• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

618 posts in this topic

Posted

He posted the nude on twitter. He pulled a bella thorne

spoilers for nswf

Hidden Content

I wish I would have never seen this. I need bleach now lol

Posted

I bet it was for clout. I remember when someone took pictures of Sia nude so she just posted the pictures herself, the blackmailer had nothing on her lol. It blew up. 

James would do anything for clout IMO, and if he was actually hacked the nude 

1) wouldn't be a full face tuned ass

2) would most likely be a full frontal pic, not an ass shot

He's tryna get attention while also showing off his ass lol 

Posted

in his coachella vid the camera panned really closely to his ass whys he acting so surprised when 1 mil people have seen how pasty he is 

Posted

Since he posted his nude(s) online, Everyone has been just shitting out memes of his ass at this point. 

Posted

He thinks like he is the best singer ever. When really he isn’t and can’t hit the right notes at times.

Posted (edited)

Just found this unedited picture vs edited picture on Reddit. 

chiz2ken1hi31.png?width=768&auto=webp&s=

I don't know whether to praise his confidence by going out like this or to feel embarrassed for him.. either way, probably wasn't the best
clothing choice that day. Considering his little issue there.

Edit: I'm not sure when this was taken so I do apologize if it has been posted before.

Edited by Rosami

Posted

Obviously he's just leaking the nudes for attention....

The nudes are sooo photoshopped and look like he tried so hard to find the best lighting, etc... You can see where he stretched the pixels to make his ass look bigger. So pathetic tbh lol

Posted

why doesn't he just get a nose job if he hates his nose so much?

Posted

Fuck he looks sooo much more charming in the unedited pic... nasty crotch aside tho

Posted

*threatens

Posted

*threatens

he finally got a taste of his own medicine lmao

Posted

maybe i'm super petty but WnW being shady about this is HILARIOUS

Posted

People are already defending James just because it's the tried and true story of a big makeup company stealing smaller companies/indie makeup artists' ideas. 

No, the freakin' difference is that James is a rat, a liar, a thief, and someone who will scramble to cover his own ass over the greater good of anybody else. Frankly, if the same thing happened to any other (non-problematic) makeup artist, I'd gladly defend them. But because it's James Charles? Nope. He doesn't need any more "clout" for all the shady shit he's done. 

Posted

Isn't..... isn't his palette a dupe for another Morphe palette that they pulled RIGHT BEFORE James came out with his?