• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6337 posts in this topic

Posted

She must be eating shrooms, out in her sister's garden, again. Maybe she's reaching enlightenment?
OR maybe she's writing a book? Oooooo, yeah. I'm hoping for a book!
And if she writes a book, I'm buying that shit. On clearance.
And I will upload it to the web, so you can dl it for free. (You're welcome!)

Nah. All silliness aside, she's probably keeping up with the Venus Drama like the rest of us. She'll probably become more active, once the tea gets cold.

Posted

Anon added a screenrecording proving that they talked to margo, so i guess the conversation was real.

ice_screenshot_20190827-183024.thumb.png

https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc

Posted

Anon added a screenrecording proving that they talked to margo, so i guess the conversation was real.

ice_screenshot_20190827-183024.thumb.png

https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc

giphy.gif

Posted

giphy.gif

Image result for tea meme

Posted

So Margaret Palermo, Youtuber now has an online store.

11801AC5-B4DB-4C80-9FCE-0D1BB0BA8EDE.thu

the store:

A219C982-D7A9-47A1-AAC5-52505251DC93.thu

about Margaret Palermo, Youtuber:

04448A7D-E2BF-4B5C-8DE6-4B4E23EE4340.thu

“Levels you up in life”

Lol

Posted

Poor old Marge. No one cares about her anymore. not even on Pull.

Posted

I'm so confused about this merch. The whole message is weird but specifically the "Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance" part. Who wants to wear a top covered in a phrase that sounds like the end of an e-mail from your boss? And for $35!!

The only positive about this is that she's taken the 'mom of Venus' part out of her Instagram bio to replace it with the link for these shitty garments. 

Posted

I'm so confused about this merch. The whole message is weird but specifically the "Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance" part. Who wants to wear a top covered in a phrase that sounds like the end of an e-mail from your boss? And for $35!!

The only positive about this is that she's taken the 'mom of Venus' part out of her Instagram bio to replace it with the link for these shitty garments. 

It looks like she's pulled some sentences out of an English phrase book and stuck them on a t-shirt.

A cap of her unedited face from her latest video.

Screenshot_20190830-025259_YouTube.jpg

Posted

It looks like she's pulled some sentences out of an English phrase book and stuck them on a t-shirt.

A cap of her unedited face from her latest video.

Screenshot_20190830-025259_YouTube.jpg

87BEA54A-1B0D-41FC-845E-D8F5E8DD693B.thu

Posted

Screenshot_20190830-025259_YouTube.jpg.d

I fell asleep during A Serbian Film... but this could give me nightmares.

(Ok. Not really. But dang. She looks rough... all pale and bony and saggy. fuck!)

Posted

(Ok. Not really. But dang. She looks rough... all pale and bony and saggy. fuck!)

i'm not gonna lie i dislike margo very much, but i kinda appreciate how she hasn't posted anything about venus for a while now.
like at least she is mindig her own business for once. i've seen that print screen where she talked to this stranger on ig and said she realised venus is giving no shit about her anymore so why should she. i just hope she sticks to that. until then i don't mind what kind of videos she is making or she is opening an online shop. at least she is trying to make money without hurting people or doing illegal stuff. 
hopefully going back to switzerland will  help her to sort her life out. maybe korea was her rock bottom.

people don't change so i doubt she will become a different person (or less delusional) but at least she is trying - she seems like she is trying.

btw margo appears to be so so weird but it's most probably because she can't properly express herself in english. sometimes the way she is talking and the things she saying don't make sense at all, most of the time she comes through as creepy af. i'm native in hungarian and to me it seems like she is just translating everything from word-to-word, even phrases we don't use in english. i get where she is coming from (most of the time) because i know what she is trying to tell to her audience but to people who don't speak hungarian it's just a complete mess.
tbh if something, she should be making videos in hungarian. it would be way more interesting - and it would also make more sense!
some of her videos were quite interesting (but with really bad execution) it's just hard to watch them and not think of margo as margo.

Posted (edited)

My 66 year old mother looks better than Maggot. I showed her the screen cap, she had one word, "awful."

LOL

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

the only thing that I don't find so bad about the above screenshot, is that she doesn't look so angry anymore as in her older photos. She used to look like she hated everyone and was envious of everyone. =/

Posted

i'm not gonna lie i dislike margo very much, but i kinda appreciate how she hasn't posted anything about venus for a while now.like at least she is mindig her own business for once.

She might be minding her own business on IG but on YT she’s clearly just as obsessed with Venus as ever, she just thinks she’s being subtle and clever about it (she’s not.) She literally cosplays Venus in that baking video with the clothes and wig, also in her most recent video too (which I’ll talk about below.) And she’s obviously aiming some of her videos directly at Venus, like the divorcing my dead Japanese husband one as well as the one she posted today. It’s creepy and obsessive and delusional, like she thinks she’s sending messages to Venus in her videos or something. I think she’s just as batshit and disordered as ever, just not as agitated about it.

So her crazy ass posted a video today that is a direct response to Venus’s ig post about wanting to live in the countryside. She rambles on about some Japanese program that gives country houses to people for free if they’ll work on them and fix them up (exactly what someone here talked about a couple of days ago, imagine that!) Her face is blurred and filtered to hell and back and she styled her dollar-store wig trying to look just like Venus. 

B97BD36A-AF86-40D2-81AA-E6700C2F9A9C.thu

And she ran out and filmed, edited and posted it right after Venus’s ig stories, like the same day. She’s creepy and obsessed and crazy as hell.

https://youtu.be/S2aTPFMPcqo

Posted

Lmao. I mean... the shade is so fucking bad. 
It's not even shade anymore. It's the Mojave Desert... It's Mars.. It's the surface of the god damned Sun. 
Like Marge. Baby. You're not even subtle. The heights of your obsession and lunacy are straight up obvious. This isn't even a salty video! Its just literal infatuation. You couldn't be crying for Venus's attention ANY HARDER, lmao! 
(Also, you gotta love the sarcastic comments, that she thinks are genuine! Poor addled nutcase!) 😂😂😂

Ahh well. At least she's contained?
Anyway, thank you for another deep dive into the rabbit hole of your delusional mind. Stay classy, Switzerland.