• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

618 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly I'm sorry for him he just seems naive and dumb at this point...however his whole stealing of 'ideas' and 'inspiration' is ridiculous (there are more but here's an example)landscape-1477485843-james-charles-playb58c451b2bde3d_ss(2017-03-11at08.31.27).t58c451b488603_ss(2017-03-11at08.31.43).t

He honestly might be the least original out of all the makeup plastics lol. Jeffree is Regina, Manny is Gretchen and James is Karen. 

Like I've thought about doing makeup and stuff on yt for fun but like, do we really even need any more femme gays on youtube think they're unclokcable lol

Posted

He definitely does make up a lot better than me that's for sure

Posted

Oh wow I had no idea of any of this. I just knew he was the first cover girl. Glad I know now. It's really sad he has so much exposure. 

Posted

More bad makeup/comparisons from the event below the cut 

ssss.thumb.png.31e987d90523124c95184a8f2Untitled.thumb.png.d0296ac6ee28a18c23a65

Posted

Oh this guy. ¬¬ 

I was excited to see a man sponsoring covergirl and thought he was pretty cute, but he is just a hot mess. Also 

Hidden Content

what in the fresh hell? He reminds me of this video where some instagram makeup artist used honey, cheese powder, a snickers bar and some other food shit for her makeup routine.

Posted

Hidden Content

uhhh is it just me or does it look like he forgot to blend the contour? Isn't that like the basics??

Posted

He reminds me of Spiderus from Miss Spider.

oJt8azB.jpg

This honestly made my day 200% better. Maybe he's just really into costume makeup. (Sarcasm)

Posted

I remember seeing him on my Instagram explore feed and I really didn't care for him from the beginning. To be honest, I'm just tired of the now generic sharp wing and #glowislife theme and he fit into it so I was just like "w/e next"

I had no idea about the BLATANT copycat bullshit? It's way too obvious and I surprised I haven't seen more of it, since I've been seeing his racism and ghost-face all over my feed lately. Damn.