1240e9eb46406b6e150b

Posted

i used to follow her, but then i watched her youtube video and she looked sooooo different from her photos.

also her use of the word 'hobo' when she's never been homeless is a littleeeee annoying

(i know thats super nitpicky and pc)

Posted

i literally just closed off this tab because i thought i have nothing about her. but anyways i just went on yt to watch her video and her video is super annoying??? idk maybe cause shes not a youtuber?? and is not used to it? 

anyways shes really pretty imho. but i remember her face being slim and more oval shape? but in her makeup video her face look pretty round-ish? make up skills or photoshop?

Posted

I remember asking her what lip product she was wearing on a photo and I got a reply but all it was was 'It's a mix of a lot of different lip products' 

Could have just named one? Definitely looks like she has some sharing problem going on

Posted

I don't get the whole trend of those instragrammer who have sharing problem. What's wrong with sharing? 

Posted

yeah i don't know what's wrong with sharing either? if anyone compliments and asks whatever products i'm using i will gladly tell because sharing is awesome and pretty sure i'm not the only one in the world who knows that product so what is the point of keeping it to myself? there are so many girls with this problem though especially on the gram and it's pissing me off. 

Posted

I think she blocked her just because she was tired of people asking. She could have just answered their questions smh. 

Posted

I think the problem with sharing for these girls is bc they want to remain unique & think that people will copy them if they reveal such info 9_9

It's so funny tho bc a lot of them are pretty unoriginal in that they all do similar makeup, take similar selfies & then attempt to become youtube beauty gurus

Posted

lmao are those instagrammers insecure and want to be special so bad that they won't even disclose what lip product they're using? those typical IG'ers look like a carbon copy of each other anyway. i remember camilakilla blocked someone for asking her what contacts she was wearing. it's so childish and immature

her makeup isn't that good anyway 9_9

Posted (edited)

She really shooped that "highlighter" tho, wtf lol

IMG_3972.thumb.PNG.a4d9a089e06afbaa3ee9fIMG_3973.thumb.PNG.3183bd703b2af82a85304

(Notice how the bit of hair on top of the highlighted area is also lightened)

Edited by hunty

Posted (edited)

Maybe its not so nice that she doesnt share her stuff, but her makeup looks are very nice and shes pretty as well

Edited by rockyeggy
i feel like this was a bit too harsh of me

Posted (edited)

This girl is so problematic. I don't know if you guys know about the recent incident that occurred, but she was petty as fuck yet again. The story behind the incident is that she posted something about smoothie making, and someone direct messaged her asking what ingredients she put in them. She took a SS and humiliated the person by posting it on her IG feed. A lot of people were making fun of the person and laughing. Someone called her out on the bullshit, and she blocked the person because she's a petty ass bitch. Anyways, after this happened, she began listing her ingredients and answering questions due to backlash, I suppose. Either way, she's so annoying. 

DEGuTfrWsAAZxcD.jpg

DEGuTfmXsAAJbSY.jpg

DEGuTfmXcAAo9AI.jpg

Edited by elys