• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6331 posts in this topic

Posted

I have wondered on this before, but can't Venus do something about Margo legally?

As in take this problem to court and report her for harassment, domestic abuse, cyberbullying, crimes against children, etc.?

Though, she'd really need the help of a good lawyer who can make a good case for her, which would be costly, but at this point, it would be a worthy investment and I think she absolutely needs this sort of help with putting an end to her mother's doings.

They're in different countries, so no. Japan's authorities handle this as family problem which should be solved within the family first and not be intervened, but even if they would intervene, what should they do? It's happening online, they can't tell Margo to stay away from a laptop or phone. This is not America where you can easily obtain a warrant for someone to stay away from you. Such things don't even really exist in Japan and until the police acts, it's either because both parties are being a nuisance to the public basically or you're badly hurt or dead. Both Japan and Korea wouldn't treat this seriously until something happens because it's a mother-daughter situation and it's a) family and b) a mother, so how could she threaten and harrass her daughter.

Posted (edited)

The people on the right look so uncomfortable the women looks like she wasforced to smile lmao

00B9E7B4-2100-4213-BBCF-DCF371F7433A.jpeg

6AE43600-6EF5-4C26-A80B-27C8EBC9FD2F.jpeg

Edited by Nyuu

Posted

Why... are they in a gym eating and drinking booze??

Posted

Why... are they in a gym eating and drinking booze??

It seems they're Margaret's " friends" from the gym. In the comments she mentioned that the strong guy is the owner,and they were celebrating the reopening of his gym in another location.

Posted

It seems they're Margaret's " friends" from the gym. In the comments she mentioned that the strong guy is the owner,and they were celebrating the reopening of his gym in another location.

Those pics are from a public event marge went to along with a bunch of randoms, the opening of a gym in Seoul. She uses the word “friends” to refer to whomever she’s hanging with at the moment, in this case the other strangers who showed up for the event to meet the owner and get free drinks.

The overalls she’s wearing are Venus’s, did you know that? Here’s a pic of Venus wearing them way back when:

6AD79D1A-523C-494B-AE98-645B3C342830.thu

You can see the cutout figures on the front in the other pics marge posted from the event, they’re the same overalls. So how creepy is that, a 43 year old wearing her teenage daughter’s (three sizes too small for her) clothes thinking she looks cute? Her fat ass is about to burst out of them as is clearly visible in the pic posted upthread.

And yes, the woman in the center right of the pic looks mortified to be sitting there with the weird middle-aged creep wearing her kid’s too tight clothes. I’m sure everyone there was creeped out; marge is a good twenty years older than all of them (and looks even older than her age, not like she’s a youthful looking 43 year old.)

Posted

Actually the photo looks like Margo randomly sat down at their table, phone ready, everyone being super confused about what is happening (look at the guys' faces on the right lol), Margo took a photo and left again. The guys are all like ??? and no one is posing with Margo.

Posted

Those pics are from a public event marge went to along with a bunch of randoms, the opening of a gym in Seoul. She uses the word “friends” to refer to whomever she’s hanging with at the moment, in this case the other strangers who showed up for the event to meet the owner and get free drinks.

The overalls she’s wearing are Venus’s, did you know that? Here’s a pic of Venus wearing them way back when:

6AD79D1A-523C-494B-AE98-645B3C342830.thu

You can see the cutout figures on the front in the other pics marge posted from the event, they’re the same overalls. So how creepy is that, a 43 year old wearing her teenage daughter’s (three sizes too small for her) clothes thinking she looks cute? Her fat ass is about to burst out of them as is clearly visible in the pic posted upthread.

And yes, the woman in the center right of the pic looks mortified to be sitting there with the weird middle-aged creep wearing her kid’s too tight clothes. I’m sure everyone there was creeped out; marge is a good twenty years older than all of them (and looks even older than her age, not like she’s a youthful looking 43 year old.)

They do seem alike, but the pattern of the T and W on the jeans in this Venus' picture is at the left, and in Marg's pic it's on the right, so I don't think it can be the same overalls?

Posted

They do seem alike, but the pattern of the T and W on the jeans in this Venus' picture is at the left, and in Marg's pic it's on the right, so I don't think it can be the same overalls?

They are the same. Sometimes the image is reversed when you take a selfie with your phone. They are the same overalls, just reversed (mirror image) in one pic versus the other.

Plus marge has a long history of wearing Venus’s clothes thinking she looks cute when it’s quite the opposite.

Posted

Margo took her picture through a mirror...

Posted

This is so creepy.. She obviously went out and bought matching pajamas to take this picture 

Posted

This is so creepy.. She obviously went out and bought matching pajamas to take this picture 

Image result for LEAVE HER ALONE GIF

If she's always had these problems then she was not healthy. I highly doubt she's never been to a doctor ever because of this issue before. And no Morgue yall happen to have the same pjays because you bought the same ones she had, there's no way you bought it on your own. 

Posted

"I know why my daughter is incredibly ill but I won't volunteer this information I supposedly have to help her get healthy again. I'm such a great mother!!!!1!!"

Posted

How did she "help her being healthy and fighted for her alone" yet never took her to a hospital if she had health problems? Not being hospitalized doesn't equal being healthy.

Posted

I hate Margaret with a passion. It's largely her fault Venus is ill.