Margaret Palermo

5794 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone see her Insta post from yesterday? She uploaded a Google Adsense screenshot from 2015 showing the payments from Venus' channel over 5-6 months. Each payment was between € 4000 - 7000 ($ 4500 - 8000), and the caption was along the lines of "Look at these payments, they aren't even than much. Anyone with a good job could earn it as well, so why is it worth trying to kill your mom over?"

The first few comments all told her to just get over it and move on. She probably didn't get the sympathy she was looking for and deleted the post. Aside from being mentally unstable she's also got an arrogant streak wanting to brag about her short-lived success, which is so pathetic. She's fully aware that it IS a huge amount of money, and incredibly bitter that she was "robbed" of it by Venus. Show me anyone in the USA who earns 8K per month without having a med/law or IT degree.

That was at the height of Venus' success so it's unlikely the channel is pulling in as much now, but hopefully enough for Venus to pay her bills and not worry about finances while she recovers. God knows what Margo has been doing for the past few years to pay for everything...she probably sits in a dark corner staring at her phone and bitterly hating the world for not giving her back the glory days of living on several grand a month. Imagine her 10 years from now,  old and wrinkly and desperately showing people bank statements from 2015, trying to prove that she used to be important.

Posted

Ngl Margo's obsession is almost giving ME anxiety at this point. Holy fucking shit let it go already

Posted

Am I the only one that gets redirected to a site called 'Eternal Obituary' when trying to view Maggot's site? Very creepy.