• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Margaret Palermo

5991 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Venus claims that she is feeling better now but obviously she isn't feeling better. If she was feeling better then she wouldn't need to drink so much alcohol . It's the alcohol that is making her feel that she is better , isn't that the purpose of drinking ? How did she become an alcoholic in the first place ? She started drinking when she was still a minor living with her mom. Shame on Margaret for letting a minor child start drinking , or maybe she was the cause of it ? Actually I wanted to post this in the Venus Angelic thread and not in the Margaret Palermo thread. How can I move it over there ?

I am curious, why all the down votes. Is this not all true what I wrote ?

Edited by Pedro
Question

Posted

Venus claims that she is feeling better now but obviously she isn't feeling better. If she was feeling better then she wouldn't need to drink so much alcohol . It's the alcohol that is making her feel that she is better , isn't that the purpose of drinking ? How did she become an alcoholic in the first place ? She started drinking when she was still a minor living with her mom. Shame on Margaret for letting a minor child start drinking , or maybe she was the cause of it ? Actually I wanted to post this in the Venus Angelic thread and not in the Margaret Palermo thread. How can I move it over there ?

Actually your post is kind of relevant to Maggot.

Venus has made one live stream in which she was drunk and has posted pictures of herself in bars and clubs occasionally. That doesn't make her an alcoholic. That's just another rumour that Maggot spewed on social media a while ago. 

Posted

Actually your post is kind of relevant to Maggot.

Venus has made one live stream in which she was drunk and has posted pictures of herself in bars and clubs occasionally. That doesn't make her an alcoholic. That's just another rumour that Maggot spewed on social media a while ago. 

How do you know it is not true ? She said that Venus, when she was a young, underage girl, drank to the point where she was vomiting and her Mother was holding her hair for her . Now a few years later she made a live stream and what if it happened at other times as well and she didn't live stream it ? I am not saying this to hurt Venus because I love her and wish all the best for her. It is more out of concern for her well being that I mention it, plus the fact that especially with the meds that she is taking that she shouldn't be drinking alcohol. I can also understand that perhaps she uses alcohol to combat her sadness that she feels sometimes. Finally Venus herself stated that she is full of alcohol and Ramon noodles .

Posted

This is the biggest assumption you could make. 

I am aboooove 30 and when I was younger it happened to me several times to drink an hell amont of alcohol until I vomit like the exorcist girl. It's not making me an addicted.

Like now I only drink 2 wine glasess at family diner (birthday christmas) and I'm all fuzzy and laugthing.

And don't put vomit and huge alcohol together, I have friends with 2 beers or 3 light cocktail are drunk as fuck and vomit lile hell when I could win tequila shot for 10 row and then start to be drunk and trowing my shit everywhere.

Even at 12 to 14 my mom let me drink a glass of rosé during our summer holidays and I remember be drunk just with a half cup of rosé. 

It smells bullshit. 

Posted

You seriously talk about "Margaret" a lot and I find your way of talking mildly suspicious. 

Posted (edited)

If anyone is an alcoholic here it’s definitely Margo, posting gross Venoos memes at 3 am and then deleting them when she wakes up due to backlash. Taking Marge’s word has never been a good source, ever. She has accused Venus of every crime possible and more, and I don’t understand how people can somehow place ANY value to her words. When Venus was in the hospital for her stomach surgery, she claimed Manaki had poisoned her with antifrost and Japanese doctors would not tell Venus this because they wouldn’t want to be rude to a dying person.

Regardless of whether or not Venus’ drinking problem is true I think most people forget what a monster Margo really was, and how she put Venus on harsh diets and in revealing outfits when she was 15/16. I remember how she posted to Facebook that Venus was fat and her breakfast would now be 2 slices of lemons in the morning. She controlled her everything, from social media to her meals, her outfits, her social contacts. She bullied her own daughter under fake accounts. It’s really no wonder she has an eating disorder, and thus even if she would abuse alcohol I would not blame her and only wish her to be healthy. 

Edited by Ennui
Fixing grammar

Posted

You seriously talk about "Margaret" a lot and I find your way of talking mildly suspicious. 

Some people like to believe Maggot's drivel for the drama of it.

Maggot herself is still being detained, according to KF. Apparently, her (Maggot) father left a comment on one of Venus' posts on Insta. I think he wants her to pay for her deportation. I hope Venus doesn't do it. 

Posted

Some people like to believe Maggot's drivel for the drama of it.

Maggot herself is still being detained, according to KF. Apparently, her (Maggot) father left a comment on one of Venus' posts on Insta. I think he wants her to pay for her deportation. I hope Venus doesn't do it. 

Really ? Where ? What pic ? Screenshot ?

Posted

I am no fan of Margaret, that's for sure. Venus has said that she beat her and threw knives at her head . She also threatened to take Venus to Budapest and put her out on the street to work as a prostitute . I simply wanted to point out that too much alcohol is not good for anyone, not just Venus.

Posted

Sorry if this is a little bit of a derail but I looked at Margerets instagram today and stumbled upon this;

hRtJeUN.png

Does this mean she is self aware?

Posted

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.f546927b76fe94b11

Was it known that Margo tried to apply for refugee status??

Posted

so its comfirmed that Margo was arrested? Explains why she hasnt said anything about Venus’ cringy phase at least. 

Posted

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.f546927b76fe94b11

Was it known that Margo tried to apply for refugee status??

I think so? She applied as religious minority if I remember correctly, but at that time no one believed any of those rumors because it just seemed too wild.

Posted

I think so? She applied as religious minority if I remember correctly, but at that time no one believed any of those rumors because it just seemed too wild.

honestly what did she even expect wtf south korea barely accepts refugees, let alone religious refugees

Did she try to claim she's an "persecuted Jew" or what?