• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Name: Angelica Kenova
Birth date: July 11, 1988 (age 28 years)
Height: 5′ 5″

58c9d2287a290_1156.thumb.jpg.1510a773846

Angelica claims that she is a Model,child psychologist, ballet dancer, and of course, a Russian Barbie.

barbie_rusa.thumb.jpg.fcef7ae7aff8f77c002b5d19b0-03af-11e5-af05-876311d94e8e_106large.thumb.jpg.1862fe433de26ad9e3d08fe8

According to kenova, her parents have complete control over her. 
She isn't allowed to pick her own clothes and has never had a boyfriend since shes not allowed to date, yet They approve of and encourage her raunchy photos like these?

angelica-has-never-been-allowed-to-have-4683841_17-photos-of-human-barbie-angeli125623585_71n.thumb.jpg.0cf438de094c2e7ee16.thumb.jpg.f1de7856cc9034135b4cc243c0iOGtYrG.thumb.jpg.5d443a606bf359a1b1e657

Angelica claims she has never had cosmetic surgery and that her Parents hired her a personal trainer early on to perfect her figure and have been trying to shape her body to emulate Barbie's impossible figure since she was at high school.

29133FF900000578-3097126-image-a-37_1432angelica-kenova-with-her-personal-traine

"When I became a teenager, my parents hired a personal trainer who created an individual training programmed for me. I work out with him for 2-3 hours five times per week to maintain my beautiful figure. He makes me do a mixture of weight training and cardio. I jog in the mornings too. My personal trainer also advises me on my nutrition although I do not want to reveal my diet – it’s a secret.Growing up, my parents raised me like a princess and never let me go out, date boys or have the usual adult experiences. As a result, I am not fit for real life – I’m like a living doll. My mum and dad have been overprotective all my life. Some parents practically chuck their child out of the family home when they reach the age of 18 but not mine." -Angelica 

Here are some old photos of her:

Age_22.thumb.jpg.790edc026ef5a70f70c8695

pictures-of-angelica-kenova-as-a-child.t

What do you guys think? I think shes 100% full of shit. She's defiantly got cosmetic surgery. 

Posted

@desilopes Hey pal, I think you might want to put her in the "Online Personalities" section. There isn't really much of her scamming, lying, acting like she's entitled, or being rude that you posted. If you want people just to talk about her in a more nuetral tone, please get a mod to move her to the "Online Personalities" section.

As for my opinon on her, I think she is really cute but I sincerely hope that her weight is healthy and that she really is all natural. It would be a shame of her secret diet is her having an ED...then she'd need to get some serious help.

And, yes I get how frustrating it is to see someone with those proportions say they are 100% natural, but even of she did have one or two surgical procedures I don't think that she's bad on her own for just lying about it and only that. Sure, its a shitty thing to lie about that kind of stuff but surgery is also embarrassing to some people so they don't want to talk about it. It doesn't make her a bad person to the level of say YandereDev or Bonbonchuu if she only lied once. Yes it's horrible to lie, but its not snowflake level just yet.

Posted

I don't think she's a snowflake. 

Her parents seem really weird... if all that stuff is true. What do they think their daughter is going to do once they die? I want my kids to be able to survive in the world if I die young.

She says she's not fit for real life but jeeze, I hope they're teaching her how to pay bills, how to clean and be able to do simple things around the house, like hang a picture or stuff like that... 

they seem to care way too much about their daughters body too. Just seems so fucked up in my opinion. Her life seems sad. 

Posted (edited)

Oh  hell, hasn't the living doll trend died yet...?  :alpacadone:

Edited by Sailor Earth
spelling

Posted

She's been into that living doll trend for several years now. Later today when I get back to my computer I can bring more info about her from the Russian forum, I'm pretty sure there was something snowflake-ish about her.

Posted (edited)

Sooo, I'll try to make a little summary here. Please notify me if it will need any more info or if I should change something. There isn't really that much info because she is quite bland and boring, all she does is mostly showing off her body or bragging about her "luxury life" in Instagram. If someone wants to visit the original topic on Russian forum, here it is: http://forum.baginya.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=280  There's a lot of other pictures and side to side comparisons there.

1. Her real name is Angelica Cheprasova, she was born in 1988 (now changed her birth date on her VK.com page to 1992). Photos of her passport are available, though (she put it online herself to prove that her surname is Kenova, but one can easily change the surname), where you can clearly see 1988.07.11 as her birth date.

2. Here are some old pics of hers, back from when she was 17-20. She definitely has a nosejob done (around 2012), and probably boobs too. Anyways, she claims to be all natural.

5c8269c6a53b.thumb.jpg.bd5a0bcbba999f2ac

32ea28eeb828.thumb.jpg.4da301c76447cab47

5a46b92169bb.thumb.jpg.9cd8d584c026cc706

b559f3c3fbdf.thumb.jpg.27c1c088245778556

70d2784d6485.thumb.jpg.d5a0e14e8b0839eb1

18d39caff332.thumb.jpg.71acde73cabfcdec6

z_820fa172.thumb.jpg.29e27302f7c133b02c0

3. Denies that those photos I posted above are true, claims them to be shooped by her haters:

fdd6d723b1ff.thumb.jpg.00756140405c443c6

(Translation: "Guys, stop WRECKING my photos in Photoshop! That's not funny anymore... People believe your BULLSHIT!")

