• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Margaret Palermo

6419 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think she has FAS.

She does not have a smooth philtrum, small palpebral fissures, the epicanthal folds are not particularly sharp, jaw is not underdeveloped, nasal bridge not particularly low, nose not particularly upturned. She does have the thin upper lip and midface is kind of flat, that's about it.

Posted

FAS is rather unlikely for Venus, I think. Venus does have some intelligence, she just broke down recently and keeps destroying her brain with alcohol now. 

But she was abused. And the abuse very likely started long before her YT career, I fear it started from early childhood on. She has been fetishized from the beginning. After Margo's sick "Shocking baby Venus photo show" where young Venus was shown striking sexy poses before the age of 6, lying on a sofa with the whole body in curves and a hand on her hip, posing with the army weapon of her father, posing for a home studio photo shoot in sexy poses again... These photos alone would be reason enough to reach out to Child Protective Service in my country. 
Who knows what else went down there.

Abuse and neglect have longterm effects on the brain, too. I think Venus has some kind of PTSD or some other mental illness caused by trauma. Before she went comletely nuts, she seemed to be able to learn and even had a time shortly after she ran away from Margo where she was kind of "high-functioning", this would not be possible with FAS. 

And like every other abused person, she starts to act abusive herself. But by now she needs to be held accountable for her actions because she actively causes harm for literally everyone near her. In a country where mental help isn't really a thing. 

Posted (edited)

Sorry it’s irrelevant and idk why but I thought it was hilarious she thought it was important to mention that Venus is a HAMSTAH KILLER on the story where she kills her HUSBAND. I mean... why what where how? So many questions

Just like BANG hamster killing ?¿

lmao

As far as I remember she did the very OPPOSITE and just helped a billion hamsters come to life lol (not saying that it’s ok but it’s literally the opposite) 

I'm guessing you didn't watch her live streams. She literally said that 2 or 4 hamsters died in her care. She said something along the lines of, "ONLY two died" as if that's an accomplishment. It's very clear she never cared about her animals. Her hamster Yomogi was purchased for aesthetic. and when she got tired of it, she sent off all the hamsters to Manaki's parents. She was also rough with a cat on her live stream and it always looked so terrified and miserable around her (even in photos).

As for killing Manaki, that was obviously bullshit speculation, but Venus did disgustingly say that Manaki was her pet and should be put down, followed by laughing about it with her fans. That is fucking sick and vile to comment.

As for the baby Venus childhood pics, someone said she intentionally tagged it with "baby Venus" to attract pedos but that seems like such a reach to me (like something Margo would speculate). Naturally, we all dislike Margo so we'll see the worst scenario. But Margo has shared baby photos before a few times and this was way before Venus' OF. She tagged these photos or referred to it as "baby Venus" as well. No one was saying she was trying to attract pedos then and they were always present in her fanbase. And I don't see how it can be a reference to baby beenus, if she was always referring to her pics as such, before "baby beenus" was even a thing. She also stated numerous times she was planning on sharing childhood pictures, again, way before Venus even had on OF. I personally don't think she was trying to attract pedos or doing it due to baby beenus. And if we are to believe Venus' claim of wanting to be the dumbest slut since childhood, then I fail to see how Margo forcefully sexualized her as someone stated. She supported it and that is incredibly irresponsible shit parenting, but by Venus' own admission, it was her own volition to do so.

As for FAS, who knows, but I'm not seeing all the physical traits, like "small, low bridged and up turned nose". Venus' nose is not upturned and she doesn't have a low bridge. Nor is it small.

Imo, Margo made this video in attempt to disprove all the accusations against her. To prove she was a great mother. That was the whole reason she clung to the storage for so long. For the proofs as she stated repeatedly. The only thing I see disproven is the isolation claim.

Edited by CrazyDaisy
additional info

Posted

Has anyone seen her latest IG post?

Firstly, it is insanely creepy that she's still so obsessed with Venus that she spent likely several days looking for child pictures of Venus and then scanned them all one by one. Like what? Plus, she tags child pictures with #livingdoll? What the hell kind of person would tag their ordinary photos of their kid with #living doll? wth

The shocking and #livingdoll are for clickbait purposes. I think she's basically saying Venus was known for being a living doll (with editing and makeup of course), but now we get to see she really wasn't a doll. Just a normal little girl living her life and that is supposed to be shocking. She's trying to get more views and prove what a "great" parent she was.

Posted

Hello.

I would like to just remind everyone that we have this rule:

11.  You may speculate about a snowflake’s potential psychiatric disorders. However, if you do, please don’t throw around random illnesses. Give some supporting information.

a. Don’t act like an authority on mental illness.

b. Don’t say something like “I have X disorder and Y definitely must have it too.” Don’t talk about your own issues in threads about other people.

c. You can say things like “given all of these [whatever], she seems like she has BPD/NPD”.

There is also a helpful thread explaining “armchair diagnosis” better which you can find here.

Right now I don’t see any issue, but just wanted to make sure it doesn’t crossover into rule breaking territory as we’ve had some concerns.

Rules in their entirety can be found here.

Thank you.

