Margaret Palermo

5782 posts in this topic

Posted

One thing I've noticed is how she goes on about Venus' "innocence" and "purity." Definitely over the top. Won't surprise me if, in the future, Venus ends up having major problems or hang-ups over sex. 

Posted

Margo is just like mother gothel :alpacaworry2:

Posted

First she claimed to have Asperger... Now an extreme depression and she wants to kill herself... Really Margo? She is extremelly desperate for attention... The theories of her controlling Venus and her gaining fame by using her daughter as a tool are not that wicked after all.

By now it's obvious who the real fame-seeker is...

Posted

She wants to wear her daughters skin rather than her underwear and clothes. 

HOLY SHIT I MISSED YOU<3

=3= bby i missed you<3

Posted

If She did actually kill herself...what do you think venus would do? Do you think venus saw this insta post? Like how do you even react to your mom making a post about wanting to commit suicide... jfc

Posted

This is why I think Venus should seriously consider leaving her mother and standing on her own two feet. Not only is her mother tainting her career by acting like a 12 year old and firing missiles at interviewers when she feels like it, but she keeps proving herself to not be a reliable mother by doing stuff like this. It's also not healthy of Marg to keep herself involved in Venus' spotlight and religiously read the stuff that people write about her daughter.

Posted

If She did actually kill herself...what do you think venus would do? Do you think venus saw this insta post? Like how do you even react to your mom making a post about wanting to commit suicide... jfc

I would leave if I was her. and tell her mom to get help and stop wanting to be her daughter. 

Posted

Sadly, i don't think Venus has anywhere to go... Her father is gone so i don't think she knows any of her relatives from that side and her mother just cut any type of communication with her family and i'm pretty sure Venus doesn't know her grandparents or cousins so sadly for her, she's forced to live with Margo until she's able to communicate with other people and of course, until she finds someone she can trust in order to escape from her mother... Somehow i do feel sad for Venus, she isn't allowed to have any friends and her mother is basically the world for her, she's her only friend and family... Sometimes i wish we could do something for her... She's not a lost case, yes she is a snowflake but Margo is basically an illness for her, she's way worse than any bad thing Venus has ever done. :/

Posted

She's at an age where she can live by herself, though. She could go for student visa, actually learn japanese and probably migrate and adapt successfully. 

Posted

She's at an age where she can live by herself, though. She could go for student visa, actually learn japanese and probably migrate and adapt successfully. 

It might still be difficult for her to branch out on her own, if she even wants to. She would probably have no idea where to start, after having depended on her mother for such a prolonged amount of time.

Posted

Her mother could help her, though. Like getting an apartment, migration papers, work etc etc. I had no idea what to do either, but here I am living with three strangers.. One dude who currently is using my makeup in an attempt to look pretty. So imo, she'll make it on her own. Might also give her content to share with people (like vlogs, talking about migration process and so on)

Posted (edited)

^or she could just give her ''kawaii japananese aidoru'' dream up, leave japan, go to her home country or back to the uk and build up a real life there. no matter if she leaves japan or not (what i hope, it's already so full of weebs, she isn't needed) she needs to find a real job, I doubt she can properly study anymore since she is too old without a graduation from high school.

on topic: well yeah, margo is insane, I mean i hope for no one to feel so bad that the person wants to end his/her life. but knowing her it must be a stunt for gaining attention and pitty. she is in no right to complain, her daughter is.

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

^ How is she too old to study? There's a lot of people that finish high school and start studying when they are 40+. Venus is still really young and has plenty of time to finish high school and go to university/college.

Posted

My point was she can get her life on track and study, which she aint too old to do. And seeing as her style is maturing (still falling back to the kawaii shite) I think she'll change in a year and actually have some personality.

Posted

But she's still very immature... She wouldn't last a day without her mother beside her D: She needs another adult who would actually take care of her and be responsible and of course, isn't trying to steal the spotlight from her or try to live through her... I feel like Venus is being used D: so sad, man.