Margaret Palermo

5794 posts in this topic

Posted

a_clockwork_orange_knife_poster-margo.jpg

YOU DELIVERED 👐👐👐

(It's way sadder when you consider Maggot's thrown knives at Venus before, though. WhathaveIdone)

Posted

mag1.thumb.png.6747a8b42d6fdf4b85ebd52e4

mag2.thumb.png.a66315f5debfcec7bc8374a8a

mag3.thumb.png.70ebcde65f6f3a94c0bebb2f2

Trying so hard not to make basic jokes about flies & their love for sh** 9_9

Posted

mag1.thumb.png.6747a8b42d6fdf4b85ebd52e4

But wait...  This description suits Margo so well, it could be written only for her. She cried for 2 years about not having shelter because evil Venus made her homeless...

But yes of course, Venus posting a food review makes her a full psychopath

Posted

Since when has Venus been obsessed with her personal needs? I've never seen her go on and on about where she lives, sure she may talk about food but i love food and i'm not a psychopath! Also Venus has been very emotional lately with what she's going through! You also don't have to be spiritual either, all these things she's claiming aren't related to Venus at all, just because you say they do doesn't make it true! What a whack job!

Posted

Since when has Venus been obsessed with her personal needs? I've never seen her go on and on about where she lives, sure she may talk about food but i love food and i'm not a psychopath! Also Venus has been very emotional lately with what she's going through! You also don't have to be spiritual either, all these things she's claiming aren't related to Venus at all, just because you say they do doesn't make it true! What a whack job!

Maybe her subconscious is trying to out herself O.o It's yelling "MARGO! THIS YOU! THIS ALL YOU! YOU HEAR ME! IS ALL YOU!"

Posted (edited)

Maybe her subconscious is trying to out herself O.o It's yelling "MARGO! THIS YOU! THIS ALL YOU! YOU HEAR ME! IS ALL YOU!"

Haha well it certainly wouldn't surprise me if she was hearing this, she probably regularly hears voices!

Edited by kelli3

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlwvxZwP4B0 

Yes, this is her. I just watched this video and Margo scores a lot, here. I know the word toxic is used a lot recently, but I just found it interesting to see how much it matchers Margo. 
I wonder if it matches even more, but there is a lot of stuff you would only know if you lived in a family with a toxic parent. But there is a lot of traits she showed openly, like searching thourgh Venus's stuff and posting personal, sensitive information. 

Posted

Anyone see her new video trying to  get bts  stans to flock to  her channel 

Posted

such a certified psychologist that bring her evidence from random links and articles in google lol

reading whatever she writes give me headache :\ 

i think Venus food review is inspired by her friend taylor foodie videos (i never watched them idk how taylor do it) but its most likely 

and really nothing wrong with caring about room decoration. its common thing between anime nerds to love collecting figures posters etc it might be one of venus passions i think she made her room cute 

Posted

Anyone see her new video trying to  get bts  stans to flock to  her channel 

the fuck?

Posted

The title for the video is

UNIVERSTAR BT21 LINE FRIENDS in SEOUL ITAEWON | Flagship Store Cafe Friends Toilet KPOP BTS

I don't have the guts to watch this, it's probably her going on about how she's the biggest BTS fan ever and her reading what's she's researched on Google. We all know she's not a k-pop fan so she's gotta be running outta ideas, especially as the title doesn't make sense either, it's like she's trying to put any words that may interest people into watching the video, if the title is such a mess you can imagine how bad the video is, i think i'll sit this video out. If anyone's brave enough please let us know what she says. It would be funny too if she has their music in the video and gets copyrighted for it!

Posted

The title for the video is

UNIVERSTAR BT21 LINE FRIENDS in SEOUL ITAEWON | Flagship Store Cafe Friends Toilet KPOP BTS

I don't have the guts to watch this, it's probably her going on about how she's the biggest BTS fan ever and her reading what's she's researched on Google. We all know she's not a k-pop fan so she's gotta be running outta ideas, especially as the title doesn't make sense either, it's like she's trying to put any words that may interest people into watching the video, if the title is such a mess you can imagine how bad the video is, i think i'll sit this video out. If anyone's brave enough please let us know what she says. It would be funny too if she has their music in the video and gets copyrighted for it!

I watched it and is mostly her goin around the line shop with music in the bacgrounf (not even bts music )

Posted

I watched it and is mostly her goin around the line shop with music in the bacgrounf (not even bts music )

Thank you, it sounds extremely boring, i don't even get how she has the gall to say she was the one who came up with the ideas for Venus's videos and edited them when she makes shit like this, who does she think she's kidding? I mean what's so exciting about a store/cafe, i get that there are a lot of BTS fans but there's only so much you can do with a store that's about a music group and it's not like she's even a fan, at least if your watching a fan video they will seem excited about it but Margo has her way of sucking the fun out of everything.

Posted

Thank you, it sounds extremely boring, i don't even get how she has the gall to say she was the one who came up with the ideas for Venus's videos and edited them when she makes shit like this, who does she think she's kidding? I mean what's so exciting about a store/cafe, i get that there are a lot of BTS fans but there's only so much you can do with a store that's about a music group and it's not like she's even a fan, at least if your watching a fan video they will seem excited about it but Margo has her way of sucking the fun out of everything.

i have to admit tho

it was on of her better edited videos. I think she put more time into it coz she knows bts  fans are looking for some kind of quality