• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

634 posts in this topic

Posted

It's literally the met gala he could have done anything and he went with such a basic look. like his outfits at coachella would have fitted the gala better than this. (maybe not the ones with his whole ass out).  

Posted

I kind of wonder if James didn't hire a stylist (unless he's like his BFF, Tana, who is cheap for hiring a makeup artist or stylist, I can't remember) to help him to be at least be campy for an effort. It's clear to me that he doesn't have any fashion sense when it comes to events besides sticking his butt out. He could've done anything with his makeup since he's a makeup artist but NOPE! Just sticking to a basic smokey eye and a nude lip. 

Posted (edited)

I kind of wonder if James didn't hire a stylist (unless he's like his BFF, Tana, who is cheap for hiring a makeup artist or stylist, I can't remember) to help him to be at least be campy for an effort. It's clear to me that he doesn't have any fashion sense when it comes to events besides sticking his butt out. He could've done anything with his makeup since he's a makeup artist but NOPE! Just sticking to a basic smokey eye and a nude lip. 

Alexander Wang dresses him though, at least that’s what he said; also hilarious that he mentioned influencer representation at the gala, as if infuencers are oppressed lmao

CBA45DBD-CA43-44D0-8063-23FC11437E66.png

Edited by CrysCrys

Posted

Alexander Wang dresses him though, at least that’s what he said; also hilarious that he mentioned influencer representation at the gala, as if infuencers are oppressed lmao

CBA45DBD-CA43-44D0-8063-23FC11437E66.png

Oh, THATS how he got in. YouTube invited him. 

Which, why does YouTube have say in who goes to the Gala?? Are they a sponsor? Tf is up with that lol

Posted

Oh, THATS how he got in. YouTube invited him. 

Which, why does YouTube have say in who goes to the Gala?? Are they a sponsor? Tf is up with that lol

i looked up how to go to met gala after replying on pg17.  apparently ms wintour has to approve if youre worthy after paying 30k  so they have the connections to get him in.

the only person i could see attending it is jeffree star

Posted

i looked up how to go to met gala after replying on pg17.  apparently ms wintour has to approve if youre worthy after paying 30k  so they have the connections to get him in.

the only person i could see attending it is jeffree star

youtube actually purchased ? a table for the met gala and invited james since he is pretty huge right now

Posted (edited)

Omg ;') his fight for influencer representation is so brave, I cant even imagine what hes going through. Truly an icon

The reason "influencers" are not invited to places like the met gala is bc 90% of them are trash and have nothing to bring to the table lol. Including james, hes a makeup artist yet he did the most basic look ever lol. Wouldve fitted with the theme better if he showed his ass tbh 

Edited by moonlight42

Posted (edited)

I can’t stand James he acts so superior but can’t handle criticism deep down I think his super insecure. 

Met Gala? *yawns* I’ve stopped paying attention to that after it seems like they let just about anyone go truly James didn’t deserve an invitation. 

1. He is ungrateful and problematic

2. He thinks his fame is already legendary status.

3. He is snake in disguise.

I can go on but I just don’t think James is no kind of role model he has a big following that he should think of before throwing childish temper tantrums he already showed everyone his true intentions and colors I don’t doubt one bit that he will soon be forgotten by the next big makeup guru. Then he won’t have any friends to run to for clout since it seems like they all realized what a money hungry fake he is. 

Edited by Gloom

Posted

I actually like the idea of the top because it's made entirely out of safety pins which is pretty cool (and also kind of shows how fucking weird the fashion world is because I bet its hella expensive when in real life I could do that with like....20€) (also that can't feel nice on the skin) but James doesnt deserve to be there at all. Very few youtubers do actually, but I wouldve expected someone like songofstyle or Jackie aina, hell even Jefree Star......

Cant wait for James to be forgotten, he won't last if he keeps being this bad a makeup on top of being so annoying 

Posted

this vid included james charles and several other of our flakes  

Posted (edited)

the tea 

ignore the spoiler i'm dumb

Edited by lee jieun

Posted

he's honestly so embarassing lol

he can barely do makeup, cant sing for shit lol, thinks he's some fashion god, greedy yet so incredibly confident and full of himself its baffling lmao