Margaret Palermo

5794 posts in this topic

Posted

Ikr? My favorite is the set of hair curlers for $0.99 (plus $26.65 shipping)

B61D7488-39E9-4915-BCC8-6BD9B7FA0DF2.thu

Lol she’s such a fool.

Best part is she hasn’t sold a single item. Not one.

I can get that stuff on Aliexpress for 0.30 cents and free shipping hahahaha if she was smart as she claims to be, she'd get cheap but trendy taobao clothes, aesthetic stuff, and open an online store (a real one, not that sh**. Who cares about Venus Frozen cups and Venus doodles? No one is that obssessed to get that... the only one that would get it is you, Marg. By the way, didn't you love your Swarovski stuff and that Venus stole? Why are you selling it? Oh Margo....). Try with a small banch and if it goes well, get more stock to sell. But knowing her, she'd not lower the shipping and would increase the price like from $9 to $45 lol so she would not gain any profit, no one would buy. I still wonder her source of income, is Venus sending her some money? Is she living off her 'friends'?

Posted

I still wonder her source of income, is Venus sending her some money? Is she living off her 'friends'?

Maybe she can get some job advice for Korea from Xiao Anna :happee:

Posted

She actually clearly states that she has no idea what's wrong with Venus, and uses "I think..", "I believe..", "If.." but then tries to pass off her assumptions as facts. 

5a6b5bcda54af_2.thumb.png.615f807866d05e 5a6b5bcbe9154_.thumb.png.311f91017ee80e2

And turns out she keeps writing to Venus. 

5a6b5bcd0a849_1.thumb.png.7657104b07df85 5a6b5bc09425d_3.thumb.png.6010aec21c72bd

And her newest post is again just her trying to pass off her assumptions as facts.

5a6b5bc9bb2ee_5.thumb.png.de61f38ea2bf245a6b5bd0ac1fd_7.thumb.png.a26aca9d3883b9 5a6b5bc1b3a5e_4.thumb.png.317a4f75b1d5ad 5a6b5bcaed3c8_6.thumb.png.2d4b68a373c286

Also, how hypocritical of her to claim others are rude and mean to her when remembering how rude and vile she was to anyone who dared to criticize Venus back when they were together. But now she's suddenly so offended by being subjected to what she used to do.

5a6b5bd2c91db_9.thumb.png.89f62e0b0db16c 5a6b5bd1cf807_8.thumb.png.228c356b81acbc

Posted

The way she is speaking about Venus dying... Makes it sound like she's just a prop or something to get more attention... "I guess if she really dies eventually you'll blame ME!!!"... Maybe she wants Venus to die? Idk, Margo is being a weird and terrible human being as always.

Posted (edited)

I feel for Venus. Her mother is driving ME nuts, I can't imagine how it must be for Venus. I hope she doesn't follow her mom's posts on Insta. Must  be terrible to read how your own mother talks about you online.

And what's with the whole "wanting Venus back and living with her again" ? Venus is of age, she needs to live on her own.

Edited by FireballHikari
typo

Posted

Margaret's latest insta post is really irksome. She types: "@venus_angelic here is one more for your weekend. These photos seriously help to raise energy! "

But then proceeds to say how Venus is ill because her "body doesn’t take well the upcoming 2 years anniversary of self and our betrayal. " and then further proceeds to nitpick Venus' latest pick where she is holding a stuffed animal. Margaret basically tells her to grow up. How is that "raising energy?" By nitpicking and bringing up drama? She is just like my own damn mother. Very assuming, toxic and looking for the negative. I do think, in her own toxic way, she does care about Venus' physical safety but she doesn't give one damn about her emotional well-being, she is just way too assuming to even be capable of that, hence the "emotional abuse" that she vehemently denies. I don't think she even realizes it.

