• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6216 posts in this topic

Posted

Margret actually looked pretty nice when she was 25 if those photos really were from back then. I had a hard time understanding that video 

Posted (edited)

lol... Why are you quoting me? I posted pics of Margo... from when she was 25...AND- I don't HATE Venus. Please don't put words in my mouth.

(You must be quoting the wrong post?... Nothing I said had anything to do with this. Again - It was just a post of old pics...)

But, to indulge your random reply:
Yes. Margo did some shit. And, now, Venus is doing some shit too.
And, you're right. It is awful.

Eh?  No, sorry I was speaking in general, to anybody & everybody, you included but not to you solely and personally.

No, I replied to you cos you posted the nice pic of Margaret and I commented on that and then thinking about her latest videos and how ppl were saying she's having a dig at Venus in them, and I think how hurtful that must be for Venus , knowing her own mother is behaving that way towards her on public forums. It must really hurt her even if she tries to shrug it off, and yet so many people criticise what she does, and think she should be responsible for everything she does, and yet this hurt is still going on for her, while her mother is doing these very public things against her.   I just feel how wrong it is what her mother is doing and it hurts me to see it, how she is still trying to hurt her own daughter. 

Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by Aokay
another missing comma

Posted

News, (but not really) from the horse's mouth itself: She's back in Switzerland. We guessed this all ready, but Margo just admitting to it is... interesting? Surprising? I dunno. I guess I expected more of a "fight" to continue some sort of image. And she still hasn't admitted why she's there...
Maybe she knows everyone is onto her?
Maybe she's done acting?
Maybe she's just a snarky old bitch, piecing her shit life back together???

This will be a bat shit loco turn of events, if Margo is coming to terms with reality, while Venus is spiraling out of control... Like, Twilight Zone level crazy... Uncanny...

Posted

You know what, I think it's a great window into Venus' future to see what Marge is up to nowadays.

Marge is insane, but she doesn't seem to give any fucks, and somehow life always looks to work out for her.

What was she doing in Korea anyway?

Posted

I kinda feel like Marge wanted to stay on SK for 2 reasons: 1.) Perpetuating an Eastern Continental lifestyle aesthetic, and 2.) Keeping a close proximity on Venus.

I agree with this too: 

You know what, I think it's a great window into Venus' future to see what Marge is up to nowadays

V's life is totally bleak right now... and I guess Margo is the role model she subconsciously defaults to, regardless of despising her. Look at their lifestyles... their decisions. So similar... It's no wonder, since Marge isolated her, and taught her everything she knew.

Posted (edited)

News, (but not really) from the horse's mouth itself: She's back in Switzerland. We guessed this all ready, but Margo just admitting to it is... interesting? Surprising? I dunno. I guess I expected more of a "fight" to continue some sort of image. And she still hasn't admitted why she's there...
Maybe she knows everyone is onto her?
Maybe she's done acting?
Maybe she's just a snarky old bitch, piecing her shit life back together???

This will be a bat shit loco turn of events, if Margo is coming to terms with reality, while Venus is spiraling out of control... Like, Twilight Zone level crazy... Uncanny...

Huh.

C1D5BB5B-E766-4E2F-9D57-15374254381B.thu

But you know, the old psycho might just be posting random google images of pretty countrysides. For one thing, there are no mountain streams or waterfalls anywhere close to this:

27458EA0-A38D-43B7-9C68-0EBA7D33577E.thu

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy
this wonky website

Posted

ouuhhhhhh, thats quite interessting... but... I wonder why marg should just start talking to a stranger? It's clear from the screenshots that they don't know each ohter, so why would you tell them that whole bunch of information?

Okay whining and needing attention, but I would be cautious if I where her in regards of who I talk to about what.

Posted

Credits to lolcow;found this on lolcow

https://m.imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc

giphy.gif

Is this real life?
I fucking can't right now, lmao
Between this SCOLDING HOT tea, and the new PULL fuckery Venus has up her sleeve, my god damn mind is BLOWN. 😂

Posted (edited)

Ok- so I came back to this post when I had more time... and several things need to be addressed:
(doing so under spoilers, cuz this is a LONG ass post.)

1. Venus and Manakai's Relationship

adoption.thumb.jpg.9978c59831aff6ee4b8c0

This topic of Adult Adoption, really interests me. If this tea is real, it looks like maybe she ISN'T there on a Spousal Visa? 
wtf? So, is she there on an "Adoption Visa?" Is that real? lol- Anyone know about these things?
Tinfoil: "Margo" claims his parents are terminating the Adult Adoption of Venus... that could be why Venus no longer wears that "super important bracelet" his Mother gave her. AND, the Adoption could also explain why Venus and Mana had that "inside joke" for a while, where they were calling each other brother & sister...

2. Margo's life and job status OUTSIDE of Korea

job_lol.thumb.jpg.28eaa257c3cd5ee31d3bd8

That was a low blow, Annon! lmao!! Her response to this funny too! At one point, stating she is at CEO Status. The visions of grandeur for the Narc are REAL. Main point though: She is serving a story where she VOLUNTARILY LEFT South Korea (for jobs)... and wasn't deported...
giphy.gif

3. Out-call Massage Seoul Drama

OMS.thumb.jpg.915548acdd2b279cc3e54692f3

I haven't personally followed the KiwiFarms Informant Drama, so I'll have to re-read this part a few times to fully understand the who's and what's and where's, but judge for yourself.

This part of the post, however, is why I think this person *was* talking to the real Margaret Palermo.
"Margo" shares a TON of Personal Info here, regarding this apparent vendetta. FB links...  Business links... ect... She goes so far as to talk about the Korean Mob... and her safety... harassment & stalking...
It SOUNDS like Margo. It LOOKS like Margo.
And if my beliefs are correct, that just makes this whole thing wayyyyyyy more interesting.

Edit: I'd LOVE to hear Venus respond to THIS!

Edited by BitchPlox
(reason in the post)

Posted

What convinced me that this might indeed be Maggot was the "moslem invasion". Moslem is the German way of writing; a non German speaking person would have written Muslim, as they're writing in English.

Plus, the "moslem invasion" paranoia fits her love for Trump.

Posted

Well if anyone has any additional concerns that she’s still in Korea- I’ve never seen a Korean house with a full oven like that. Not even Megan Bowen has a full oven in her kitchen and her house is pricey. 

Posted

ouuhhhhhh, thats quite interessting... but... I wonder why marg should just start talking to a stranger? It's clear from the screenshots that they don't know each ohter, so why would you tell them that whole bunch of information?

Marge has a long history of sliding into people’s DMs on instagram to chat them up, spread rumors about Venus or hit them up for cash and/or a place to stay. She even used to troll Venus’s commenters on instagram and DM them with her sad stories about how the psychopath Veenoos bullied her and stole her Youtube channel and all her monies. So yes I believe these DMs are real.

Well if anyone has any additional concerns that she’s still in Korea- I’ve never seen a Korean house with a full oven like that. Not even Megan Bowen has a full oven in her kitchen and her house is pricey. 

They don’t have ovens in Korea? Really??

Posted

They don’t have ovens in Korea? Really??

In Asia, baking is generally something that was brought there by the colonialists (hence many Asian pastries resemble traditional French pastry). Actual traditional Asian pastry is generally steamed. A Chinese-Singaporean friend of mine said that baking is not really a thing in Asia generally. I suppose it could differ by country and region, but there is no such thing as a "traditional" baked Chinese pastry, for example.