• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6331 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if Venus knew exactly she would trigger Margo and that's why she published the video?

Posted

Margit is so crazy. I can't believe anyone her age would act like that, especially when it involves their own child. The grandmother is also weird, but at 92, maybe we can excuse some weirdness. I wonder what makes her think that all Venus wants is to inherit the house and the land. Aside from the fact that as the daughter of that guy, she obviously is well within her rights to inherit and would do so anyway whether she keeps in touch or not. In Switzerland, you can't just disinherit a child. Not being in touch is not a reason, there's have to be something extreme like the child trying to kill you for you to be able to disinherit it. Basically, Venus could just ignore her father and she'd still get her inheritance, so to assume that house/land are the only reasons why Venus even calls is ridiculous. 

I hate how Margit goes ahead and posts a few minutes of an almost hour long conversation. Everyone knows that with every conversation certain things will sound very different when taken out of context. But of course, Margit acts like she's some king of great human because she'll keep most of the conversation private because it's the decent thing to do. If Margit gave a shit about decency, the phone call would have never been made and she'd never have posted this crap online. 

I also laughed when the grandmother said that SFr. 5 were stolen and two (or was it one) pyjamas. After the video Venus posted, I assumed we were talking about much more money. I mean SFr. 5 doesn't even buy you a pack of cigarettes in Switzerland. I realise that having things stolen is always a shitty thing but really? 

Lastly, the grandmother saying that all Venus did was study Barbie. Again, I kind of am reluctant to even discuss what was said in the video because it all is very out of context and if we saw the entire conversation, things would very likely make more sense and appear in a different light. But anyway, you can't really accuse a person who's been dragged from country to country and wasn't allowed to go to school of not having gotten an education. This is the parents' fault; Margit's as well as Hanspeter's. He could have intervened, he could have stopped this insanity, so maybe the grandmother should point her finger at her own son instead of at Venus. But it became pretty clear to me from the video that the grandmother and the son are very simple and probably very uneducated people. I mean that guy seems to really believe that a divorce means that your child(ren) stop being yours. It's sad for Venus that both her parents are such useless humans.

Posted

I wonder if the grandmother has dementia? I work in a hospital and regularly come in to contact with dementia patients, it's very common fo them accuse people of stealing.

Posted

At the age of 92, she may have dementia. Although she sounded much better in this video than in the Venus one. But then again, Margit only shows us snippets so who knows. 

Another thing I just realised is the thumbnail in Margit's video. If that's an actual picture of the grandmother, Margit can take her "privacy" excuse for not posting the entire conversation and shove it right where it hurts the most. I do wonder if there's any way to get Margit into trouble. Not only did she call a very old woman and pretend to be from the police, she posted her photo online (if that is the grandmother) and posted parts from a private conversation. 

Posted

Hello, I've been following this thread for a loooooooooong time now (and following Venus for years, I've always been curious about her), but I just signed up because I wanted to point out something I've just seen in Margaret's Twitter ( I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned but I've been outside for a few days and I might have missed it. If that's the case I apologize)

First of all, I must say that, even though I've been horrified by Marg's actions before, this video truly repulses me. The fake smile on her face and how happy, triumphant and excited she looks when Venus' grandmother seems to be saying something negative about her. I have no words, it's disgusting. It's so obvious she enjoys it. I always try not to judge people because I'm aware I really don't know them but what this woman does...

Anyway, after watching this 'prank' video, I went to Margaret's Instagram and Twitter to see if someone had something to say about it, and I saw she's been retwitting Venus' old twits lately (nothing surprising, though).

Captura_de_pantalla_de_2018-04-05_23-08-

But what has pushed me to sign up to write a post, is this retweet:

Captura_de_pantalla_de_2018-04-05_23-09-

Can you imagine the scene? I do. Poor Venus.

This is just so sick. She wonders why Venus wants nothing to do with her? There you go Margaret, that is just a small example of  why your daughter has left you.

Posted

Long time lurker here. I decided to finally post in this thread too. 

Margaret is just batshit crazy. I can almost understand why Venus called her Grandmother. The reason why Venus uploaded the video calling her might be, because she wanted to show that she has absolutely no idea what happened between her mother and her father or what happened in general? She was shaky and nervous. Now Margo called Venus‘ Grandmother two (REALLY BAD AND SAD!) reasons: To make fun of Venus - her daughter! - and prank an old 92-year-old Woman. This is so sad and it makes me so angry. I‘m pretty sure it‘s illegal to call yourself police and „investigate“ as a „police officer“. What the hell Margo. Get your shit together and grow up!!! Arhggh!! 