Though, this is the screenshot from a local news broadcast vs what she posted later on her page. Apparently there were some haters among the channel staff, too :)

c8dfe6945c11.thumb.jpg.62b32e1bd09098fb0AjmMdmGkM4w.thumb.jpg.5813d370bc3e1d5622

Many faces of Angelica:

f4d36fca4b5c.thumb.jpg.281fd6c07e2e4ef08

0a246a4da237.thumb.jpg.909b58f864cdee91e

ff6d2b1075e1.thumb.jpg.dad854e1ae778cc52

4. Presumably she's been working as a go-go dancer in a night club (pics in section 1), but now she also denies it. She states she only participated in a few parties dressed as a go-go dancer to promote the club that belongs to her friend.

5. At least two persons claimed that Angelica's mother tried to make her famous by bringing her to various talent shows, but she wans't anything special, so she failed. However those people were anonymous so I don't know if they can be trusted.

6. Random fact: she has a degree in child psychology.

Bonus: Photoshop disasters

Ass fail

cb755d65295d.thumb.jpg.f01e00aa3e808d869

Differently sized cheeks

kB3jO_phXTg.thumb.jpg.a421bd4a51c986f642

Those freakin legs

8e6a3572ad85d3cdf884c96c478ea73e-full.th

This one isn't her work but it just looks so awful I couldn't miss it

3HYQjIdgZuQ.thumb.jpg.8bfbf4c23a3b6c0b24

Bonus 2: Angelica vs. Valeria

(Valeria's pics were done later, she obviously tried to copy Angelica's style seeing that she quickly becomes popular as a "living Barbie")

9614fbed15f1.thumb.jpg.bd04b0cc3b8d950d4

f4db6b6c255d.thumb.jpg.bf4f33d1131414822

5365e3ca3384.thumb.jpg.53cf2db3ae9139d93

d60e564539c5.thumb.jpg.2469891d0702a4ce9

Edited by OhLolYou
Added more comparison pics

Posted

In some (unphotoshoped) pictures she reminds me of Paris Hilton...

Posted

Wow. I'm not dumb, I figured there was some editing going on, I edit small things in my photos but I still look like me. Just a more flawless me. But she's a completely different person in her shooped pictures. 

Shes not even ugly. If she'd stop doing that damned duck face and did her makeup properly she'd look gorgeous in those unedited pictures. 

Posted

Sooo, I'll try to make a little summary here. Please notify me if it will need any more info or if I should change something. There isn't really that much info because she is quite bland and boring, all she does is mostly showing off her body or bragging about her "luxury life" in Instagram. If someone wants to visit the original topic on Russian forum, here it is: http://forum.baginya.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=280  There's a lot of other pictures and side to side comparisons there.

1. Her real name is Angelica Cheprasova, she was born in 1988 (now changed her birth date on her VK.com page to 1992). Photos of her passport are available, though (she put it online herself to prove that her surname is Kenova, but one can easily change the surname), where you can clearly see 1988.07.11 as her birth date.

2. Here are some old pics of hers, back from when she was 17-20. She definitely has a nosejob done (around 2012), and probably boobs too. Anyways, she claims to be all natural.

Hidden Content

3. Denies that those photos I posted above are true, claims them to be shooped by her haters:

fdd6d723b1ff.thumb.jpg.00756140405c443c6

(Translation: "Guys, stop WRECKING my photos in Photoshop! That's not funny anymore... People believe your BULLSHIT!")

Hidden Content

4. Presumably she's been working as a go-go dancer in a night club (pics in section 1), but now she also denies it. She states she only participated in a few parties dressed as a go-go dancer to promote the club that belongs to her friend.

5. At least two persons claimed that Angelica's mother tried to make her famous by bringing her to various talent shows, but she wans't anything special, so she failed. However those people were anonymous so I don't know if they can be trusted.

6. Random fact: she has a degree in child psychology.

Bonus: Photoshop disasters

Hidden Content

Bonus 2: Angelica vs. Valeria

(Valeria's pics were done later, she obviously tried to copy Angelica's style seeing that she quickly becomes popular as a "living Barbie")

9614fbed15f1.thumb.jpg.bd04b0cc3b8d950d4

Hidden Content

I figured she definitely had work done before but I never actually saw most of the photos you posted, but she's no Valeria with it, you can at least tell its the same person lmao (plus Valeria copying her has always made me laugh :harharplz: Angelica did it better anyway)

I friended Angelica on facebook a few years ago, she hasn't been active on it in awhile but I like her :alpacacrush: I kinda wish she put a little more personality out, that would make me a lot more interested in her.

Posted

In some (unphotoshoped) pictures she reminds me of Paris Hilton...

I was thinking exactly the same thing! As for no plastic surgery? I doubt anything on this girl is real. the Photoshop is so bad. Her "background" is rather funny though! I got a laugh out of her virginal,Princess story!

Posted

She was beautiful to begin with. sigh This always happens, a girl looks perfectly fine to begin with but becomes obsessed to the point that she ruins her face.

Posted

I had just finished watching a small summary video of her on fb, it said IMG_0972.thumb.PNG.9aa331f42ad7f3bd0785dIMG_0973.thumb.PNG.5b94dbdfececd5389e69aIMG_0974.thumb.PNG.962a531ef193b78536fcbIMG_0975.thumb.PNG.9a47b7ec8c51b5ed77358I sort of almost believed it for a second, until I read the moulded part, and this thread. She's currently still living with her parents at the age of 29.

Posted

I know the content of this topic is already old, but I found more photos of her, the first post on her Instagram where she showed her face was on September 11, 2012. 

One thing I noticed is that she rarely posts photos with her face in front, so are the videos. 

images (20).jpeg