Margaret Palermo

4481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In post @hinarare made compared to the most recent one I just posted, aside from the 'p.s.' . Margaret added, 'Today it's been a year that I saw you last'

Venus also added a 'p.s.' to her post, and disabled comments.

Capturecac.PNG

Capturennb.PNG

Edited by HelloWorld
There was also a P.S. from Venus just now

Posted

Margo is silly, maybe the reason she never "needed" the dentist is because you never took her? Some problems can't be noticed by anyone but a professional. Venus probably didn't want rumours spreading in the comments about her maybe being pregnant, why do people always just assume that whenever a female says they've been throwing up recently? So many things can also cause this too! xD Margo should focus on becomming less bitter, Venus is doing so much better without her possessive/obsessive posts trying to get her attention. Today it's been a year of peace I'm sure for Venus! :)

In post @hinarare made compared to the most recent one I just posted, aside from the 'p.s.' . Margaret added, 'Today it's been a year that I saw you last'

Posted

Well Venus got an eating disorder while living with Margo (fall 2015 she was just skin and bones) and after almost two year still struggles with that and never having a secure home and not knowing what to do with her life.. So I really doubt how nice and nurturing it was with Margo

Posted

...munchausen by proxy, anyone?

Posted

Ugh... Can't she just stop! She already said "Bye" to Venus, now stick with it!

I'm really dying to know what has been going on behind the scenes but I'm sure Margo has tried to come back to Venus' life and that's why the oh so dramatical post.

Posted

She said "bye" because she wanted attention, not because she meant it. She is clearly still obsessed and still not understand or admitting anything or any wrong doings (last post she still points to Venus being some sort of "villain" but that's generally how abusers go and just to show how they really didn't change, regardless of what they said).

Plus, I am very disgusted she just claimed that in.... 19 years she never took her daughter to the hospital or dentist? That's.... crazy. It's not about people getting sick being actually kind of normal, since no one is made of steel, but the fact it's also good to have check ups done (dunno if this is a correct word). This is less of a "my daughter never got sick ever under my care" and more of a "I've neglected to give her appropriate health care".

:alpacadone::alpacadone::alpacadone:

Could that be even a form of child abuse? It's recommended to see a dentist at least once every two years and a growing youth should see a doctor or a nurse once a year to see if they are growing as they should.

Posted

So, how was it possible for her to enroll Venus into elementary and secondary school(before the home-schooling?) if she never had medical check-ups??? She basically admitted doing something illegal.

Also, not taking a child to the hospital because it's healthy and because you think it's healthy are vastly different things. 

From her posts it seems like she keeps going over and over again through the stages of accepting something she doesn't want (denial - anger - bargaining - depression - acceptance) but she just never truely gets to the acceptance stage.

Posted

Venus did not disable comments, I just checked.

Posted

It's impossible that Venus never needed to go to the doctor/dentist or the hospital in her entire life until now... Seriously, unless she's some kind of superhuman, that CAN'T be true. Babies get sick all the time because their immune system is so weak, and small children get sick, like, every winter. And it's rare for a child to never have an accident in their entire childhood; everyone I know has either broken something or at least had a (mildly) severe illness that necessited going to the hospital, just to be sure they'll heal right. My point is, IT'S FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE for your kid to never get sick.

If Margo never brought her child to a doctor or a dentist her entire life, it doesn't mean that she's a perfect parent who somehow protected her daughter from everything (how even...?). It means that she's so neglectful and crazy that she kept her from getting proper care/checkups, which can be HIGHLY DANGEROUS (obviously).

If she's not just bullsh*ting us like she always does (let's hope that she is...) then it's a miracle that Venus actually survived her childhood. Sadly, there are a lot of cases like this, where the parent is anti-doctor and anti-medicine, and their child ends up dying from a completely preventable illness

Posted

Venus did not disable comments, I just checked.

she did at the time based on the picture I uploaded. I wouldn't be surprised if her latest comments are about her being secretly pregnant even though she said she wasn't.

Posted

she did at the time based on the picture I uploaded. I wouldn't be surprised if her latest comments are about her being secretly pregnant even though she said she wasn't.

I don’t see anything in either picture you posted indicating comments were disabled. They were not disabled when I checked and people have been commenting steadily all day.

Posted

I don’t see anything in either picture you posted indicating comments were disabled. They were not disabled when I checked and people have been commenting steadily all day.

She disabled the comments during the first few minutes when she made the 'edit'.

And as for the pictures, I'd advise you to compare them again. One of them doesn't have the 'load comment' and comments from users.