Margaret Palermo

5623 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised she hasn't tried to join The Cheeky Girls. She certainly has the accent (but nothing else). I can imagine her dancing around with them thinking she looks hot when in reality she looks like mutton dressed as lamb. 

Their mother wrote the Cheeky Song, for those of you that don't know. Thankfully Venus got away before Maggot took inspiration. Instead of twins it would have been a mother and daughter duet. The Cheeky Song strikes me as something that would appeal to Maggot.

Posted

OT : Wow, that MV was a shot through a childhood memory o_o

Posted

How delusional is she? Does she think she looks that good?  lol i think she'd have been better actually using photoshop! Although i think a bag over her head would have been a vast improvement too!

Posted (edited)

Why would anyone think her pictures where photoshopped? There's nothing special in them xD

Because this is what her legs look like irl, without apps/filters etc:

5924FE69-D5D7-49E2-98F0-A56D5C9A2ABA.thu

knock-kneed, short, thick, chunky and lumpy.

another example:

4ABCD5C4-114E-4644-AE61-F317B52D7AF1.thu

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy
added pic

Posted

Because this is what her legs look like irl, without apps/filters etc:

5924FE69-D5D7-49E2-98F0-A56D5C9A2ABA.thu

knock-kneed, short, thick, chunky and lumpy.

another example:

4ABCD5C4-114E-4644-AE61-F317B52D7AF1.thu

Yeah, they are normal mom-legs. Nothing special, nothing to brag about. Or am I missing something? Did she really use PS?

Posted

Yeah, they are normal mom-legs. Nothing special, nothing to brag about. Or am I missing something? Did she really use PS?

i think they're just overly muscly

Posted (edited)

I think the lighting/bright sunlight help to blur out her imperfections. It's like a natural filter, that's why her legs look super smooth. Oh and taking another look at the photo i swear she has tights/stockings on too!

Edited by kelli3

Posted

"Just because I'm naturally hot".

lol. /eyebleach

20180617_202225.jpg

LOL @ Margo thinking she resembles anything other than a ghoul. Even if she actually was hot her disgusting personality would cancel that out.

Posted

So is she actually going to put her psychology "degree" to use or...? 

Posted

I think the lighting/bright sunlight help to blur out her imperfections. It's like a natural filter, that's why her legs look super smooth. Oh and taking another look at the photo i swear she has tights/stockings on too!

she is 100% wearing compression stockings which is why her legs look shiny. And she doesn’t even look that bad, she just looks pathetic. Why even post these photos?  you look like an older women trying hard to appear much younger and it just screams pathetic 

Posted (edited)

ffff.thumb.png.4113433f7ab649c48d860f0ee

That is not gonna cover your ugly personality, but keep that on 24/7, plz

Edited by Banshee717

Posted

So is she actually going to put her psychology "degree" to use or...? 

Yes, she's going to use it via social media. She'll diagnose anyone that dislikes her as a psychopath. I appreciate she's been doing that anyway but now it's more valid. 

Posted

ffff.thumb.png.4113433f7ab649c48d860f0ee

That is not gonna cover your ugly personality, but keep that on 24/7, plz

Any look that hides her disastrous face gets an A+! Keep the animal heads coming, Margo! 

Its her best look yet 👌