• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

634 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did Tati make that video all because he posted about sugar bear like djdhdhhds 

edit: like if he didn’t post about sugar bear would she of still come forward with his predatory behavior and everything else or would she of kept quiet like she has been for however long

Uh, I've downvoted you at first but I'm definitely taking that back after the edit. Sorry.
I've been wondering about that too. As much as I get the sense of betrayal and all that stuff, I cant help but feel uncomfortable that she continued her love and support for him even though she was aware of the predatory behaviour. It could probably be attributed to some denial because of the emotional attachment, as she said, she's been waiting for him to grow up. But still it makes me wonder just 
for how long this would've continued hasn't he betrayed her business specifically.

I doubt his career is over too. People love cancelling but they also have a really bad memory apparently. I just checked Tana Mongoose's socialblade and it seems she's doing better than ever in terms of views. Also just seeing how long it took onion boy to murder his own "career". Yeah, JC is up for some trouble with brands, but he has enough money to survive until it all dies down, even if it's going to take years.

Edited by Nvri

Posted

He was 2 hours late to his meet and greet at his pop up shop opening thing, the instagram story starts at 16:56. hE LovEs HiS FAnS So mUCh :phftt:

Posted (edited)

[deleted]

Edited by mush

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by touru
``

Posted

I could never stand James' so I avoided him so much online. Even seeing him I used ublock origin to block the image. So I know nothing about him other than he was a beauty guru and spochie mentioned him once. 

but seeing another sexual harasser go down is always amazing. 

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)

emma and the dolans unfollowed james on twitter today...not rly surprising since they haven't been seen together in months but lmao.

RAGXJIq.png

emma, the dolans, kim, kylie, jeffree, iggy azalea, antonio garza and like many others unfollowed him lmao. he's sister cancelled fr 

Edited by moonlight42

Posted (edited)

James Charles is just like a dog that didn't got fixed and he never had sex in his life so now he wants to hump everyone 

Sorry not sorry

Edited by Sirzore
I'm dumb and made a typo

Posted (edited)

the only respectable party in this situation is jeffree star and i say that bc everyone else (tati, james, gabriel zamora) are all sitting there prepared to say some shit on their friends while expecting loyalty in return. at least jeffree knows he's a shitty person. i see him sidling up to tati because she's an angel in the public view now and turning on her when it benefits him.

maybe i understood you wrong, but jeffree was friends with tati long before befriending james, they've  been "friends" for less than a year

anyway I'm so FUCKING glad he s getting atleast some backlash now, he got away with a lot of shit already

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

THESE VIDEOS DID NOT AGE WELL 

Posted

Ewwww I hate these kind of people so much! Sex jokes all the time just becomes tacky and gross. Doesn’t even care how uncomfortable he makes people it’s like he knows and does it on purpose. 

Posted

At first I didn't see why it was necessary to make a video "exposing" someone, but I think Tati is 100% right. It's incredibly hypocritical for him to talk shit about people who promote Sugar Bear Hair and then promote them later. It's disrespectful that he lied to his subscribers saying he endorsed them because security helped him or something at Coachella. It's awful how he's been messing with vulnerable straight men (like he literally did a few weeks ago), and his sexually-charged comments he's made in front of Tati's family and friends are completely disrespectful and inappropriate. I was absolutely stunned.

I honestly thought she was being petty at first, but I had no idea her and her husband had done SO MUCH for him. Good for her. We don't need more shitty influencers preying on people and being generally shitty.

Posted

I'm ACTUALLY surprised not many people made a big deal when james made the twins a little bit too uncomfortable. I guess that coming out did not help him in the long run.

Posted

Ewwww I hate these kind of people so much! Sex jokes all the time just becomes tacky and gross. Doesn’t even care how uncomfortable he makes people it’s like he knows and does it on purpose. 

Ugh, this reminds me way too much of when I had to deal with a co-worker who kept making sexual jokes about our boss. She wasn't a native speaker so she didn't know why when she'd say "wood" or "stick" or "grip" he'd snicker and make a sex joke out of it. All of us asked him to stop, but he continued anyway. It was so inappropriate and uncomfortable. We'd tell him over and over, "It's not funny". She didn't get what he meant.

He thought it was hilarious when she'd say something like, "I need some wood for..." and he'd go, "I got a big piece of wood for you. Almost a foot long." *wink, wink*  And she'd just smile politely in utter confusion, feeling embarrassed about her bad English. She didn't know what he meant. We'd just glare at him.  

Just stop with the sex jokes. It's especially uncomfortable if they're making them about you and implying how they want to bang you and you're desperately trying to keep the situation polite. Ugh.