Margaret Palermo

4620 posts in this topic

Posted

This woman is pure evil.

Posted

Girl what you have medical knowledge and radiology under your belt and the best you can do is be a mousse? I call bs on that honey. By working in the hospital do you mean a janitor? 'Cause that doesn't count at all.

Posted

I'm trying to figure out this time line. It seems pretty well accepted that Venus had an appendectomy at some point in time. She even mentions it herself in an IG post when she was in the hospital for an abscess. She left Margo in January/February 2016, and she was in the hospital for an abscess in June 2016. I don't believe she had an appendectomy between leaving Margo in February and going into the hospital in June for an abscess. So how is it possible that Venus was never in the hospital or even to the doctor while she was with Margo?

_capture-20180121-112308.jpg

Posted

Guess who decided to claim being a medical professional? 

5a646f39ebabe_1.thumb.png.089871b0496115

And the "Manaki is evil" narrative is in full force, with crazy new details, lots of jumping from speculations to assumptions, and lots of wavering between whether Venus is actually a manipulative liar or just a brainwashed girl 9_9

5a646f4260a9f_5.thumb.png.05720f1ede2c665a646f42b83cd_6.thumb.png.1043886bbb5857

5a646f397053c_.thumb.png.2d1de18e11370935a646f3a7d205_2.thumb.png.3b60b82020d5525a646f3b032b3_3.thumb.png.6d19f7a693363b5a646f41e61f5_4.thumb.png.03b2b089560dab

I appplaud Venus for not snapping back at Margaret in public.  Because these accusations towards Manaki are ridiculous. 

WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING PROOF MARGO?!! Oh right, you don't have any 🙄 You said you worked in hospital once? being a "masseuse" is not the same as actual doctor. I can believe Margo's sister is a nurse, while her, no fucking way. 

And she does not have any real friends to back her up at this point. The only people who are backing her up are either new people who have never heard the full story, or are a bunch of ignorant people eagerly being fed a bunch of BS and are too blind to see.

Venus has Manaki who's been with her and caring for her. And then she has wonderful friends who visited her in the hospital. And who the fuck does Margaret have? No one, that's who. 

Posted

You can't take anything Margaret says seriously. She twists, extrapolates, and plain just makes things up. She is filled with hate and is out for vengeance and will say anything to try to bring Venus and Manaki down. She hates Venus for leaving her and taking her Youtube channel with her. She hates Manaki for persuading Venus to leave and live with him (which she should of been doing anyways ). She just keeps throwing her theories and fake stories out there hoping something will stick. And sometimes it does. I've noticed that there are some who believe that Venus had weight loss surgery by having her intestines removed. I do remember that Venus did answer once on Instagram that she had not had her intestines removed. One has to be careful to not believe everything Margaret says as truth; and not believe that what is pure speculation is true either.

Posted

You can't take anything Margaret says seriously. She twists, extrapolates, and plain just makes things up. She is filled with hate and is out for vengeance and will say anything to try to bring Venus and Manaki down. She hates Venus for leaving her and taking her Youtube channel with her. She hates Manaki for persuading Venus to leave and live with him (which she should of been doing anyways ). She just keeps throwing her theories and fake stories out there hoping something will stick. And sometimes it does. I've noticed that there are some who believe that Venus had weight loss surgery by having her intestines removed. I do remember that Venus did answer once on Instagram that she had not had her intestines removed. One has to be careful to not believe everything Margaret says as truth; and not believe that what is pure speculation is true either.

I agree.

We have a saying in my language: one has dirt on his/her stick. (like: normally if you apologize very controversial behaviour, you yourselft aren't so clean yourself) That's what I think is wrong with at least some of Margo's followers.

No one, absolutely no one in their right mind, can see a loving mother in her. Even if you stumble over her insta, and believe her on first glance, wouldn't you feel suspicous after a few or Margo's posts?

Posted

Sorry, but there are many boy children who have been dressed up as "girls" in their childhood same as with many girl children have been dressed up as "boys". That does not make them trans, that does not mean they weren't wanted or that their parents didn't want their gender.

What Margo is saying is so ignorant that it's painful. Clothes don't make gender, clothes can't change your gender and the way your parents have raised you doesn't change your gender. So even if Manaki's mom had wanted a girl and wanted to raise him as one it wouldn't make Manaki trans.

Posted (edited)

Margo should work for some shady boulevard magazin. Those make up the same kind of stupid stories based on absolutely no evidence. Like: "This *insert name of a star here* looks very tired in this photo. WHAT IS SHE HIDING? EATING DISORDER? DOMESTIC ABUSE? IS SOMEONE POISONING HER? DRUG ABUSE?" 
Margo has the same none existent niveau of making things up here. Sometimes I think she genuinely believes her own BS because in her head it's all kind of right, sometimes I think it's part of her evil plan, even if it's not a good one. No matter what, she does get the attention she so desperately craves, right?
Oh, and when she makes very strange statements about others, it's often the case that she projects her own ill thoughts or behaviour on the person she accuses. Manaki was a fat child and then lost weight and she says it like it's a bad thing? Margo was pretty chubby when she was younger, too, do you remember the pics of her from the 90s? 
So I believe she'd like to hire an assassin or  wants to poison "her enemies". Just because she blames everyone else to do this, so I think it's what actually SHE wants to do, that's where she got the idea from in the first place.

And about this Manaki raised as a girl story: Wasn't it kind of a thing in Japan to dress your son as a girl at a very young age? Like a little superstition that is still practised from time to time. I am not sure what it was excactly... I think it was about confusing evil spirits, so they don't see the child is actually a boy and would leave a girl alone or something like that. Does anyone know more about this? Is it common or am I completely mistaken?

Edited by Strawberries
Fixing typos

Posted (edited)

Margo should work for some shady boulevard magazin. Those make up the same kind of stupid stories based on absolutely no evidence. Like: "This *insert name of a star here* looks very tired in this photo. WHAT IS SHE HIDING? EATING DISORDER? DOMESTIC ABUSE? IS SOMEONE POISONING HER? DRUG ABUSE?" 
Margo has the same none existent niveau of making things up here. Sometimes I think she genuinely believes her own BS because in her head it's all kind of right, sometimes I think it's part of her evil plan, even if it's not a good one. No matter what, she does get the attention she so desperately craves, right?
Oh, and when she makes very strange statements about others, it's often the case that she projects her own ill thoughts or behaviour on the person she accuses. Manaki was a fat child and then lost weight and she says it like it's a bad thing? Margo was pretty chubby when she was younger, too, do you remember the pics of her from the 90s? 
So I believe she'd like to hire an assassin or  wants to poison "her enemies". Just because she blames everyone else to do this, so I think it's what actually SHE wants to do, that's where she got the idea from in the first place.

And about this Manaki raised as a girl story: Wasn't it kind of a thing in Japan to dress your son as a girl at a very young age? Like a little superstition that is still practised from time to time. I am not sure what it was excactly... I think it was about confusing evil spirits, so they don't see the child is actually a boy and would leave a girl alone or something like that. Does anyone know more about this? Is it common or am I completely mistaken?

I have never heard about the superstition thing but all the rest YES! Instead of just mopping in her small shared apartment (or where ever she lives now) go and put your "talent" to work! She has had two years now to move on, get a job, settle down and again MOVE THE FUCK ON! I can understand it was traumatic to her to lose her cashcow daughter and be left behind but she should start thinking about her future. I wish trolls would leave her alone, so that Margo could just be forgotten completely for her own sake. It's not good for her if she keeps on thinking "With this I can get Venus and my lifestyle back, by acting like this I can get all the money back".

And also: I find it funny how she can mock Manaki for being overweight and actually working hard to get the weight off when her own daughter has been criticized of being too skinny for years and people actually have seen signs of disturbed eating. If you were fat in your childhood most likely it was your parents doing, if you worked it out it's due to your own determination and hard work. It shouldn't be shamed for.

Edited by rieaku
My grammar goes down when my blood pressure goes up...

Posted

So now she's selling things from venus' website again? Also the comment of someone asking how she stays so youthful.. I really want reply that it's just instagram filters but I don't want margo to block me 

Posted

Looks like Margo just accidentally proved that she posts total bs and speculations, so nobody should actually believe her.

5a661999d74eb_7.thumb.png.3a9b864e262748

Posted

Someone asked her for anti aging tips (lol) and she responded with "try to have some morals". i don't even know what that means, I thought I just leave it here.

Posted

She should be called Maggot Palermo. She's like a self preserving Maggot, her personality is so putrid that she doesn't require any external sources, like rubbish,  to help her survive. I hate that she's selling Venus' belongings. 

Posted (edited)

Guess who decided to claim being a medical professional? 

5a646f39ebabe_1.thumb.png.089871b0496115

And the "Manaki is evil" narrative is in full force, with crazy new details, lots of jumping from speculations to assumptions, and lots of wavering between whether Venus is actually a manipulative liar or just a brainwashed girl 9_9

5a646f4260a9f_5.thumb.png.05720f1ede2c665a646f42b83cd_6.thumb.png.1043886bbb5857

5a646f397053c_.thumb.png.2d1de18e11370935a646f3a7d205_2.thumb.png.3b60b82020d5525a646f3b032b3_3.thumb.png.6d19f7a693363b5a646f41e61f5_4.thumb.png.03b2b089560dab

Screenshot_20180120-200631.thumb.png.d90 yup, she said she studied radiology, ONLY 1 YEAR!!!, but if she is so proud of her studies how that she is is broke?? i mean radiology ears a shit ton of money.

the other thing about Manaki, just like she is always saying is not her life. that guy have a beautiful girl and he is there in the hospital with her. support

oh by the way u cant see my comments cuz she blocked me lolScreenshot_20180120-200631.thumb.png.d90Screenshot_20180120-200631.thumb.png.d90

Screenshot_20180120-200521.png

Screenshot_20180120-201256.png

Edited by Vallokami

Posted

I don't even wish her well at all tbh.