• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6244 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you guys saw this? someone in the comments say "You are living in Europe lately. Will you turn back to south korea?" and Margo answered "I was waiting for Venus but since I gave up on her, there is no reason for me to live in Japan or Korea, unless I decide it for myself " lmao this woman is delusional 

Oh dear Lord, I got a heart attack when I saw the Münster hashtag, but luckily I realized she's not here, she just likes that Bycicle-city clout! 😨

Posted (edited)

Edited by 336
Wrong thread lol

Posted

although alot of you are gonna disagree with me that I still find margaret little bit innocent of some accusation.

but i agree with you somehow of her waiting for venus to come back! I dont know why she hoped venus would do that? She obviously made it clear she wont so 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am glad she finally hit the rock and realized it. 

If i was in her place, even if venus came back i would never trust her 

Venus did go back to do the stomach surgery tho. As much as I don't think margo is nice person Venus may have led her to believe she'd go back after that. 

Posted

Venus did go back to do the stomach surgery tho. As much as I don't think margo is nice person Venus may have led her to believe she'd go back after that. 

Venus went under the surgery short time after she left Margaret and spent like 3 years not contacting her mother and even said that margaret tried to unlock her door and do crazy things! 😅

after all, (to Margaret) venus is a theif who stole her money and a psycho l! Why would she want her back? anyway 

i am hoping that margaret goes under therapy, I remember her relaying and telling someone on her Instagram that she studied psychology and does not need any consultation 🤦🏻‍♀️ I seriously doubt that, and even if she did .. she still need to get help! 

Posted

(I’d put this under a spoiler if i knew how but omg has anyone seen the movie Greta? It’s crazy how much the title character reminds me of marge: the accent, the controlling nature, the general creepiness and stalker behavior. It’s like the actress studied her to get into character lol)

Posted

Does anyone remember what Margaret'd said about Weenos in the past? She said she'd have to become a Hungarian prostitute or something.

If you told me three years ago that Margaret would be the one to make the more sane statements, I'd think you were joking.

Now Weenos has pretty much become a glorified prostitute.

Margaret being the sane one, huh. Makes you think.

Posted

Does anyone remember what Margaret'd said about Weenos in the past? She said she'd have to become a Hungarian prostitute or something.

If you told me three years ago that Margaret would be the one to make the more sane statements, I'd think you were joking.

Although I think Venus exaggerated a bit to make her mother look bad, and to justify her escaping! But, it is common that margaret said it ..

it is funny because it seems like it is margaret’s worst nightmare 🌚 she told venus what was she afraid the most!

Posted

Yeah, that's somehow true. But we also should keep in mind that Margo changed her theories about Weenos more regularly than some people change their underwear, so *some* of them could be true, maybe also in a way of a self-fulfilling  prophecy. 

And still it's very atonishing that even her most-hardcore theories seem to have a grain of truth in them now. 

Posted

(I’d put this under a spoiler if i knew how but omg has anyone seen the movie Greta? It’s crazy how much the title character reminds me of marge: the accent, the controlling nature, the general creepiness and stalker behavior. It’s like the actress studied her to get into character lol)

Spoiler since it's off-topic, but is it available on Netflix? I'm interested in watching a dumpster fire unfolding before my eyes

Posted

I miss margot's crazy ass .

I wonder what she's doing. Probably pretending to be Jewish or something :P

Posted

I think they switch off being the "worse" one. Venus is definitely more (publicly) unstable these days than Marg.

Posted

I miss margot's crazy ass .

I wonder what she's doing. Probably pretending to be Jewish or something :P

i am not defending her, but i am hoping that she keeps what she is doing because it is 100% better for her than chasing after venus and posting accusations about her online.

she needs to live her own life seriously! Not living it by hoping venus would do that thing

Posted

i am not defending her, but i am hoping that she keeps what she is doing because it is 100% better for her than chasing after venus and posting accusations about her online.

she needs to live her own life seriously! Not living it by hoping venus would do that thing

agreed, she is living her own life now, free from venus, and good for her

Posted

Uhh except Maggot is the only one who has been a prostitute? Get outta ereeeeeee

Posted

Uhh except Maggot is the only one who has been a prostitute? Get outta ereeeeeee

Not really? I mean, we don’t know for SURE but it’s been extremely speculated that she’s a sugar baby.