I've actually studied the psychology of what happens to a person when they are in a prolonged relationship with a toxic person, and the individual basically lashes out (like Margaret has claimed Venus has) or they become reticent, keeping their thoughts, emotions to themselves, saying what they think the other person wants to hear and just "smiling and nodding", as Margaret said Venus prefers to do. Venus has said she' also reticent in one of her vids. And Margaret still can't see the emotional abuse or even try to understand things from her daughters perspective. She literally thinks her daughter just left for "shits and giggles and money". And now in a desperate attempt to understand why her daughter left (and have hope that she'll come back), she is going to blame Manaki for poisoning and influencing Venus' mind. It's actually really sad to watch. If Margaret wants Venus back in her life, she needs to try to understand Venus' perspective and emotions, and not just trash talk her then justify it as "trying to save Venus". She's only going to push her further away. But based on the closed-minded way Margaret responds to people's comments that she disagrees with on her insta, I don't think that this will ever happen.

And FYI Margaret, if Venus' current illness has any correlation to an eating disorder, then this would have nothing to do with her "betraying" you because she had an ED whilst under your roof too and the end-result would have been the same, even if she was with you. 

Margaret further posts how Venus was the one to publicly bash her first. I thought it was the other way around? Venus left and Margaret started posting stuff about it, to which Venus responded. I think Margaret is trying to justify posting all this drama publicly by insinuating that Venus started it first or something.

By the way, does anyone know, when they had the youtube business together, if Venus got half the money? I wonder, because Margaret said they made around 80K in a deleted insta post, but did she split it evenly with Venus? Or was she in charge of all the money, being the adult? Venus never mentioned anything about this but if Margaret didn't give Venus her share, then it would actually be Margaret who robbed (all the while crying she was robbed). Just curious.

I feel for Venus. Her mother is ME driving nuts, I can't imagine how it must be for Venus. I hope she doesn't follow her mom's posts on Insta. Must  be terrible to read how your own mother talks about you online.

And what's with the whole "wanting Venus back and living with her again" ? Venus is of age, she needs to live on her own.

Pretty sure she does. Margaret even said she messaged Venus, so I bet Venus has seen it all. Plus, some of Margaret's followers keep posting stuff on her insta page, so she'd obviously be aware that her mom is posting stuff about her again. And earlier she posted stuff about "Manaki taking great care of her" after Margaret said "I'm the only one who can take care of Venus blah blah blah".

Also in European culture, lot's of young people live with their families, it's not seen as a bad thing and "independence" isn't as highly valued as in the west. Even married people, in my culture at least, move in with their husbands family. Sometimes, they all live together. It's not like in the West and Margaret/Venus are Europeans.

What's irksome is how Margaret's fans are treating her like she is "a god" just because she's a mother and "every kid needs a mother in their lives". While I think having a guardian is great (mom/dad/whatever), it's not so great if they're toxic or controlling or trying to hinder your independence (in my personal exp at least). Better to go at it alone then or at least move the fork out and see them less often.

Posted

I don't think anyone knows for sure if they shared the money. I am going as far as doubting it though. I also wonder over what time frame they supposedly made 80k and in what currency. 

Posted (edited)

I feel for Venus. Her mother is driving ME nuts, I can't imagine how it must be for Venus. I hope she doesn't follow her mom's posts on Insta. Must  be terrible to read how your own mother talks about you online.

Margo is not capable to see that her daughter is an adult and has the rights to start a family whenever she wants (doesn't mean kids, but getting married and taking part of her husband's family meetings). She's still a '13 years old doll' for her, she thinks she owns Venus and that Venus owes her a lot. She will never understand why her daughter wants to marry and have a partner by her side. For her, everyone is going to betray Venus and try to kill her slowly, except for her. She's 'always going to be by her side' more like 'she's always going to be ready to use her money and forbid her to live her life'. She whines about Venus not being sick when she was with her and that 'it's not the country's problem'- It actually can be. The food, the water she's drinking, the contamination. 2 years isn't enough to experience all of that. I know people that are working in China and the first 3 years everything was ok, but the longest the stay, the easier it was for them to develop breathing problems due to contamination.

