• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Margaret Palermo

5801 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously, actions should be what they are judged on, not their faces - unless you believe in the whole JK Rowling's "all the bad people are the uglies". 

That's right, that's why Venus looks pretty to me: I don't consider her a bad person. 
But Margo will always look like Gollum. Not because of her appearance, but because of her words. 

Posted

Maggot is repulsive and Venus is lucky enough to not look too much like her. Maggot's nose looks like it's been slammed in a car door and swollen to five times the size it should be. 

I hope Venus does not see herself as looking like Maggot. Speaking from personal experience, I can say it can sometimes be really hard if you see yourself as looking like someone who has been abusive towards you. 

Posted

Oh wow. I thought she didn't age well. Nvm she always looked like a bitter old woman.

Posted

i don't get how anyone could defend margaret when the most damning evidence is her own posts. the amount of '''boolying'' venus does, by once in a blue moon bringing up her abuse, is so tiny compared to all the shit margaret says CONSTANTLY. 

as an adult, as a PARENT, you take the fucking high road. like there is no decent mother who wants to ruin their daughter's reputation. even my mom, in our most nastiest fights, would keep her mouth shut and defend my reputation. it doesn't take a saintly mother to have some fucking compassion for your child.

I agree, also I dont understand how she could bad mouth her own daughter! Making up all those stories about her and Manaki. Plus margaret is still obsessed with venus, bringing her up in recent videos when Venus hardly ever talks about her anymore

Posted

She needs to learn from Venus in the sense of moving on and stop obsessing and badmouthing her any chance she gets and just move on now. Venus is being way more mature and has been throughout this whole drama which shows both there characters.

Posted

My lord, certain people on this thread must learn to respect the opinions of others. Not everyone will agree with you, some of you need to chill.

Margaret has an interest in photography (and modeling from her recent instagram pictures); investing in her hobbies will do her some good, and maybe even lessen her obsession. 

Posted

Margaret has an interest in photography (and modeling from her recent instagram pictures); investing in her hobbies will do her some good, and maybe even lessen her obsession.

I agree, it seems that the life of Margo is mainly pointless now that she has lost control of Venus. She needs to realize that regardless of how crazy of a mother she is that normal parents let go of their adult children and focus back on themselves as they did pre motherhood. Although I wouldn't wish a relationship with Margo onto anyone, I wonder how a companion/friendly or romantic could benefit Margo? Future children is obviously a bad idea, but I think she needs a non vulnerable adult to keep her busy, someone who wont allow her to manipulate them. Loneliness seems to be feeding the preoccupation with Venus to a point.:alpacasad:

Posted

I agree, it seems that the life of Margo is mainly pointless now that she has lost control of Venus. She needs to realize that regardless of how crazy of a mother she is that normal parents let go of their adult children and focus back on themselves as they did pre motherhood. Although I wouldn't wish a relationship with Margo onto anyone, I wonder how a companion/friendly or romantic could benefit Margo? Future children is obviously a bad idea, but I think she needs a non vulnerable adult to keep her busy, someone who wont allow her to manipulate them. Loneliness seems to be feeding the preoccupation with Venus to a point.:alpacasad:

You make a really good point! I really do think if Margaret had a friend/companion/romantic interest in her life, she'd start moving away from Venus. Like you stated though, a relationship with her would be... difficult, but if she had someone who would push her to seek mental help while being able to not let her get away with her craziness,  I bet her antics would decrease.

Posted

Thats a bit of ambitious thoughts isn't it? I mean lord, even her family doesn't seem to like her, she had a husband, and that guy left for reasons we will never know, had a daughter but never treated her own with kindness, unless she's really charming and can put up an act to seem sweet, which let's be honest here, she isn't, she will never attract the good kind of people, she does at first during those few months after Venus left because people sympathised with her and some girl borrowed her some money and she never payed back, now even people who sided with her seem to only be feeding her ego of self-righteousness than really helping her mental state.

Posted

I wonder how a companion/friendly or romantic could benefit Margo?

From what I know of her, she wants no such person. Her mother and Venus are really her only long term relationships, everyone else is a candle in the wind. Seems like familiarity makes her feel claustrophobic.

Posted

Can someone explain me how in this world was her ex-husband interested in margo, when he seemed so uncomfortable in the wedding picture with her?

Posted

Can someone explain me how in this world was her ex-husband interested in margo, when he seemed so uncomfortable in the wedding picture with her?

pobably forced to marry after being pregnant with venus 

Posted

pobably forced to marry after being pregnant with venus 

Then my question is, why did he have sex with margo?

Posted

That is very rude and unnecessary. I'm sure that seeing her as the twisted individual she is now is clouding people's judgement against how she was even 20 years younger.