• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6331 posts in this topic

Posted

What surprised me is that most of the items, esp the "Bodyline" dresses look extremely cheap/low quality, like something u would see on a flea market. Yet when Venus wore them, they looked like luxury items.

How is that possible?

(Disclaimer: NOT buying any, just curious)

you can hardly tell the quality of items when someone is wearing them and not in a cheap setting (or they try to present them as if theyre more expensive, by wearing jewelry or other nice things with it). without a nice setting, you can tell how low quality it is. lots of japanese/chinese fashion is really low quality, but in pics of people wearing it, it doesn't look as bad 

Posted

you can hardly tell the quality of items when someone is wearing them and not in a cheap setting (or they try to present them as if theyre more expensive, by wearing jewelry or other nice things with it). without a nice setting, you can tell how low quality it is. lots of japanese/chinese fashion is really low quality, but in pics of people wearing it, it doesn't look as bad 

Thank you very much for your explanation! 

Posted

Her mother is insanely creepy, she is like those super creepy people in a horror movie.

Maybe as she's from Hungary and that's next to Romania where Transylvania is lol

Posted

I am still stunned at how cheap those bodyline dresses are. It looks like a waste of money and fabric to me. That said, out of curiosity, I looked up a very similar dress from the current Bodyline Collection and one of Venus' old dresses Margo tries to sell for 110 $.
A dress that's not only cheap quality but also already worn and wrinkled. 
The similar one from bodyline is about 37 $ now.

bl venus.PNG

bl.PNG

bl gebraucht.PNG

Ahhhh, this website is killing me! Sorry for double posting, the last post got stuck and editing doesn't work right now, so I continue:

I would not order there for various reasons:

The dresses are way too expensive for worn, wrinkeled dresses, some laced dresses are missing the lace, the color is washed out and frankly, you could order new ones from Bodyline. They would still be low quality, but at least new ones... And cheaper in prize!

Then there had been a user who ordered a bunny from Margo to save it for Venus, like two years ago when it looked like Venus could grow up to be a decent person and Margo was throwing one of her tantrums and selling Venus' stuff for the first time. The ordered bunny arrived, but it reeked of smoke.

There is also a rumor about Venus that she suffers from a really bad body odor. Mr. Yan said all the dresses from the bodyline shoot had to be thrown away afterward due to a strong, unpleasant smell. I would take this with a grain of salt, because, you know, it was Mr. Yan, but I remember a user from PULL 2.0 met Venus at some event and also noted a very strong smell. This might be due to puberty and not Venus' fault, but I still wouldn't want to wear a dress that smells. 

Posted

I am still stunned at how cheap those bodyline dresses are. It looks like a waste of money and fabric to me. That said, out of curiosity, I looked up a very similar dress from the current Bodyline Collection and one of Venus' old dresses Margo tries to sell for 110 $.

bl venus.PNG

bl.PNG

bl gebraucht.PNG

Ahhhh, this website is killing me! Sorry for double posting, the last post got stuck and editing doesn't work right now, so I continue:

I would not order there for various reasons:

The dresses are way too expensive for worn, wrinkeled dresses, some laced dresses are missing the lace, the color is washed out and frankly, you could order new ones from Bodyline. They would still be low quality, but at least new ones... And cheaper in prize!

Then there had been a user who ordered a bunny from Margo to save it for Venus, like two years ago when it looked like Venus could grow up to be a decent person and Margo was throwing one of her tantrums and selling Venus' stuff for the first time. The ordered bunny arrived, but it reeked of smoke.

There is also a rumor about Venus that she suffers from a really bad body odor. Mr. Yan said all the dresses from the bodyline shoot had to be thrown away afterward due to a strong, unpleasant smell. I would take this with a grain of salt, because, you know, it was Mr. Yan, but I remember a user from PULL 2.0 met Venus at some event and also noted a very strong smell. This might be due to puberty and not Venus' fault, but I still wouldn't want to wear a dress that smells. 

She's clearly still riding her daughter's fame and putting ridiculous prices on the products just because Venus has used them. She trusts that some fan will pay up to get their hands on those holy artefacts. But Venus isn't Marilyn Monroe, the fact that she has used those clothes doesn't rise their prices, it lowers them! Because in the end, they are just old, used (low quality, if I may add) clothes!

Posted

bl venus.PNG

If there was a bad lolita version of the Spice Girls, Venus could have been Baby Spice EASY.

Posted

What surprised me is that most of the items, esp the "Bodyline" dresses look extremely cheap/low quality, like something u would see on a flea market. Yet when Venus wore them, they looked like luxury items.

How is that possible?

(Disclaimer: NOT buying any, just curious)

I wear bodyline and lolita a lot. I actually find they look way better in person. I honestly feel like the editing is bad. The fabric is good quality. I have 3 bodyline Blouses, 3 skirts, 1 OP and 3 JSK's and a bunch of socks. I reccomend go for another Company for petticoats and some of the costumes are lower quality. The only issue I have had is my lucky pack blouse. 

From what it looks like they overexpose the photos.

One of my JSK's is 65% polyester and 35% cotton https://www.bodylinetokyo.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=25127

It looks thin in the photo but in reality the material isn't that bad;

XUzB0tr.jpg

Obviously needs an iron. 

It's a budget brand but I wouldn't say it's low quality at all. Low quality would be aliexpress teir. Bodyline seems to be mid teir. I put as spoiler since it's off topic. 

Posted

Screenshot from her latest masterpiece video. I couldn't resist to make it my profile picture :hurrplz:

margo.png

Posted

Hhaha, you can't make shit like this up

Posted

Screenshot from her latest masterpiece video. I couldn't resist to make it my profile picture :hurrplz:

margo.png

I don't see the problem? this is what Margo always looks like, isn't it? 

:haiplz:

Posted

margo.png

It's a lot better than the bullshit her daughter is doing by now anyways...

Posted (edited)

It's a lot better than the bullshit her daughter is doing by now anyways...

Sadly it's true. Even when she's doing this she seems now more sane than her daughter 

Edited by Acchan's lips

Posted

If Margo is going to Brazil for the carnival festival, she has chosen the right costume. 

Posted

Sadly it's true. Even when she's doing this she seems now more sane than her daughter 

Nah, I would hate to be alone in a dark alleyway with either of them. I think she just had more time to cope with her type of crazy, so by now she can hide it better.

Posted

Back to the auction topic, I checked the eBay page. It seems the only item remaining (or probably worth selling) is the canvas portrait of Venus. 

It is genuinely sad to see a mother putting on sale an item like that. 

Back to the auction topic, I checked the eBay page. It seems the only item remaining (or probably worth selling) is the canvas portrait of Venus. 

It is genuinely sad to see a mother putting on sale an item like that.