• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6340 posts in this topic

Posted

So she's gonna post a longer video and made this shorter version... why exactly? 

She's getting on my nerves so much. You'r an able bodied (if of questionable able-mindedness) adult, you don't need to whine about not having a proper home. You should be able to provide for yourself. 

So now she’s back to that old familiar theme of poor little margaret, left all alone and helpless in a foreign country to fend for herself! Like the woman hasn’t spent much of her adult life country hopping, dragging her poor kid along with her. She is an experienced and savvy traveler and more than capable of taking care of herself in any ‘foreign country’ she lands in. Especially since she was left with ample funds she could have used to settle down somewhere and go to school and/or get a job but instead chose to blow it all on nonstop international travel for months on end. I’ve lost track of how many times she’s moved to a new country and how many different countries she’s visited. She needs to cut the “poor little helpless me” crap. Anyone with a functioning brain can see right through it. 

Also this all happened two years ago. 1) People are sick of hearing the same old shit from her and 2) it’s way past time to move on and get. over. it.

Posted

It was predictable Margo would use this Video as a new "Venouuus wants to kiell me"-claim. She enjoys that, after all, she can use the hate for attention. 

The next step on her list would logically be to stage a suicide attempt, be quiet and leech off the drama for a few days to make people wonder if she really had died and then... Return dramatically, because... She had been saved by a friend in the last MOMENT or something like that.

Who is betting with me?

Posted

I don't want to bet on something like that, no. I realise that when people say that Margaret will fake her own suicide they don't mean she'll actually kill herself, but it's still an incredibly awful topic. Also there is no evidence that Margo would actually do this (fake suicide) so is it OK if we stick to the many bad things she has actually done rather than making the leap into such an unpleasant and serious issue?

Posted

It was predictable Margo would use this Video as a new "Venouuus wants to kiell me"-claim. She enjoys that, after all, she can use the hate for attention. 

The next step on her list would logically be to stage a suicide attempt, be quiet and leech off the drama for a few days to make people wonder if she really had died and then... Return dramatically, because... She had been saved by a friend in the last MOMENT or something like that.

Who is betting with me?

She already did something similar. She went radio silent on her social media for a while and when she came back she said she wanted to know how Venus would react. 

Posted

She already did something similar. She went radio silent on her social media for a while and when she came back she said she wanted to know how Venus would react. 

I thought she did, i was waiting for someone else to point it out in case i'd somehow remebered it wrong, didn't she post a picture from a high building at night, hinting about jumping?

Posted

Seriously, if my daughter approached me and said that something I said or did when she was growing up was causing her issues, I first would be sad and horrified that anything I did would cause her grief, and then would do whatever I could to help her overcome it. I most certainly would not take it as a personal attack and think that she was trying to kill me.

If it's the truth, then yes. It would upset you to be completely railroaded by distortions or non-truths though.

I think a lot of people on this forum are young, aren't parents or just don't really know their parents/guardians all that well. Just because someone has a child doesn't mean they completely relinquish their ego and become selfless bodhisattvas. It's like Margaret isn't given the right to feel offended or upset over Venus' public videos that don't paint her in the best light.

Don't get me wrong, Venus has every right to make such videos, and she can't really discuss her upbringing without telling us something about Margaret. It's just that why can't at least the possibility be acknowledged that such things could be unfair? That if you were Margaret it would be normal to feel attacked? Like I said, maybe you think she deserves it but that is something different.

Look at it this way, hypothetical scenario: Venus flies to Seoul, finds her mother and stabs her dead. Be honest, how many people here would be like "well her mother drove her to it with her lifetime of abuse and Venus finally snapped, I don't think she deserves any prison time." It's like there literally is no line that Venus cannot cross, but I'm not even asking for that, I'm saying can we at least give an iota of validation to Margaret feeling "bullied"? Even if you believe she deserves it or is guilty of more of it herself?

Posted

I thought she did, i was waiting for someone else to point it out in case i'd somehow remebered it wrong, didn't she post a picture from a high building at night, hinting about jumping?

Yep and all that river talk, honestly i wouldn't put it past her. 