Posted

I can't help but feel so bad for Venus right now. I mean, she has no parent to rely on. Her father rejects her, her mother is ABUSING her since 2 years... Just looking at Maggot's smiling face makes me sick ! She's so satisfied to torture her daughter. She's pure evil ! Like Venus said in her previous video about stopping being fake, she has no adult to talk to or to get advice from. At this point I almost feel like she became an orphan (I know it's a strong word but when I look at the situation it's the only word that comes to my mind). I know she's an adult now but what kind of education did she had ? She's been Maggot's puppet since she's a child and they dare to judge her education ?!

I really wish Maggot would stop this horrifying behaviour and I hope someday she will pay for what she did.

No no, I do also think the word orphan is called for here. Her father seems like the biggest dick of a father there is, her mother is abusive piece of shit... She can't go back to neither of them if she needs help.

I still have to say that god I hate when children get blamed for a divorce and get treated as if they also wanted to leave! And for fuck sake, Margo could have manipulated the entire conversation she put online, but saying a child calls her father just because she wants money and wants to inherit? Fuck you granny, fuck you! And after hearing that Venus is actually making a lot of money boom! Tables turn and now she owns them and needs to help them out? Fuck you!

Posted

No please don't say she's an orphan. I understand her situation is just as bad but she's not an orphan. 

Posted

No please don't say she's an orphan. I understand her situation is just as bad but she's not an orphan. 

Sorry, maybe using the word orphan is too much. 

Posted

Honestly, the title of the video alone "Prank calling my 92 year old ex-mother-in-law" speaks for itself:

"Exploiting an elderly woman, who has probably already had bad experiences with me, for views and validation, and to sabotage my daughter who desperately seeks a connection to her dad's side of the family again"

Posted

I don't think we should point finger at the granny though, the thing is, its obvious she doesn't even know much of what's happening and that dementia adds to it, and there's a weird cut in the video if you noticed, like Margo was trying to make the granny looks as bad as she is, Venus said she was brainwashed for a reason

Posted

I don't think we should point finger at the granny though, the thing is, its obvious she doesn't even know much of what's happening and that dementia adds to it, and there's a weird cut in the video if you noticed, like Margo was trying to make the granny looks as bad as she is, Venus said she was brainwashed for a reason

I try to cut the grandmother some slack because she's very old and from the sound of things, she and her son are extremely simple people. I can see how Margo managed to play them like a fiddle. What I find weird though is that the father thinks that with the divorce, Venus pretty much stopped being his daughter. It doesn't require an education or worldliness to be a decent human/parent. 

Anyway, what I found odd is that Margo had to mention that Venus makes SFr. 10000/month. From the way Margo edited the video, it sounds like Margo is actually "defending" Venus. As in, when granny says Venus "only studied Barbie" Margo throws in the money to show that Venus succeeded. She even has this annoying triumphant tone to her voice which makes me want to punch my laptop. I'm sure Margo's edit wanted to achieve exactly that – not the punching, but us thinking that she has Venus' back. But in reality, I think she wants to saw the seeds of discord. She knows her ex-husband and his mother are poor and have to work hard. She probably also knows that they're jealous of the money Venus has (just like Margo herself). So she probably wants to make sure they'll ask Venus for money and wants to make sure no normal contact/relationship can ever be established between them. Of course, it's not desirable to have a relationship with people who want your money but Venus is young, not very experienced, doesn't have a lot of reliable people in her life. I'm pretty sure Margo got annoyed when she found out that there is at least occasional contact between Venus and her father so she wanted to fuck things up. In an ideal world, Venus would just cut her father off and continue to shit on Margo. It's very sad that she doesn't have normal parents. 

Posted

This whole story reminds me so much of White Oleander. Anyone seen that movie? The expression the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer (while in jail) had when the adoptive mother of her daughter committed suicide (after she manipulated her because she didn't want her daugther to be happy with anyone but herself)

Margo had the same expression. Gleeful and triumphant. See, no one will ever love you - and if they do I will try to destroy that love.

Posted

This whole story reminds me so much of White Oleander. Anyone seen that movie? The expression the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer (while in jail) had when the adoptive mother of her daughter committed suicide (after she manipulated her because she didn't want her daugther to be happy with anyone but herself)

Margo had the same expression. Gleeful and triumphant. See, no one will ever love you - and if they do I will try to destroy that love.

Yes, I pointed it out few months ago and I'm so glad someone else sees the resemblance too. That woman was so vicious in that movie but after seeing it and then coming back to how Margo acts towards Venus: It's a match! 

How can someone enjoy being evil this much? Enjoy bringing sadness and sorrow to their own flesh and blood is beyond me. I just don't get it.