• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Margaret Palermo

4149 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel kinda stupid asking this but I'm kind of new to the drama surrounding Margaret. Anybody know that when Venus called her abusive she meant physically? I know Margaret has denied it furiously but sometimes when people are emotionally abusive they don't even notice. I think that, if anything, that she's put Venus in very uncomfortable situations and maybe emotionally abused Venus.

Posted

I feel kinda stupid asking this but I'm kind of new to the drama surrounding Margaret. Anybody know that when Venus called her abusive she meant physically? I know Margaret has denied it furiously but sometimes when people are emotionally abusive they don't even notice. I think that, if anything, that she's put Venus in very uncomfortable situations and maybe emotionally abused Venus.

Posted

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Why did she remove almost every video from the channel?

Edited by gucci mane

Posted

Yeah, right? What happened? The only videos that are left are about Venus (well, except Paranormal Activity and her ASMR video). 

Posted (edited)

Maybe she wants to give potential new viewer a bad impression about venus. When she had all her new videos up, new viewers probably never got the attention to watch her old videos about venus.

I'm still surprised that after about 1.5 years, she still wants to ruin venus. What a fucking low-life.

Edited by flipflap

Posted

Maybe they could be considered "working" in another country if she made any money on them, so she's put them on hidden because of issues.
Otherwise, no freakin' clue.

Posted

Maybe they could be considered "working" in another country if she made any money on them, so she's put them on hidden because of issues.
Otherwise, no freakin' clue.

But she still has videos on her channel. And as far as I know she's got a real job in Korea too...

Posted (edited)

"Maybe?" No "maybe" about it, anyone who followed the drama on instagram from Feb. 2016 on can plainly see how she abused Venus emotionally. She spewed it all over the internet, even posted nude selfies to call MORE attention to her attacks and smear campaigns.

And that public abuse is probably just the tip of the iceberg; god knows what went on behind the scenes all those years before Venus (finally) left.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy