• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6208 posts in this topic

Posted

Clicking through the profiles of Margaret's supporters is wild. So many conservative older men who make her compliments about her appearence.

Also this guy. Ladies and Gentlemen, we had autistic Venus, we had anti freeze-poisoning Manaki, we even had a planned assassination. Now prepare for: Manaki the ageless energy sucking Vampire! (The one like is Margaret herself, it's under Margaret's birthday post)

Screenshot_20180308-180538.jpg

Posted

Clicking through the profiles of Margaret's supporters is wild. So many conservative older men who make her compliments about her appearence.

Also this guy. Ladies and Gentlemen, we had autistic Venus, we had anti freeze-poisoning Manaki, we even had a planned assassination. Now prepare for: Manaki the ageless energy sucking Vampire! (The one like is Margaret herself, it's under Margaret's birthday post)

LOL I was gunna make a post about that but I forgot. I'm so over her dumb fans  

Posted

This is exactly the kind of person that I imagined Margaret would attract: mentally ill fellows who legit believe everyone they don't like is literally a monster. Just like her. I bet that guy is also convinced their annoying in-laws are vampires, as well as that guy who made fun of him in high school.

I'm not even gonna try to explain how crazy this person is, but seriously : What's Up With All the Caps At The Beginning Of Every Word ? It's Tedious And So Annoying To Write, What's The Point ?

Posted

Had me laughing out loud. Gosh...People are nuts! Vampire..... tsk... Buffyverse or Twilightverse?

Posted

OT

I dont know if this has been discussed before but..

Does Venus actually like Japan? I mean obviously Venus has interest in Japan now but, does anyone think ~Japan anime otaku culture~ was pushed onto Venus by Margo? Since Venus was a baby, Margo has been using her for fame/recognition and brainwashing Venus into thinking all sorts of things (ED, Asperger..) Has anyone thought of the possibility that Margo pushed Venus into liking these kinds of things because she knew it was popular and would get her recognized? Or did Venus herself like Japanese culture on her own terms?

I honestly think she likes Japan/Japanese culture out of her own free will. Margaret seems to have just jumped along when she saw it was profitable. But you can tell even as an adult she's passionate and enjoys it! :)

Posted

Actually Margo probably realized that she doesn't get judged much for what she wants to be in Japan. At least a lot less than in Hungary or Europe in general, so she used her chance and tried everything to get Venus over there, so she could tag along. Guess it didn't work out.

Posted

What if Manaki was Avril Lavigne all along? LOL.

Posted

I feel sick

Margo believes venus told her fans to wish her death.

I really want this woman gone tbh

Screenshot_20180311-101743.png

Posted

Is she talking about a recent video or is she still crying about the videos when Venus ran away?

Posted

Manaki is a vampire?! xD This has made my day! I know Margo's fanboys are delusional but this is beyond a joke now!

Posted

Is she talking about a recent video or is she still crying about the videos when Venus ran away?

I think it's about the new video where Venus said her mother caused her to have bd. 

Posted

So she's gonna post a longer video and made this shorter version... why exactly? 

She's getting on my nerves so much. You'r an able bodied (if of questionable able-mindedness) adult, you don't need to whine about not having a proper home. You should be able to provide for yourself. 

Thank you so much for hooktube! It's really helped me out with this.

Posted

I feel sick

Margo believes venus told her fans to wish her death.

I really want this woman gone tbh

Screenshot_20180311-101743.png

omg, I can't with this woman. She says she has fucking proof, but what PROOF?!! 🙄

Venus was not bullying her at all, she was just bringing up things she said to her as a child, that's it. And poor Margaret claims it as manipulation for people to hate her. 🙄Venus never used any slanderous words towards her mother in her video about her personal problem,  not in the slightest. And again with Venus, wishing for her to die, back to that again. *sigh* 

It's Margaret's fault for people hating her because of the shit she's caused. Bashing her own daughter AND Manaki. As well as Manaki's parents 🤦🏻‍♀️

Woman, get a fucking life for god's sake. Get help or get off social media. 

Posted

This lady is insane. Absolutely insane. She's so obsessed with Venus...Can't Venus sue her or something? Restraining order? Something to get that oldy moldy woman off of her ass?