• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

591 posts in this topic

Posted

These last two days (since Tati posted her video) are the actual proof that she (and her husband) was the mastermind behind James' success.

Just look at how well written her video is (because it was clearly scripted before, as she goes through so many points and does so without ever losing what she said five minutes before or forgetting what she wanted to say), how eloquent and classy she is, and how good she acted it the whole way through, without ever sounding phony or too harsh, or anything that wasn't a very cool yet slightly disappointed tone.

And then look at James' apology, now that she's not guiding him through it, and the mess he's done with the sponsorship with those gummies (a mess he's done because he knew he couldn't ask Tati/Tati's husband for advices or help with the contract he was going to sign).

He's an idiot whose luck was to find someone who wanted to take care of him and protect him from the big bad world, and now that that someone is done with them, he's going to deal with years of shit he's not prepared to live.

^ So true ^ 

I mean look at her video. It's a call out video, yet it's well-litt. The background is beautiful. She looks fantastic. She is very concise and sincere. Then look at his where within the first minute he admits he had just rolled out of bed. Dude, be serious. Put some thought into your lighting, your appearance, and what you will say. 

Apology videos have to sound sincere or they'll blow up in your face. You can't just be *yawn* so "Like, sorry, not sorry." 

Plus there were ways he could have countered her arguments if he had been smart. Instead he legitimized everything Tati said by being so half-assed about his response. I mean, he films with an off-white background, thick glasses that reflect what looks like a computer screen, wears a black hoodie, and he looks about to fall asleep through most of it. What a total amateur. 
¬¬

Without Tati and her network,he's gonna have to pay high dollar for that kind of expert advice. 

Posted

Jeffree finally spoke out- apparently Sister Straights-Only was trying to snatch Nathan up from Jeffree.

Posted

Jeffree finally spoke out- apparently Sister Straights-Only was trying to snatch Nathan up from Jeffree.

For anyone wondering, here's the tweet. 9_9

Screenshot_20190512-190453_Chrome.jpg

Posted

For anyone wondering, here's the tweet. 9_9

Screenshot_20190512-190453_Chrome.jpg

Cant he make a video about it? Dkekem

Posted

Also....

Screenshot_2019-05-13-02-11-51.jpg

Posted

This might be an unpopular opinion but I just find it annoying/sus how NONE of them spoke up until Tati called him out, but even I think the only reason she called him out was because he betrayal was so public.  Would she have called out his predatory behavior if he hadn’t posted sugarbearhair??? Would Jeffree ever mention it either if everyone else wasn’t already jumping on the bandwagon??

This tbh, I feel like Tati kinda used the sugarbearhair thing as well cause Gage thing got out and maybe that wasnt supposed to happen or something? But the fact that he did several times and nobody gave a fuck till now...

Posted

while i don’t agree with a lot what james has done, i sincerely hope he’s getting support from his parents and real close friends. just imagine being 19 and everyone’s suddenly against you. idk :\

Posted (edited)

This might be an unpopular opinion but I just find it annoying/sus how NONE of them spoke up until Tati called him out, but even I think the only reason she called him out was because he betrayal was so public.  Would she have called out his predatory behavior if he hadn’t posted sugarbearhair??? Would Jeffree ever mention it either if everyone else wasn’t already jumping on the bandwagon??

the sugarbear thing might be the trigger. but we knew from the video that tati always try to clear up james problematic behavior privately. (remember marlena stell drama ended w/ jc apologizing). And tati already told him 'to get help' about his predatory behavior.

but i think we should remember james feeding information to drama channel and gabi 'irrelevant' zamora cause tati come out publicly. If both of this didn't happen she probably not going to make the video and try to make excuse abt why she cried in ig as usual to avoid drama.

Edited by jheretodiscuss

Posted

James Charles? More like Snake Charles.

Posted

I'm going to sound like a heartless bitch to some but so?? He literally preyed on people and used his money and "power" to keep them from speaking up. I'm sick of people using his age as an excuse. I am older than him by a single year and know it's wrong to do the things he's done. He literally bought this on himself how HOW is it now poor 19 year old baby James the world is against him boo hoo? Nah. 

you’re right. i agree it’s his fault and i’m not gonna defend him. i’m just scared he might hurt himself or something given how all of these is unfolding. 

Posted

the sugarbear thing might be the trigger. but we knew from the video that tati always try to clear up james problematic behavior privately. (remember marlena stell drama ended w/ jc apologizing). And tati already told him 'to get help' about his predatory behavior.

but i think we should remember james feeding information to drama channel and gabi 'irrelevant' zamora cause tati come out publicly. If both of this didn't happen she probably not going to make the video and try to make excuse abt why she cried in ig as usual to avoid drama.

exactly, I feel like they’re not calling out his predatory behavior because he is wrong, but because they feel wronged by him which makes it totally different.  Why didn’t Jeffree mention before how he wasn’t allowed in his house??? Why didn’t Tati call him out earlier?? They all seemed to know about this, but suddenly they’re  all saints since they’re calling him out ? BULLSHIT, they were going to allow him to continue as long as it wasn’t affecting their coin and they didn’t see a benefit from it.

Gage idk, I thought he was game hungry and first, I admit, but now it seems he really was just a victim .

There are several victims that have spoken up as well on twitter.