• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Margaret Palermo

5926 posts in this topic

Posted

Interesting video about narcissism, very easy to understand...just dropping it here, not doing armchair diagnostic or saying that it looks like someone made that video about margo, not at all :douge:

Posted (edited)

Hey people are actually signing the stop Margaret petition. lol. This might not work but it will surely insult Margaret.... Or maybe she'll take this popularity as a compliment. 

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 3.31.36 PM.png

Oops wrong pic. 

Edited by Newbie

Posted

She'd probably pin it on Venus and Methaki as usual, so I hope she doesn't see it. The situation would be so weird for all of them

Posted

Hey people are actually signing the stop Margaret petition. lol. This might not work but it will surely insult Margaret.... Or maybe she'll take this popularity as a compliment. 

Honestly, while the chances of this petition doing anything are extremely low, neither could it actually hurt and I've honestly seen even weirder and lesser important petitions get what they want (for example, I saw one for a game where they demanded to bring back a silly custom character option and after a thousand or so signatures, the company complied. Ultimately they do what's in the best interest for the company when popular demand calls for it). So who knows. With the right amount of signatures, if Youtube/Instagram whoever deems Margaret damaging to their image/reputation/community, they may remove her. It just has to be "popular" enough.

Posted

Margo might complain that everyone who signed this is cyber-bulling her. Just a thought

Posted

Margo might complain that everyone who signed this is cyber-bulling her. Just a thought

Is that really surprising? Margo would complain that someone giving her much needed, yet slightly unwanted advice via Insta-Twit-Face-Tube is cyber-bullying her. She's the queen of playing the victim.

Posted

Does anyone know if it was Margo who took down Venus' youtube page?

Posted

It was her. Venus posted a picture where it said copyright claim by Margaret Palermo. Fuck that bitch! I'm so angry!

Posted

It was her. Venus posted a picture where it said copyright claim by Margaret Palermo. Fuck that bitch! I'm so angry!

i didnt see it fast enough.. did u take a screenshot?

Posted

i didnt see it fast enough.. did u take a screenshot?

It's still on her (Venus') IG if you want to see it. I can't (don't know how :D) screenshot with my phone.

Posted

It's still on her (Venus') IG if you want to see it. I can't (don't know how :D) screenshot with my phone.

oh meant the one with the "weird japa..." title?

Posted

Yeap. That's what I think started this whole thing. I guess Maggot copyrighted all her videos. Could we just send her to a far off planet with no wifi and leave her there?

Posted

Yeap. That's what I think started this whole thing. I guess Maggot copyrighted all her videos. Could we just send her to a far off planet with no wifi and leave her there?

agreed. If people want to know what its like to fail as a mother Margo is it.

Posted (edited)

Can't find the other photo but Isn't that the same phone case Venus has?

image.thumb.png.00f7fcfb2230eeca83cab65f

Edited by Stripeszebra

Posted

Can't find the other photo but Isn't that the same phone case Venus has?

image.thumb.png.00f7fcfb2230eeca83cab65f

venus phone case is a pink version of it yes