• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6206 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Maybe she’s medicated. A mood stabilizer or something? Maybe she got some psychiatric treatment in detention?

She’s seems very chill these days.

Not sure why this made me literally lol. But it did.
It's the irony of Margo possibly stabilising, while Venus is nose diving. Not funny at all, really.

Margo is giving off some sedate as fuck vibes tho. Is weed legal in Switzerland? 😂

Edited by BitchPlox
Spelling

Posted

Not sure why this made me literally lol. But it did.It's the irony of Margo possibly stabilising, while Venus is nose diving. Not funny at all, really.

Margo is giving off some sedate as fuck vibes tho. Is weed legal in Switzerland? 😂

As far as I know, it is not.

Posted

Not sure why this made me literally lol. But it did.It's the irony of Margo possibly stabilising, while Venus is nose diving. Not funny at all, really.

I think in Europe for non-medical reasons it is only half-way legal (actually illegal, but it is somehow tolerated) in the Netherlands and Spain. In the Netherlands the coffee shops exist and in Spain growing it privatly is legal (I googled lol) so no it is not legal in Switzerland. Is she actually in Switzerland and not Hungary?

Posted

I think in Europe for non-medical reasons it is only half-way legal (actually illegal, but it is somehow tolerated) in the Netherlands and Spain. In the Netherlands the coffee shops exist and in Spain growing it privatly is legal (I googled lol) so no it is not legal in Switzerland. Is she actually in Switzerland and not Hungary?

She has a Sister in Switzerland, so a lot of people are speculating she that went there, instead of back to her Father's home in Hungary. All info from KF and lolcow though. So, just a guess.

Posted

IM DYING :happee: 

Posted

hoooooooly fucking cringe. If I had a penis, it would have just retracted back into itself.

Posted

What the actual fuck

I couldn't finish it

Cringe

Posted

lmao was that from the old days when nicodouga went western?

Posted

IM DYING :happee: 

Ah yes, that was back in the day when Marge would dress Venus up and drag her around to Cons all over the world, basking in all the attention. She’d dress herself like Venus and stick to her side like glue not allowing her to talk to anybody. Notice how miserable Venus looks and the almost manic excitement and glee on marge’s face. This was maybe 2013 or 2014 I think.

0C7C32E1-6756-4F70-B86A-2FFD1E6CEF36.thu

Posted

What's Jay Leno doing in the background? xD

Posted

0C7C32E1-6756-4F70-B86A-2FFD1E6CEF36.thu

venus’s hair looks so thin here, nice one manager mommy, you bleached your child’s hair to death 

Posted

She’s baaaack

45F65704-3071-4381-BEAB-4F6EA30ED393.thu

Her hair must look really bad, lol. She’s been wearing that cheap wig ever since she got out of the slammer. Or maybe she’s finally gone bald.

Posted

Rofl her and that dollar store wig

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

the full photo:

48846251-976D-40F2-A005-4C912C94A0A2.thu

And from lolcow, confirmation that she is in Switzerland:

Can confirm she is in Switzerland. Can identify the carton of heavy cream and the box of corn flour on the table as local brands. Also the room/furniture looks quite Swiss

C03BF398-FA78-4DCB-9303-9CBFC71D9811.thu

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

Lmao bet she wants to be the next Weenoos. The wig, fringe, cutesy outfit. Since she can no longer live her dream through her daughter, guess she's trying to DYI it. I would not trust anything this woman cooks or bakes though lmao.