• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

562 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone please explain to me what this whole private video that supposedly leaked is all about? 

Posted

Can someone please explain to me what this whole private video that supposedly leaked is all about? 

supposedly it was james' sex tape but he later said that it wasnt him

Posted

j.thumb.png.47438035405bff858907234ef144j2.thumb.png.78d481031c1b5f8921b502b118b

Look at all these imperfections and as soon he tilts his head up again, his imperfections vanishes. This heavy makeup only works for studio lights and edited instagram photos.

Posted

You can see most of the bumps through the make-up in the 2nd pic tho

Posted

D1heOSnUkAAd5wq.jpg

Posted

D1heOSnUkAAd5wq.jpg

giphy.gif

Posted

it screams fake, honestly

Posted

It wasn't fake it was just that when you send a message to someone, it looks as if they've sent you a message. So Jovan sent James Charles the n-word but it looked like James Charles had sent it, and everyone misinterpreted it.

I think James could've easily ignored it but because he replied, Jovan got to make the most of it lol! Jovan said he made 75k off his merch after this interaction lmaooo

Posted

Yeah! Jovan did the unread notification trick. He also got his account deleted so I hope he thought it was worth it. James got trolled though, like boy don't you know........anything about twitter by now.... don't become a meme and you'll be fine.... And also never interact with dumbass Jovan lol, he also called him a local and kept it going but I can't find any screenshots. 

Idk, I can't really blame him because people seeing that could think it was real but its also super fake like Millie Bobby Brown edits that make her look extremely homophobic. 

Posted

i'm going to come off as real bias but I don't blame james charles for telling jovan to take it down. defamation and slandering is illegal. even if it wasn't a big deal, it could have escalated, especially because of the n-word. a lot of people could have thought it was real and started posting about how he's a racist. people thought shane dawson was a pedophile for a while. it's better to be safe than sorry. 

i don't know if he said anything after that though. 

Posted

It wasn't fake it was just that when you send a message to someone, it looks as if they've sent you a message. So Jovan sent James Charles the n-word but it looked like James Charles had sent it, and everyone misinterpreted it.

I think James could've easily ignored it but because he replied, Jovan got to make the most of it lol! Jovan said he made 75k off his merch after this interaction lmaooo

I meant fake as - james charles didnt sent it himself. he is dumb but not that dumb

i also dont blame him for reacting, he probably got scared people are going to take it seriously

Posted

Can't blame him for reacting tbh, especailly after the Africa drama from a couple of years ago, it took hima  whiiiilleee to bounce back after that. 

I mean hell if someone pulled shit like that trying to make me seems racist I would be upset too, I imagine most people would tbh

Posted

i think addressing it was the right thing to do. had james ignored it, people would've assumed it's real. the meme is kinda funny ngl, i feel like if james had worded it better the meme wouldn't have been born though. but idk!! jovan is unhinged...

(also sorry for being off-topic, but i feel like jovan also deserves his own thread)