• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Margaret Palermo

6416 posts in this topic

Posted

Mizuki just confirmed publicly that manaki is doing well and they plan meeting. 

Margo will always be Margo. 

Screenshot_20200627_163907.jpg

Posted

Has anyone seen her latest IG post?

IMG_20200627_091625.thumb.png.42decd77b3IMG_20200627_091639.thumb.png.87212ae08fIMG_20200627_091656.thumb.png.0e42add99f

Apparently Margo collected 500 photos of Venus as a child and is now making slideshow pictures of her for public view on YouTube.

Firstly, it is insanely creepy that she's still so obsessed with Venus that she spent likely several days looking for child pictures of Venus and then scanned them all one by one. Like what? Plus, she tags child pictures with #livingdoll? What the hell kind of person would tag their ordinary photos of their kid with #living doll? wth

Secondly, who is this even supposed to target? I have this gut feeling that Margo is actively stalking Venus' account and knows of her OF content, especially since she used the phrase 'Baby Venus' which is what Venus used to refer to herself just recently. I think Margo's intentions are to satisfy and feed into the delusions of Venus' pedophile fans so that they target Venus even more. Sounds like she's finding way to hurt Venus or put her in harms way. Coz why the hell would she suddenly upload FIVE HUNDRED kiddy pictures of her at a time when she's full-on doing nudes and cam girl content? The last thing those loser men who pay for her OF need to find is 500 kiddy pictures of her for free. Makes me sick thinking about it. 🤢🤢🤢

What the actual fuck. This is a new low, even for Margo. So her daughter tries to entertain pedophiles with "Baby Beenus" or whatever and let's do some real talk, the pedo-baiting began in her teenage years and it was always Margo to sexualize her teenaged daughter back then.

Well, Venus is an adult now and making her own decisions, and well, she can objectify herself, it's her own life, after all. It's not a good thing what she does, tough, especially not with her underaged insta followers.

BUT THE AUDACITY OF MARG TO POST REAL BABY PICTURES/CHILD PHOTOS WITH THE FUCKING LIVING DOLL HASHTAG AND VENUS' NAME. SO THE PEDOS FIND CONTENT THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN "BABY BEENUS"? Really, Margo? TF is wrong with you?

Posted

Well, Venus is an adult now and making her own decisions, and well, she can objectify herself, it's her own life, after all. It's not a good thing what she does, tough, especially not with her underaged insta followers.

BUT THE AUDACITY OF MARG TO POST REAL BABY PICTURES/CHILD PHOTOS WITH THE FUCKING LIVING DOLL HASHTAG AND VENUS' NAME. SO THE PEDOS FIND CONTENT THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN "BABY BEENUS"? Really, Margo? TF is wrong with you?

THANK YOU. Maggot has been trashing venus for being a sex worker or whatever AS AN ADULT, BY HER OWN WILL, yet she herself sexualized her underage daughter to profit off of her. the fucking nerve. 

also, yes!!!!! I thought the same thing!!!!! it felt like pedo baiting imo. I'm glad someone else got the same vibe.

Posted

My God, Margo went for it an uploaded those pictures. They are not just photos of Venus as a kid, but as a toddler and baby too.

And she calls it "Living Doll Shocking Photos". She's not a "living doll" and neither are ordinary child photos "shocking". It really shows how she thinks of Venus.

Can I also address the thumbnail? It looks completely inappropriate considering that Venus is doing OF now and she knows what kind of people her current fanbase is made up of. It is clear as day that Margo is trying to attract pedophiles.

IMG_20200629_175722.thumb.png.263c6ac763

You're right, this is not okay. Can't we flag that shit? 

Posted

You're right, this is not okay. Can't we flag that shit? 

Yes, you can. 

I flagged the video. Hopefully, anyone who sees this will flag it too.

It's the very least we can do.

Posted

Margo blurred out her own face while 100% abusing Venus' right to privacy.

What a piece of garbage.

Posted

My God, Margo went for it an uploaded those pictures. They are not just photos of Venus as a kid, but as a toddler and baby too.

And she calls it "Living Doll Shocking Photos". She's not a "living doll" and neither are ordinary child photos "shocking". It really shows how she thinks of Venus.

Can I also address the thumbnail? It looks completely inappropriate considering that Venus is doing OF now and she knows what kind of people her current fanbase is made up of. It is clear as day that Margo is trying to attract pedophiles.

IMG_20200629_175722.thumb.png.263c6ac763

Oof this is very creepy and fucked up because Venus has alot of male fans who are pedos and creeps and Margaret knows that.

Posted

i'm 100% sure she's doing this to affect venus since the pedos that venus panders to will find her baby/kid pictures more attractive than the adult venus acting like a baby, making venus lose money in between since there's no reason to pay $25 for the "baby beenos" shit when her mother already uploaded 500 photos of her childhood on the internet. since OF is basically venus's only income rn, margo probably thinks that if she makes venus lose money, venus will contact her or something like that. or she's just a pretty shitty person and can't move on.

this is really a new low, can't tell who's crazier.

Posted

This is the sloppiest censoring I've ever seen. The other people's faces are exposed for several frames a lot of times. Not to mention the fact that this is totally exposing Venus and her childhood.

There are pics of when they both were extras at a shooting, so maybe she wanted venus to be famous since she was very, very young.

Knowing about her creepy fans and such, I couldn't help but shiver when I saw some pics that pedophiles will probably enjoy, like the ones in which venus is shirtless (the thumbnail of the video).

Posted

That's a huge yikes and major WutFace.

Posted

What a sick and vile woman. It's like she wants Venus to get (both mentally and physically) harmed.

Posted

This is the sloppiest censoring I've ever seen. The other people's faces are exposed for several frames a lot of times. Not to mention the fact that this is totally exposing Venus and her childhood.

There are pics of when they both were extras at a shooting, so maybe she wanted venus to be famous since she was very, very young.

Knowing about her creepy fans and such, I couldn't help but shiver when I saw some pics that pedophiles will probably enjoy, like the ones in which venus is shirtless (the thumbnail of the video).

Exactly. I saw a few photo's that I thought were quite risky to upload. They are cute to a mother, but you would not want a random pedo to see it.. There were quite a few photo's where I thought this, but I'm pretty sure she uploaded them all on purpose. I can't fathom how a mother could do these things, a mother normally wants to protect her child at all costs, not put them in danger or exploit them.

Posted

I feel so sorry for Venus now. What did her parents do to her? The amount of posing like a catalogue model is disturbing. A three year old doesn't lie on a couch like this, body in a curve and a hand on the hip. She truly was a living doll. For her parents. Something to dress up and make photo shoots with. 

These pictures were not okay. Some of them, like Venus in a bathtub or being half-naked are cute for a mother's photo book, but should never, in no circumstances be shown online. 

Posted

tinfoiling but what if Margret uploaded these to make Venus remember these memories, feel bad and come back to her?.

the censoring is really bad you could see everyone face :\ and the most disgusting thing she used the Venus in bath tub for thumbnail, writes its shocking then censor it in the video...