• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Margaret Palermo

6419 posts in this topic

Posted

This is someones mother?? Yikes.

Posted

The sad thing is, that Venus really starts to look like her mom right now, if she will make it past her mental problems and alcohol addiction, she will look like this in her future videos.

VM.jpg

already taking toll on her tbh

Posted

Apparently she has deleted all her recent videos and hasn't posted anything on Instagram for 2 months either. I hope she got her life together now.

Posted

Found on lolcow:

1577125891202.png

1577125917593.png

1577126240695.png

1577126263311.png

Posted

She seem to be doing pretty well. (Well part of me says don’t expect anything she could go back to what she used to do in an eye blink)

but her latest Instagram posts shows that shes busy enjoying her life! Which is the best thing ever for her ..

and she is still stuck with the JEWish thing! << it does not matter. As long as it satisfies her mentally!

Posted

If Maggot really wants to prove she isn't a horrible person, she needs to stop slandering her daughter. I wish she'd crawl back under the rock she has been hiding under.

Maggot, prostitution is illegal and you were deported from Korea because of your expired visa and shady business. Stop pretending you are innocent.

Posted

Call me naive, but I actually thought that she was getting better since the big fallout with her daughter. It had been a while since she had last mentioned her. Plus, she moved back to Europe (voluntarily or not), adding distance between her and Venus, and despite her creepy doll esthetic and obvious mental issues, at least it wasn't a depressing downward spiral (cough cough unlike Venus' worsening mental issues cough cough). I didn't check lolcow though... And now these new crazy comments are making me question my assumptions. Has she continued obsessing over her estranged daughter with this same intense hate all this time? Did she just avoid posting her schizophrenic ramblings on Insta because she finally figured it wasn't getting her the attention and pity she craves?

I admit I was enjoying her initial meltdowns the year following Venus' escape, and her pathetic displays of desperation to smear her ex-cash cow's reputation. But I thought she wouldv'e dropped it after a while to find a new victim to exploit, like most abusers do. But she's still at it... It's just sad now.

Posted (edited)

Call me naive, but I actually thought that she was getting better since the big fallout with her daughter. It had been a while since she had last mentioned her. Plus, she moved back to Europe (voluntarily or not), adding distance between her and Venus, and despite her creepy doll esthetic and obvious mental issues, at least it wasn't a depressing downward spiral (cough cough unlike Venus' worsening mental issues cough cough). I didn't check lolcow though... And now these new crazy comments are making me question my assumptions. Has she continued obsessing over her estranged daughter with this same intense hate all this time? Did she just avoid posting her schizophrenic ramblings on Insta because she finally figured it wasn't getting her the attention and pity she craves?

I admit I was enjoying her initial meltdowns the year following Venus' escape, and her pathetic displays of desperation to smear her ex-cash cow's reputation. But I thought she wouldv'e dropped it after a while to find a new victim to exploit, like most abusers do. But she's still at it... It's just sad now.

i dont know a single thing about lolcow

but they could be reposting something old! Thats margaret’s old youtube icon OR fangelics dug something and restarted asking margo again about the whole drama 😣 and she snatched her chance to talk about her own (allegedly psycho) daughter 

although i dont trust her ‘margo’ but i dont think she wrote anything about venus lately 

Edited by Mystic

Posted

No, those are new ones. She still has that icon on youtube. But yah, she did quite down after leaving Korea but I guess the primink video restarted everything?

1577135848899.thumb.jpeg.032945cc409de3a

Posted

Marge has been very quiet for a long time but that video triggered her and she went off, commenting furiously (12 different comments that I counted) and sounds every bit as batshit as ever. Here’s another of her comments/rants under the video where she claims (among other things) that human traffickers from Uzbekistan tried to sell her(!) and blames Venus for that too (lol.)

2A5DF0C7-7611-4A22-86FB-6F2F38E4B8DB.thuShe’s just as crazy as ever but seems to have moved on, unless something happens to trigger her.

Posted

I don't trust her mother.

Posted (edited)

Marge has been very quiet for a long time but that video triggered her and she went off, commenting furiously (12 different comments that I counted) and sounds every bit as batshit as ever. Here’s another of her comments/rants under the video where she claims (among other things) that human traffickers from Uzbekistan tried to sell her(!) and blames Venus for that too (lol.)

2A5DF0C7-7611-4A22-86FB-6F2F38E4B8DB.thuShe’s just as crazy as ever but seems to have moved on, unless something happens to trigger her.

Switzerland to Japan. Man. Thats a downgrade.

why the fuck would you move out of switzerland its like the wealthiest country in europe even Japanese people dream of visiting there and both of them fuck around to get employment in Japan? Where theres little opportunities for women other than entertainment and beauty industry that barely pays of a rent?  Seriously? My gosh. 

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

^^ Well Marge is back in Switzerland now. But living in Japan is every weeb’s dream, apparently. 

I don’t get why Venus insists on staying there, especially now that she blew her meal ticket and is on her own and with possible visa problems as well. Tokyo is a very expensive place to live and we’ve seen the kind of living conditions she’s in now. Plus she rarely goes anywhere or does much of anything but sit in her room in front of a computer screen. An occasional visit to an amusement park or shopping center to film a video...she could easily do all that in Europe and with a better standard of living too. She doesn’t have a single Japanese friend either, the only people she hangs out with are a couple of white European instagram ‘models’ and even that is pretty rare. So really, what’s the point?

Posted

Being anywhere outside of Japan would mean Margo being able to follow her. She could go to South Korea but that's just as expensive (and useless in her situation) as Tokyo, so I guess she's stuck there with no purpose in her life, except to hide from Margo forever. 

Posted

Sorry guys but what is the video she rants over, the one that triggered her? I can't find her comments.