• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6216 posts in this topic

Posted

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but could Venus call the police if Margo threatens suicide? I'm quite ignorant about laws in Japan but I heard about it being an option in America if someone is at immediate risk since suicide is technically outlawed in some states.

They live in different countries...

Posted

They live in different countries...

Venus lives in Japan.

Margaret lives everywhere else.

Posted

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but could Venus call the police if Margo threatens suicide? I'm quite ignorant about laws in Japan but I heard about it being an option in America if someone is at immediate risk since suicide is technically outlawed in some states.

As other mentioned they live in different countries, other thing is I'm pretty sure you need to know where person lives to do a welfare check, even if they would do it where-ever Margo is. 

Posted

Did you see Margo's newest YT video? Of course she is defending Logan Paul. Like, who would have guessed, right? Two narcissistic personalities, peas in a pod.

Posted

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but could Venus call the police if Margo threatens suicide?

Just the threat alone might not warrant calling the authorities, but if you were say communicating online with someone in another country and they apparently overdosed on something and passed out, I'm sure you would want to call the authorities in that particular country but it wouldn't be easy.

You'd need international calling for one, two you'd have to have the local police or whatever connect you to emergency services as you wouldn't be able to call them directly from outside the country, three you'd have to have enough information about them for them to be found, and you'd have to be able to communicate the necessary information sufficiently in the other language, or have them put on someone who speaks a language you know.

I've actually been in the above situation, but it was in the same country, just in different states. I couldn't contact the emergency services directly in that state, so I called their local police department. I had the person's phone number, and back then people still had land lines so they were able to trace it to their address (I wasn't even sure of their last name, just knew their online screen name). Luckily I was able to get all this done in time for this person's life to be saved.

Posted

There have been situations in Germany where a family member called the local emergency services which then were competent enough to connect the call to the country of the sick person. It's not impossible and usually they'll send out someone to check on the person if there are direct hints on a suicide attempt.

But I guess that needs more than a screenshot that got deleted after seconds. If Margo sent Venus a message "I'm gonna kill myself now" and Venus knows where Margo should be at this moment, then she could call the emergency services.

Posted

I clicked on this topic hoping she had finally come to her senses. I guess I was wrong. She still on the 'I'm-such-a-hated-person' tour, really?

Posted

Old news but can anyone link me a back up of the video where Margaret is acting crazy and filming Manaki, when she was stalking them in Japan? I see it talked about often, and I have searched here and Kiwifarms and cannot find the actual video, just a screenshot of it. Obviously the original was deleted from IG.

Is this the video you are looking for? https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1260-general-venus-angelic-thread-2/?do=findComment&comment=65009

Posted

I know we are speaking in hypothetical situations, but I dont think Venus should even think of this stuff as a backup. Venus has said her mother always emotionally manipulated her by claiming she was gonna kill herself. Maggot confirms this by refusing to shut up and get a life. So hypothetically if Venus did all of this for Maggot, it would be giving her what she wants. 

We are taught as children the story of the boy who cried wolf for a reason lol

Posted

F7609A8A-49DD-409A-B949-E4794F18DCE0.thu

^^ a comment on Venus’s latest instagram post.

Not only has marge the nutcase not moved on, she’s still just as obsessed and deranged as she was TWO YEARS ago. Still DMing strangers on instagram spreading her delusions and fixated on destroying her daughter and Manaki’s reputations. What a whackjob. This woman is downright scary. She’ll never stop. Never.

Posted

Margo really needs a life!

Posted

I have wondered on this before, but can't Venus do something about Margo legally?

As in take this problem to court and report her for harassment, domestic abuse, cyberbullying, crimes against children, etc.?

Though, she'd really need the help of a good lawyer who can make a good case for her, which would be costly, but at this point, it would be a worthy investment and I think she absolutely needs this sort of help with putting an end to her mother's doings.

Posted

I have wondered on this before, but can't Venus do something about Margo legally?

As in take this problem to court and report her for harassment, domestic abuse, cyberbullying, crimes against children, etc.?

Though, she'd really need the help of a good lawyer who can make a good case for her, which would be costly, but at this point, it would be a worthy investment and I think she absolutely needs this sort of help with putting an end to her mother's doings.

Sadly, unless Margo directly threatens Venus with violence then really the authorities can really not do a lot realistically which is very frustrating. Plus, they are in different countries so I wouldn't know how the authorities would deal with it. I've had experience with stalking before, and they never directly threatened me, so the authorities said there was nothing they could really do. All they said was I needed to keep a log of what they sent me and keep them as proof. :/