• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Margaret Palermo

6419 posts in this topic

Posted

more venus items for sale on margaret's ebay

Screen_Shot_2020-04-24_at_8.14.15_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2020-04-24_at_8.14.27_PM.thu

Is she actually making sales? 

Posted (edited)

Is she actually making sales? 

No idea about these items because this is the second time she's reuploaded them ...and now they're gone again. 

Lots of people were bidding on her first batch of items, I won a bid  (I got the pink bodyline dress) and it came in like a week from Switzerland.  Shipping was much cheaper then....I paid about 13 dollars. :)  

at first I had no idea if it was actually her or just one of those fan accounts that post "as seen on" outfits but when the box came in it said it was from Margaret :doge: I should've taken a pic, I think it's been thrown away already. :( 

Edited by sleepfordinner
accidentally wrote wrong country, more details

Posted

Margaret deleted her speculation post about Venus

Posted (edited)

Margaret removed all her videos, except the ones with venus, LMAO!!

The timing is perfect.

Edited by eru777

Posted

2EACA04E-B94D-4D5F-83E8-1A760A58CEE8.jpeg

As usual her english grammar is so bad I don't even know what she means ? She defending her ? What??

Posted

Nah, she isn't defending her. She rather states that Venus is worse than simply failing, stating she abuses alcohol, takes drugs and commits theft. And by saying "Nobody lets her fail" she means that none of this is her fault.

And I know Venus is old enough to make her own decisions, she can be hold accountable for whatever she does now. I'd still like to point out that "becoming a prostitute" allegedly was a common threat in the Palermo household. And as Venus' Momager back when Venus was 15, she did a great job whoring her out as the innocent dolly with all the hentai captions.

Btw... Are the reason for Margos deportation from Korea confirmed? Was it because of prostitution?

Posted

Man, I bet Marge is doing somersaults in the air with how things turned out.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Lelunaere

Posted (edited)

Low key wanna know what Margo thinks about Venus basically turning into a "prostitute" just like she always said she would. Anyone been keeping track of her recently?

Edited by ChocoBunny

Posted (edited)

Low key wanna know what Margo thinks about Venus basically turning into a "prostitute" just like she always said she would. Anyone been keeping track of her recently?

https://www.healthline.com/health/brain-pet-scan#risks

Screenshot_20200521-234411.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-234415.jpg

Edited by Acchan's lips

Posted

Apparently she's in jail or some-- I read it briefly on lolcow but that kinda sucks for her.

Can someone post what has been said on LC instead of just talking about it? Because that rumor has been around since South Korea, so it sounds much more like that than her having been arrested in Switzerland.

Posted

If that was the case, it would have had to have been super recently because she was commenting on her insta like 2 weeks ago....

Posted

Can someone post what has been said on LC instead of just talking about it? Because that rumor has been around since South Korea, so it sounds much more like that than her having been arrested in Switzerland.

If that was the case, it would have had to have been super recently because she was commenting on her insta like 2 weeks ago....

I had to go back and re-read the forum again to check it all through, so the Korean thing was about a year ago. So that was my bad on referencing something that's almost a year ago.

Unfortunately there hasn't been much on LC in regards to her whereabouts since that forum started 11 months back with summarizing what's happened to her. Granted, Margo posted on instagram... 2 weeks ago? Not recent but also not too long ago to make a solid statement about her whereabouts now but I'm going to guess she's in Hungary if anything? 

Although, in the Venus forum there was a discussion about if Venus goes back she'd have to deal with Margo so that leaves me to ask: did Margo find her way to Switzerland? 

Posted

Although, in the Venus forum there was a discussion about if Venus goes back she'd have to deal with Margo so that leaves me to ask: did Margo find her way to Switzerland? 

In one of her videos she recorded after the whole jail incident, she dressed like Venus and baked using European-brand ingredients. The milk she used was identified as a Swiss brand on lolcow. The kitchen she used was also noticeably European-like. That's what prompted people to say she was deported from Korea. Sadly I can't link it anymore, as all videos on her channel are either deleted or privatized except for three interviews she did with Venus on TV.

Thankfully, it was archived on Kiwifarms, second post on this page: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/margaret-margo-palermo-venusangelics-mom.580/page-328

Some screencaps of said video:a.thumb.jpg.62f3853cfd356421920210da8506

a_003.thumb.jpg.fb301d9eb2adacaf5e8a3d2c

She also posted pictures of European-looking places on her IG around this time, also theorized as Swiss:

904610-068e70b630e4fd69ba0cbc4d325792e6.904611-1899d6bc20e122fd5de259af8b177fe0.Screenshot_20190824-083255_Chrome.thumb.