• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Margaret Palermo

6419 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the outfit looks like as if she is going to a funeral. Ans its fucking hot in Japan right now! :phftt:

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Imagine her BO. 

Posted

oh my. what is going on here??

Posted

Bur what if Venus and Margo actually do these things together like Venus telling her mom that she should write something to gain more followers or sympathy....it sounds ridiculous but hey, they are the Palermos after all :alpacaworry:

That's an interesting idea, what if we got it all wrong and Venus is behind everything Margo does? She's losing popularity but as long as Margo is riding the crazy train we will continue to talk about the both of them.

Posted

Venus in 20 years. 

2015-08-26 18.08.16.jpg

Oh and this lashes are faker than pamela andersons left boob.

Posted

Oh god :alpacadone: Anyway, judging from how orange Venus' hair is IRL and how blonde she edit it in her selfies, I wonder what Margo's hair looks like O.o

Posted

11848902_947288488646492_351433286_n.jpg

Posted

^ Oh my god .... Venus?! Is that you?! :o

Posted

^^^^^^ 

My thought's exactly :lamaheadshake:

Posted

That pose could have looked good.

If it wasn't a 30 something year old woman pretending to be 16 doing it :notimp: Good God, she needs to grow the hell up and start to act her age :alpacadone: 

Uten_Y.thumb.png.52291360ade885e81bcc5c3

Lady thats now how u eat..:beardo:

Posted

Trying to get Pewds' attention? You're 40 years old woman. 

image.jpg

Posted (edited)

image.jpg

"anymore BABY" god Margaret your creepy as fuck when you try to kiss up other youtubers asses. 

Edited by Mr.Takeo

Posted

ew shes trying to get pweds attension thats so odd

Posted

image.jpg

Imagine it was a 40 years old man and a 24 years old young lady.... it is creepy both ways.:beardo:

The heck... what is she doing? 

2015-08-29 09.11.58.png

2015-08-29 09.11.19.jpg

The first pic: oh margaret, you look younger every day :harharplz:how do you do this?

Margo: If I would know I would write a book about it and finally had some money.

I know that book, it is called photoshop for idiots. 

Posted (edited)

xD Exactly And it has only one page: "Take the shittiest camera you have and make your picture blurry af, so you dont need to put so much effort in your editing. Done? Good! Next step, if you want to make your face slimmer, like my daughter, just slim/strech the whole picture. If your had looks like an egg after that, who cares? People are too stupid to recognize it anyway!. Done? Great! Next step, make your eyes bigger, because thats how you get the dolly look. Done? Super! Last step make your face smoother with a softening tool or put some shitty filter all over the crap and you are done! .... But I warn you! If you dare to look like my daughter, i will kick your ass all through the internet! :phftt:"

Edited by *horizon*