Posted

Yeah except this nutcase has been obsessing about being BOOLIED for years now. A grown middle-aged woman obsessing about being BOOLIED by teenagers and kids who say rude things to her on instagram, oh boo hoo. Here’s the thing: no one has said anything at all to her recently and even if they did she should be able to brush it off and get on with her life. She’s 43 years old for fucks sake.  She has the mentality of a 12-year-old in a 43-year-old body. She’s not normal.

The woman exploited her underage daughter with the goal of quitting her job so she could live off her kid’s earnings. That’s child abuse, pure and simple. She encouraged her daughter’s disordered eating and used it for her own profit and she continues to publicly ridicule and shame her for it to this day. She is a repugnant person. Pardon me if I pass on ~validating~ poor margaret’s feelings.

Posted

Does Venus check up on Margo at all? Seriously, she's a middle aged woman and she's whining about being stuck in a country with insufficient living funds. If it's that bad in Korea, then get off your ass, go back to wherever you came from, and leave Venus alone. Margo deserves to be bullied, as bad as it sounds, but she had it coming for her ever since that god awful interview a few years back that showed how controlling and paranoid Margo has always been towards Venus. Your daughter left you after becoming an adult and is now pursuing her own, happy life on her own terms? Who would have thought. 

OT but does anyone know why Margo stays in Korea? Is it to be closer to Venus? If so, why doesn't she just reside in Japan? :alpacaconfused: Sorry if it's been discussed before, I don't want to go through hundreds of pages on this thread!!

Posted

If it's the truth, then yes. It would upset you to be completely railroaded by distortions or non-truths though.

I think a lot of people on this forum are young, aren't parents or just don't really know their parents/guardians all that well. Just because someone has a child doesn't mean they completely relinquish their ego and become selfless bodhisattvas. It's like Margaret isn't given the right to feel offended or upset over Venus' public videos that don't paint her in the best light.

Don't get me wrong, Venus has every right to make such videos, and she can't really discuss her upbringing without telling us something about Margaret. It's just that why can't at least the possibility be acknowledged that such things could be unfair? That if you were Margaret it would be normal to feel attacked? Like I said, maybe you think she deserves it but that is something different.

Look at it this way, hypothetical scenario: Venus flies to Seoul, finds her mother and stabs her dead. Be honest, how many people here would be like "well her mother drove her to it with her lifetime of abuse and Venus finally snapped, I don't think she deserves any prison time." It's like there literally is no line that Venus cannot cross, but I'm not even asking for that, I'm saying can we at least give an iota of validation to Margaret feeling "bullied"? Even if you believe she deserves it or is guilty of more of it herself?

but Margaret slandered her daughter, Manaki and manaki’s parents alot more then Venus did ... So sorry I’m not gonna pity her... 

also its kinda rude to assume that: 1: everyone here is young and don’t know their parents well. 2 that we all think Venus can do no wrong. Espacialy with your scenario...

Posted

OT but does anyone know why Margo stays in Korea? Is it to be closer to Venus? If so, why doesn't she just reside in Japan? 

:alpacaconfused:

Sorry if it's been discussed before, I don't want to go through hundreds of pages on this thread!!

She most probably got banned from entering Japan after country hopping too much without a proper visa and the police getting involved after she kept stalking Venus and Manaki at their home and the "fight" at the airport where security had to help out. Also might not have been the best idea to post nudes from the airport showering room. So it's most probably the "staying as close as possible and locking her in the country" theory. As soon as Venus leaves Japan, Margo would follow.

Posted

If Margo really wanted peace, she would get off the internet. Or would at least shut up about how bullied she feels. She brought this on herself: She does everything to inflict drama and always throws dirt at Venus in public. Always crying for attention and acknowledgement. Like a small child throwing a tantrum in the supermarket for candy.

At least two thirds of her posts follow just one question: How could this post make Venus look bad and infllict drama? If not, it is indirect or the desperate search for appreciation from strangers. If she really suffers so much, she should do something to change it, instead she does all she can to make the drama and the hate worse.

Margo acts like someone who shoots herself in the leg, then stabs the open wound repeatedly and cryies that people should care more about her because she suffers so much and is in pain even though it's "not her fault".