• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6216 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know how things work in Switzerland, but if Venus' father was an owner and named in the deed, he would have had to participate in the sale. Not sure how Margo could have sold property that didn't belong to her, or belonged to her jointly with her ex-husband without his involvement.

Posted

I just casually checked Margos Instagram and WHAT lol

20180403_193806.png

Posted

Her only proof is Vexxed and " I don't watch her videos" yeah right  :notimp:

vexxed.png

Posted

I just casually checked Margos Instagram and WHAT lol

20180403_193806.png

I was literally laughing about this earlier today.

I'm sure men are just throwing themselves at your feet Margo. Sure..

Her only proof is Vexxed and " I don't watch her videos" yeah right  :notimp:

Even if Venus was actually that manipulative she'd have to have gotten it from somewhere, and considering her dad wasn't in her life for the most part...take a hint at who it was.

The audacity for Margo to say that she's done with Venus's BS after she literally dragged Venus into a career that she didn't really want and forced her into being this all perfect doll for a lot of her childhood and early teenage years instead of letting her be a normal kid is real rich. I severely doubt Venus, who seems rather bad socially and a bit awkward - could be this master schemer who robbed her family. Like, come one? Where's your proof, Margo?

Posted

I'm guessing her mom sold the apartment recently, not a long time ago.

Posted

Someone make a synopsis of her new vid?

Posted (edited)

I'm completely puzzled by that video. I don't get what she wanted to achieve with this Oo  I just know that this woman is downright scary. Someone once mentioned the movie "White Oleander" - that one came to my mind while watching this.

She makes a "prank", calling her mother-in-law, pretending to be the police and questioning her. She talks about Venus' phonecall and questions her about it. Through that she gets her mother-in-law to answer and say some mean things (like saying Venus just wants to inherit money, and she (the grandmother) doesn't care etc.). I don't get what Margo wanted to achieve with this, because it for sure wasn't fun at all.

I can only think of these options:  (highly speculative of course)

1) She wants to get back at Venus for calling her grandmother and makes sure that her grandmother will never talk to her again after this shock?

2) She wants to hurt Venus by making the grandmother spell it out that her father doesn't want to have anything to do with her because of the divorce. And makes sure she says some other hurtful things.

When Margo repeated the horrible things her grandmother said - loud and clearly - I got goosebumps. Did she do that to make Venus hear it clearly?

3) She wanted to diffuse some of the "rumours" flying around about her (Margo)

4) Margo herself makes sure she comes off as the "loving mother", defending her daugther.

Margo then reveals who she is, and "chats" about Venus, like she studies finances and makes a lot of money and that she is married in Japan with a 27-year old Japanese guy.

Here is the hooktube link.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=nS7e1S5v6Ks

Edit: I didn't watch every second of the vid, skipped a bit, because I couldn't bear watching it all.

Edited by Risa

Posted (edited)

I'm completely puzzled by that video. I don't get what she wanted to achieve with this Oo  I just know that this woman is downright scary. Someone once mentioned the movie "White Oleander" - that one came to my mind while watching this.

She makes a "prank", calling her mother-in-law, pretending to be the police and questioning her. She talks about Venus' phonecall and questions her about it. Through that she gets her mother-in-law to answer and say some mean things (like saying Venus just wants to inherit money, and she (the grandmother) doesn't care etc.). I don't get what Margo wanted to achieve with this, because it for sure wasn't fun at all.

I can only think of these options:

1) She wants to get back at Venus for calling her grandmother and makes sure that her grandmother will never talk to her again after this shock?

2) She wants to hurt Venus by making the grandmother spell it out that her father doesn't want to have anything to do with her because of the divorce. And makes sure she says some other hurtful things.

When Margo repeated the horrible things her grandmother said - loud and clearly - I got goosebumps. Did she do that to make Venus hear it clearly?

3) She wanted to diffuse some of the "rumours" flying around about her (Margo)

4) Margo herself makes sure she comes off as the "loving mother", defending her daugther.

Margo then reveals who she is, and "chats" about Venus, like she studies finances and makes a lot of money and that she is married in Japan with a 27-year old Japanese guy.

Here is the hooktube link.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=nS7e1S5v6Ks

Edit: I didn't watch every second of the vid, skipped a bit, because I couldn't bear watching it all.

It's so fucking creepy. She also makes it out like Venus is a criminal and is all "we have a letter of attachment (I assume thats a warrant)" because they were in contact and gets the grandma to disparage Venus her contact with Venus and then proceeds to talk shit about Venus' marriage. Saying "she's married, what kind of a man. He 27. He's Japanese. They make 10,000 CHF and the rest of us are poor and suffering."

The woman is 92, frankly idk how much we can trust everything she says.

Also look at her tags

Screen_Shot_2018-04-05_at_3.26.21_PM.thu

At least learn some new tricks what is living doll about this. Stop name dropping Venus and build your own damn following. 

Edited by MarieLaveau

Posted

I think Maggot probably has antisocial personality disorder. She appears to delight in hurting and tormenting others. I don't think there is any other reason for this video. This scumbag just wants to hurt Venus. 

Posted

Hello, I've been following this thread for a loooooooooong time now (and following Venus for years, I've always been curious about her), but I just signed up because I wanted to point out something I've just seen in Margaret's Twitter ( I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned but I've been outside for a few days and I might have missed it. If that's the case I apologize)

First of all, I must say that, even though I've been horrified by Marg's actions before, this video truly repulses me. The fake smile on her face and how happy, triumphant and excited she looks when Venus' grandmother seems to be saying something negative about her. I have no words, it's disgusting. It's so obvious she enjoys it. I always try not to judge people because I'm aware I really don't know them but what this woman does...

Anyway, after watching this 'prank' video, I went to Margaret's Instagram and Twitter to see if someone had something to say about it, and I saw she's been retwitting Venus' old twits lately (nothing surprising, though).

Captura_de_pantalla_de_2018-04-05_23-08-

But what has pushed me to sign up to write a post, is this retweet:

Captura_de_pantalla_de_2018-04-05_23-09-

Can you imagine the scene? I do. Poor Venus.

Posted

This is crazy. I can understand the original and i'm surprised how Margeret can suddenly speak somewhat decent swiss german.

To act as if she was from the police is the lowest of lows srsly she is that kind of person to cheat a grandma for her money with the "grandchildren" trick.

You can hear how she tries to make Venus grandma get a bad impression of Venus.

Lowkey making fun of her having a japanese husband, (probably) exaggerating/pointing out how much money Venus makes, saying Venus only calls to get money.

They really need to get into contact with Venus father. His mom is way out of it to be used as a puppet between them.

Venus should really have a private phone call with her father explaining him the whole situtation..

Posted

The sad thing about this is that now if Venus wants to have contact with her father's side of the family she has to watch out for what Margo is doing. She had little choice but to watch Margo, with a disgusting smile on her face, speaking abuse about her to people Venus was trying to reconnect with.

This must be very difficult for Venus. She clearly wants to feel connected to a family, however both sides are crap people. What kind of father abandons their child because of a divorce? As far as we are aware, Venus had very little contact with her father which appears to largely had been his choice. What kind of father does that? Even if he hated Margo that should never had made him distance himself from his child. It's fucked up.

Either way, I hope Venus is okay. I hope that somehow she gets on good terms with her family despite Margo being a massive cunt. I can't stand that woman and I don't wish her well.