It can also be genetic. For example, what if she has Crohn disease? That's usually genetic/immune system issue/environmental and it  'sleeps' till the disease 'breaks' and you need treatment. It can happen no matter your age and one day you can be enjoying your mexican food and the next morning have a strict diet.

Sorry for my poor explaination but English is not my first language nor I am studying medicine, but I know people with Crohn disease and it was just given as example, I don't know what Venus has. Just that Margo is jumping into assumptions without realizing that if you're low in something you're more likely to fall sick or that it can run in the family.

/rant off

Edited by Kenz0

Posted

I don't think anyone knows for sure if they shared the money. I am going as far as doubting it though. I also wonder over what time frame they supposedly made 80k and in what currency. 

I'm pretty sure she didn't share. I remember Venus saying she didn't even know the pin number to her own bank account or bankcard 'cause Margo was the one "managing"it. She had to beg her mother to give her the pin after she ran away.

I'm sure Venus got things she liked, things for her videos, food, but it was still all her own money. If they really earned 80K a year at some point imagine if Margo had been responsible enough to get them a house. A home to live in. But if their end goal was always to live in Asia and Japan then maybe a house in Europe wasn't a good enough.

Posted

AB5670ED-DD65-4E73-88D0-2108DB80BA6C.thuE38E477E-BD45-4E25-9B97-D618610DB8FC.thuDC73BD9A-D3F4-4560-8A3C-8DC7F2171B7D.thuAA2612B2-0BD0-4E38-903A-359C57F14B09.thuFFE4CCB1-924D-43AE-8F45-065639392F8A.thu

quick personal note on this, the last three pictures are from the account “like an idol” that I follow, she mainly posts workouts and does diets(extreme ones) but she never encourages anyone to do them, it’s not pro ana or whatever you want to call it, she is a very sweet girl, the only thing she does encourage is working out, and I don’t think that’s bad, to anyone that asks for diet tips she just says to eat about 1200-1500 cals (the raccomended amount for dieting) and eat healthy. She is unfortunately in a bad family situation  of her own and like many others, me included, she has an ig account to espress herself and just talk about her troubles with people that can relate... and now Margaret is even going against this community... she really is horrible.

Posted

A comment from Margarets recent post...This made me sick. Older =/= wiser. People can be toxic liars, no matter what age... And there are so many abusive parents who twist their childrens' words. Are they wiser and more believable too?

Screenshot_2018-01-27-09-57-39-401_com.instagram.android.png

Posted

She's like a fucking fly, keeps buzzing her annoying buzz and carries shit wherever she goes. Can she disappear from the internet already pls? 

Posted

WTF... If someone needs to be blocked, it is this delusional, poor and sick Margo, who almost gets me feeling sorry for her and her twisted mind if she wasn't so evil while being stupid. 
She is the arch troll who needs to be banned. The internet would be a much happier place without her. But unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. 

BTW... I think she should meet and marry her secret flame Donald Trump. They deserve each other and the rest of the world could grab some popcorn while watching them destroying each other. 

Posted

A comment from Margarets recent post...This made me sick. Older =/= wiser. People can be toxic liars, no matter what age... And there are so many abusive parents who twist their childrens' words. Are they wiser and more believable too?

well, I guess Trump isn’t that bad of a president after all. Or Putin. Or Kim Jong Il. They are/were all old ya knooo.

Posted

I was just going to post this! Everything that person says is so irksome and closed-minded. Age has nothing to do with it. The one who's introspective, open to other opinions, understanding and tries to look at situations from as many angles as possible is the one worth listening to. I think that person's posts are equally as irritating to me as Margaret herself.

Also, saw Margaret leave this in a comment: She spent with me 2 entire years in Japan and Korea, and was still very healthy and ok. I guess we cannot blame any country

Isn't that just a blatant lie? There are pictures on Venus' insta where she was literally skin and bones when she was in Korea with her mom. Of course Marg can't shove food down Venus throat if Venus wanted to diet but that doesn't change the fact that Venus WASN'T always a healthy weight with her mom as Margaret would try to have people believe. Ugh.