• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

152 posts in this topic

Posted

Ahh okay, plausible but I don't think he's really the type to go *OMG MY NUDES ARE OUT LOLOLOL don't GO SEE IT I AM SUUU EMBARRASED* especially with what he wears to Coachella and all, but I could be wrong 

I feel like it's the kind of thing where it's better if you publicly acknowledge it and laugh it off yourself just to clear it up. :P I mean, what's the point of ignoring it like it never happened if it's going to circulate the internet either way? It's not like it's a huge deal. 

Posted

people can accidentally send nudes to the wrong people and they can also laugh it off and not make it seem like its the end of their career. mistakes happen. i feel like it's too much of a reach to assume it's for attention

I think accidentally pressing the wrong person to send a nude to is an easy mistake (especially if their contact names are close are whatever), but how do you accidentally put it on your story? You have to select a nude or take one, and then the story selection is away from all the other contacts...I mean, it could happen, but it's not likely IMO

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but this is about his undercover video. You know at first I really thought he would say something nice and what he learned about his experience, like maybe about not letting fame change you and be kind to people and whatnot but I couldn't be more wrong. He says that he was really anxious about being trapped in a body that's not his. But why should your appearance change the way people treat you? It shouldn't be, and that should be what's highlighted from the whole "some people are rude to me" experience. Just because you're James Charles, people should treat you better than the guy you were dressing as? That is real life for a lot of people. He had the opportunity to open up a conversation about what's wrong with the industry but he didn't.

Edited by Aloe

Posted

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but this is about his undercover video. You know at first I really thought he would say something nice and what he learned about his experience, like maybe about not letting fame change you and be kind to people and whatnot but I couldn't be more wrong. He says that he was really anxious about being trapped in a body that's not his. But why should your appearance change the way people treat you? It shouldn't be, and that should be what's highlighted from the whole "some people are rude to me" experience. Just because you're James Charles, people should treat you better than the guy you were dressing as? That is real life for a lot of people. He had the opportunity to open up a conversation about what's wrong with the industry but he didn't.

Can I just say I agree with this, but I also think his disguise was not convincing at all and that was another factor for why his undercover video didn't work? The other influencers could probably tell it was him so they either: 

A) Were not sure why James was dressed like that, hence their confusion or why they may have treated him a certain way.

B) Thought James was just joking which is why they laughed it off. 

C) Knew it was James and knew he was filming so they wanted to put on a disingenuous nice act so when the video comes out they don't look like an asshole. 

And a bunch of other reasons that overall did not help his case imo. 

Posted

Big controversy in the press this week about James Charles when he called out

Kevin Barrett erroneously. Influencers asking for $75,000 to make a negative 

product review or something. Still trying to work out what went down & looks like

only followers of beauty tutes would notice though.

Posted

Big controversy in the press this week about James Charles when he called out

Kevin Barrett erroneously. Influencers asking for $75,000 to make a negative 

product review or something. Still trying to work out what went down & looks like

only followers of beauty tutes would notice though.

Prettypastelplease called out James for this and he explained himself further.

Screenshot_20180907-153411.jpg

Posted

Yes thanks for that. I remember now where I saw it.

Maybe he had time constraints, and don't forget that this would be a sensitive subject for him as well.

Posted

He really got Chris, huh. Chris probably has less project now that the Trixie and Katya Show is on hiatus, but still, copying the exact same format? That's low.

after all this and he still has the guts to cut trixies NY dragcon line for a picture 

Posted

Theres more shit about him lying that he copied a girl and said he facetimed but then said he recorded first but the girl video's was up 1 day before his and didnt even had a video talking about it 3 weeks ago and he liked it

Posted

i was randomly doing stuff with youtube on in the background the other day and it automatically started playing his "real james charles palette vs fake james charles palette" video and i really don't wanna buy his stuff bc i don't like him and i think he's kinda shady (plus it's still ~*~SiStEr SoLd OuT~*~) but i have to admit, in that video, the pigments looked fucking amazing and if morphe's regular palettes look that good then i'd definitely buy those over his lol 

Posted

The other thing that I don't like is that he likes to call himself a professional..He even responded, which was stupid on his end.. My mom used to be a stylist for haircuts, makeup, etc. And it annoys me that he think's he's so great but he really is average..at best lmao

Posted

James is such a child.  Every time I see some news about him it just further proves to me that he's so self-absorbed and he can't take any criticism.  

Posted

For him to subtweet a 13/14 year old is pathetic. Honestly, just let it GO. Seems like he can't let anything just pass, he needs to intervene and "share his side." Soon enough all he'll do is promote Morphe non-stop and start stupid drama like everyone else, as if he wasn't already doing that 🙄

Posted

The other thing that I don't like is that he likes to call himself a professional..He even responded, which was stupid on his end.. My mom used to be a stylist for haircuts, makeup, etc. And it annoys me that he think's he's so great but he really is average..at best lmao

Not defending James, but if he is doing makeup as his profession (which he is), for all intents and purposes, he is a professional.

That's what being a professional means: to do something as your profession.

Posted

For him to subtweet a 13/14 year old is pathetic. Honestly, just let it GO. Seems like he can't let anything just pass, he needs to intervene and "share his side." Soon enough all he'll do is promote Morphe non-stop and start stupid drama like everyone else, as if he wasn't already doing that 🙄

exactly, that was so pathetic.  I also just saw that he had to call in on a UK radio show to correct them because they got his number of subs wrong and didn't give him enough importance lol.  Like just because you have 12 year old fans, does that mean that the whole world has to bow down to you?  He really thinks himself so smart, where in fact I find him extremely ignorant about a lot of issues *cough* Africa *cough*