Posted

The shocking and #livingdoll are for clickbait purposes. I think she's basically saying Venus was known for being a living doll (with editing and makeup of course), but now we get to see she really wasn't a doll. Just a normal little girl living her life and that is supposed to be shocking. She's trying to get more views and prove what a "great" parent she was.

the tags in her video hfht.thumb.png.c7f92e0c1be1f679de107edb6

"shocking, Drama"  :alpacabored:  

Posted

And I don't see how it can be a reference to

baby beenus

, if she was always referring to her pics as such, before "baby beenus" was even a thing. She also stated numerous times she was planning on sharing childhood pictures, again, way before Venus even had on OF. I personally don't think she was trying to attract pedos or doing it due to baby beenus. And if we are to believe Venus' claim of

wanting to be the dumbest slut since childhood,

then I fail to see how Margo forcefully sexualized her as someone stated. She supported it and that is incredibly irresponsible shit parenting, but by Venus' own admission, it was her own volition to do so.

I see what you mean, however I don't agree with this at all. Venus' claim of being "a slut from childhood" is obviously false, because a child can't understand what a "slut" or "sex" even is in the way an adult can. MUCH LESS know what sex work is, and its implications. It's just a narrative used by pedos trying to justify grooming, and subsequently assaulting kids because "they can totally consent, they had fun" :beardo: Which is obviously gross pedo logic, and not something to ever seriously consider true. Unless a child was groomed by an adult (or several...) to act that way, or was exposed to explicit content, they will never even consider it. IF what Venus said was true, it opens the possibility of sexual abuse early in her life.

In the context of this discussion (Margo forcefully sexualizing Venus from toddlerhood), it doesn't matter if 21 year old Venus is a slutty woman who willingly became a sex worker and uses questionable narratives to sell her products ("baby beenoos", "childhood dream of being a slut"). What matters, is that child Venus was sexualized as a child, and, I can't believe I have to even say that, A CHILD CANNOT CONSENT TO BEING SEXUALIZED. I don't care if they grow up to become very sexually open in adulthood, those creepy pictures of toddler Venus posing in a suggestive way are alarming, as well as the pictures of her half naked being POSTED WITHOUT HER CONSENT with the obvious intent of being spread around (by gossip sites, and yes, creepy men). Even if Margo's intentions weren't to attract pedos and sexualize her child, she knows enough about the internet to understand its risks, especially with posting pics of children.

If you are talking about teenager Venus doing suggestive content, "of her own volition" (after being paraded as a child model since her early childhood), then this argument still doesn't hold. Any half decent parent would put a stop to it immediately, and have a serious talk with their teen (maybe suggest therapy). Only a downright ABUSIVE parent would ENCOURAGE IT, and monetize it to fund their own lifestyle. It's not just "shit parenting", it's NOT parenting at all, it's child exploitation, and it doesn't matter if the CHILD is having fun. Not like Venus seems to "have fun" anyway.

Posted

I finally watched the video, at least half of it anyway, and it actually made me really sad. Venus looked so sweet but we know what's happening now. I know that she needs to take responsibility for her own actions now but also it's true that her upbringing was not conducive to a good outcome.

With regard to the photos that censoring was horrendous. Why bother? Especially Margo's own face. Why does she want to cover her own face, as if she cares about privacy all of a sudden? Yeah right. And that complete disregard for her daughter's privacy, not surprising, but makes me feel very uncomfortable.

But the photos of Venus 'posing', I didn't actually see much of a problem there. I used to pose like that as a kid, I was just being cheeky or what I thought was funny, because I'd seen other women do it in real life and the media. I wasn't aware of sex at all, I had an OK childhood, and was not exposed to anything bad. I think that kind of thing is normal in this day and age. Little girls like to pretend to be super models. Not saying she wasn't abused, but I don't think this is indicative of it. 

Posted (edited)

The fact she bleached Venus hair when she was a child is more alarming. Venus also wore  makeup since young age (too soon to me). Margaret really played  with dolls.

Edited by Acchan

Posted

The fact she bleached Venus hair when she was a child is more alarming. Venus also wore  makeup since young age (too soon to me). Margaret really played  with dolls.

I don't think she bleached it though? At least not before she was 13 yo or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong with a pic or something but to me she just looked like a natural dark blonde that lightened in the sun during summer. 

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200713_000044.thumb.jpg.a3d43085c8IMG_20200713_000700.thumb.jpg.caf506851fIMG_20200713_000133.thumb.jpg.527e1c61faI'm not sure. The contrast between those two colors is a bit too strong for just being the sun (she isn't even tanned). Caucasian hair tends to darken as you get older but she switched between dark brown and strawberry blonde a lot at all ages. Anyways I wouldn't be surprised coming from Margot. 

Edited by Acchan

Posted

IMG_20200713_000700.thumb.jpg.caf506851fm not sure. The contrast between those two colors is a bit too strong for just being the sun (she isn't even tanned). Caucasian hair tends to darken as you get older but she switched between dark brown and strawberry blonde a lot at all ages. Anyways I wouldn't be surprised coming from Margot. 

No I think you're right. Especially this picture. Looks like an uneven bleach job. Watching that video, feels like Margot has been treating Venus like a dress up doll since the very beginning. Thinking more and more about it evokes such a dreadful feeling. 

Posted

seeing the pictures of her as a happy little girl (mostly) and thinking about where her life is now really breaks my heart. ugh

Posted (edited)

Maybe that's why Venus prefers having black hair even if doesn't suit her. Bad memories... 

I feel like Venus' puberty or the fact she won a beauty pageant awaken some kind of jealousy or frustration inside Margaret.

Maybe Venus was happier when her father was still here? 

Edited by Acchan