• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

634 posts in this topic

Posted

he lost more than 1M in 24hours (record btw)

i hope people keep this up :)

Posted

I hope he will just vanish from the people's conversations like Laura Lee or Manni (I haven't heard anyone talking about them for a while and it's amazing). I had so much respect for him at the beginning, mainly for his makeup skills but having a crappy personality in first place mixed with new gained fame - it was to be expected that it won't do well. This man doesn't think at all before he does stupid stuff and keeps throwing out apologizes like it wasn't preventable in the first place. You are a public person, get a manager who thinks for you if you can't do it yourself.

Manni hasn't been talked about on YouTube since last year's scandals, but he was at some YouTube convention/party in New York City because he appeared in Simplynailogical's Insta story.

Posted

Someone call 911, sis is heavily bleeding.

CDBE0346-0971-4C76-BF94-1D02713C4182.jpeg

(sorrect me if im wrong) but didn't he name a green shade in his palette "Social Blade" AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Posted

Sorry to get off topic with the Tati and bleeding subscribers drama, but I just found this on twitter and I couldn't resist bringing it here.

Apparently his whole 500dollars per ticket tour is nothing but him on a bare stage with shit lighting singing. Sis really thought he could be the new Beyoncé.

Posted

If you watch Tristan Paredes on YT, I think in one of his reactions too James said he's had singing lessons with him. SO, that video is after lessons to train his voice. lol. 

:haiplz: 

Posted

Sorry to get off topic with the Tati and bleeding subscribers drama, but I just found this on twitter and I couldn't resist bringing it here.

Apparently his whole 500dollars per ticket tour is nothing but him on a bare stage with shit lighting singing. Sis really thought he could be the new Beyoncé.

Maybe it's just the angle or something, but his movements look so awkward and stiff, especially the back-and-forth stepping. Makes it look like he just really needs to use the restroom lmao. Does he actually have this little stage charisma? 

Posted

He actually bought subs , I am dying 

What will he do about this ? Will he just lie and say that someone that he doesn't know did it for him ??

Posted (edited)

[deleted]

Edited by mush

Posted

This recording is from 2018 tho but singing would totally be included in his tour program. 

The main reason why I never even watched any of his videos was his voice. Like sure you can enjoy singing but at the point where people meme about your voice and how bad it is, I would consider to step the fuck down and just do it privately. 

He should have focused on his makeup talent instead of all the other bullshit.

Posted (edited)

Did Tati make that video all because he posted about sugar bear like djdhdhhds 

edit: like if he didn’t post about sugar bear would she of still come forward with his predatory behavior and everything else or would she of kept quiet like she has been for however long

Edited by b71
they’re both annoying imo

Posted

Did Tati make that video all because he posted about sugar bear like djdhdhhds

- Gabriel Zamora

Posted

His current subcount makes me so uncomfortable lmaoo