• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

634 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_8021.thumb.PNG.893a9d86e3bb8ed542035IMG_8022.thumb.PNG.643ae59e0334c57623851

BBMAs twitter post vs. Instagram

what's going on with his lips? it's not a good look

Posted

what's going on with his lips? it's not a good look

he’s got lip fillers I think 

Posted

i honestly feel sorry for of them, like - having private my private text messages, sexuality, relationship issues e.t.c talked about in drama videos for millions of combined views across youtube is probably my worst nightmare. I wonder who leaked those conversations in the first place - does anyone know? ugh theyre so young too but neither are letting it drop, theyre gonna regret it seriously. the internet is a scary place these days - imagine having all of this bullshit remaining on the internet for your future family, kids e.t.c to stumble upon in a couple of decades. ew - i find stuff like this genuinely terrifying

Posted

i honestly feel sorry for of them, like - having private my private text messages, sexuality, relationship issues e.t.c talked about in drama videos for millions of combined views across youtube is probably my worst nightmare. I wonder who leaked those conversations in the first place - does anyone know? ugh theyre so young too but neither are letting it drop, theyre gonna regret it seriously. the internet is a scary place these days - imagine having all of this bullshit remaining on the internet for your future family, kids e.t.c to stumble upon in a couple of decades. ew - i find stuff like this genuinely terrifying

I read somewhere that it was either James or his friends (which friends? Who knows), as they were trying to 'clean' his reputation. It would make sense, considering how James perceives himself and thinks to be in the right, and considering the fact that the message blue bubble is on James' side.

Posted

his goal in life was always to become famous. He chose it

Posted

This is karma to me. I’m sorry if that sounds dickish, but James has absolutely no issue letting his hounds loose on anybody who even slightly opposes him and never addresses the literal mobs that get sent people’s way. Look at the shit he did to a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD. His fans were relentless and he never once addressed it or told them to settle down except for the girl who broke his palette, and it took Jeffree Star dragging him on to a video to subtly tell his fans “death threats over makeup that doesn’t belong to you is wrong”.

James knows exactly how malicious and bitter his fangirls are, and he uses it to his advantage. Cody had a break down at work because of the harassment she got, someone apparently threatened to LYNCH the girl who broke his palette (which I get it, it’s the internet but still that’s absolutely fucking insane), and he sent an entire horde of angry fans after a child because he was being a little cocky at James’ event. 

I can’t bring myself to feel bad because this was another failed attempt from James to send his metaphorical lynch mob after someone he thought wronged him, and it turned around and mauled him instead. 

I couldn't agree with you more. 
Like how could his fans not see through this and see they are being used. 
And James is becoming more and more problematic, hopefully his fans dump him.

Posted

this is kind of related to this whole jumping on straight guys thing so im just gonna ask here: did something happen between james and the dolan twins? i saw a tweet about it but no one in the replies explained it and apparently the dolan twins fans are now going after james for always being very aggressively thirsty for either one of them and thats why they stopped hanging out? i cant tell if its a fact or just a rumor-

Posted

:meowplz:

D561uXyW4AAtjvY-1.jpg-large.jpeg

Posted

this is kind of related to this whole jumping on straight guys thing so im just gonna ask here: did something happen between james and the dolan twins? i saw a tweet about it but no one in the replies explained it and apparently the dolan twins fans are now going after james for always being very aggressively thirsty for either one of them and thats why they stopped hanging out? i cant tell if its a fact or just a rumor-

James was always very thirsty for Grayson in their videos. He joked quite often about (semi) sexual stuff and was very touchy with him. Grayson always handled the stuff James said/did pretty well and tried to stay friendly but in some videos you can see him getting uncomfortable with it. I'm not exactly sure what happened to the Sister Squad and why they stopped making videos together. Maybe something did happen behind the scenes or maybe they just grew apart/their schedules clashed. I think the Dolan twins fans are going after James now because of the recent drama with Gage and again with the whole 'going after straight men' thing. They're probably looking for a reason why they haven't done a video together.

Posted

This kid has no fucking style, I swear to fuck. He’s either got his ass out in a pair of ugly ass chaps or he’s wearing shit like this. 

Honestly!!! The theme was CAMP for christ's sake!! He could have done LITERALLY ANYTHING and wore some ugly ass cargo pants with some girls festival bralette. BYE

Posted

James was always very thirsty for Grayson in their videos. He joked quite often about (semi) sexual stuff and was very touchy with him. Grayson always handled the stuff James said/did pretty well and tried to stay friendly but in some videos you can see him getting uncomfortable with it. I'm not exactly sure what happened to the Sister Squad and why they stopped making videos together. Maybe something did happen behind the scenes or maybe they just grew apart/their schedules clashed. I think the Dolan twins fans are going after James now because of the recent drama with Gage and again with the whole 'going after straight men' thing. They're probably looking for a reason why they haven't done a video together.

i dont think theyve done a video together since their dad passed away which is understandably very hard to deal with. They might just be getting back into it slowly and not doing too much at the moment. i agree, its possible its not that deep

Posted

:meowplz:

D561uXyW4AAtjvY-1.jpg-large.jpeg

Gee, his makeup is so basic. It's literally the nude face he does anytime he's having a collaboration with someone and doesn't want to pull another Covergirl with Zendaya. You would expect a beauty guru to do something more artistic, perhaps something like Ezra Miller's makeup, but no, he's stuck on this sad ass look.

Also, I thought that pointy boots went out of fashion around ten years ago.