• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

634 posts in this topic

Posted

God it’s been so sweet watching his sub count go down. 

He should have never become this famous. 

I agree. It was long overdue!

Posted

In all my years of watching YouTube callout vids whenever they drop, Tati's was the most restraint and poised but deadly. Now it's #1 on the trending page, I really don't see how James can recover from this (as if I want him to lol). An 8-minute response to a 40-minute video what a joke. Anyway, congrats to James for hitting 15M! xoxo

Posted

Someone call 911, sis is heavily bleeding.

CDBE0346-0971-4C76-BF94-1D02713C4182.jpeg

Posted (edited)

A drama channel even mentioned that he bought subs yesterday to do some damage control.. It was only 20k but it was at the beginning when people started to unsubscribe. He will most likely lose at least one million of subs, try back buying those.

I hope he will just vanish from the people's conversations like Laura Lee or Manni (I haven't heard anyone talking about them for a while and it's amazing). I had so much respect for him at the beginning, mainly for his makeup skills but having a crappy personality in first place mixed with new gained fame - it was to be expected that it won't do well. This man doesn't think at all before he does stupid stuff and keeps throwing out apologizes like it wasn't preventable in the first place. You are a public person, get a manager who thinks for you if you can't do it yourself. 

Tati got him that million deal with Morphe and all he went all disrespectful brat on her. 

With his career dying, we at least do not have to see his bare ass cheeks every year at coachella anymore.

Edited by escoupsito

Posted

Take a shot every time James pauses and bites his lip for dramatic purposes in his "apology" video. Dumb cunt.

Posted

His apology was such a pos also the part where’s hes talking about his mum like why put that in the video? Why not just text her that ?

Posted

Lmao his mom is absolutely a reason why Tati made this video. Gabriel too. In their need to be gross and antagonistic to someone online who’d never done a bad thing to them, they completely fucked over James.

Posted

people who follow him know that he's notorious for hitting on straight men, the people in his personal life know probably even more than that. im just wondering why didn't anyone say anything up until now. if james was a straight guy relentlessly hitting on women, people would be livid lol 

Posted

I knew James gave me bad vibes ever since he forced his younger brother into his video and made him uncomfortable, kept flirting with him and misgendering him and it gave me the creeps.

Posted

people who follow him know that he's notorious for hitting on straight men, the people in his personal life know probably even more than that. im just wondering why didn't anyone say anything up until now. if james was a straight guy relentlessly hitting on women, people would be livid lol 

my thoughts! i was seeing related stuff on twitter on how he catfished boys to send him dickpics, hitting om the dolans, talking about how perfect straight men are.,, etc etc. i guess there wasn't enough backup, since a lot of fans would come after x person

Posted (edited)

[deleted]

Edited by mush

Posted

It's like he went back and studied Laura Lee's video before making his own fake apology. 

I doubt this'll be the end of his career but hopefully it will knock him down a few pegs and humble him a bit.

Also if the classmate's allegations are true, then I can only imagine what he's done now that he's taken a liking to using his fame to pressure men into doing what he wants. Disgusting.

Posted (edited)

lol, can we thanks gabriel zamora because without his stirring the pot and inserting himself into any drama habits we won't get this masterpiece. Tati is far from perfect but her call out video is the first exposed video with well articulated words i ever seen. 

And it's even trending in arab country and sneak into pewdiepie feed.

Edited by jheretodiscuss

Posted

It's like he went back and studied Laura Lee's video before making his own fake apology. 

I doubt this'll be the end of his career but hopefully it will knock him down a few pegs and humble him a bit.

Also if the classmate's allegations are true, then I can only imagine what he's done now that he's taken a liking to using his fame to pressure men into doing what he wants. Disgusting.

Tati alluded to some really bad stuff in her video call out. She said she wouldn't talk about too much of it, but you could see the disgust on her face. Sounds like what has been shared publicly is just the tip of the ice berg with James. 

I don't think this will destroy his channel. But he will lose some big contracts. And others won't even bother with him. He'll just have to comfort himself with his millions in the bank...