• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Margaret Palermo

3936 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not back but I did notice that there is a little confusion about vcat7's post and I saw it before the mod edited it. 

The exact same post was put on this thread and in the venus angelic videos thread. The first thing that was deleted was a link to a youtube video and basically somebody created a youtube account where they made an exact copy of the v-kid's biased Venus Angelic video. Well, to be fair I only got as far as "Disclaimer..." so at least the first 2 seconds were the exact same 2 seconds from his video and I think it was the same duration as his video. That account only had this video when I looked at it and I don't recall seeing anything else that would identify anyone. Then the second part that the mod deleted was all the v-kid's social media links. This exact text (including the exact presentation of his social media links) is copy pasted from his Venus Angelic video description box (like So Pink said). 

Either someone is trying to stir up a fuss on a dead topic (even the v-kid isn't trying to make any more money off of Venus) or somebody was stealing the v-kid's video to try and monetize a few dollars out of it (it takes a few minutes to download and setup a youtube account and as long as you don't get caught too early you might be able to make a little cash by stealing other people's videos). 

There is nothing new here. If you go back a few months on these threads you will find all the discussion about that biased and incorrect video.

Margarete? It looks like she is now editing on a computer instead of her cellphone and I bet that its a Macbook. So she's got some money now. Also, I have a tingly sensation telling me that she is or has very recently been on the US west coast.

Time for me to leave and, as I said, I'm not back.

Posted (edited)

Either someone is trying to stir up a fuss on a dead topic or somebody was stealing the v-kid's video to try and monetize a few dollars out of it (even the v-kid isn't still trying to make more money off of Venus) it takes a few minutes to download and setup a youtube account and as long as you don't get caught too early you might be able to make a little cash by stealing other people's videos). 

There is nothing new here. If you go back a few months on these threads you will find all the discussion about that biased and incorrect video.

Margarete? It looks like she is now editing on a computer instead of her cellphone and I bet that its a Macbook. So she's got some money now. Also, I have a tingly sensation telling me that she is or has very recently been on the US west coast.

1) Of course he's still trying to get views and make money off of Venus. He's been desperately flailing about for views and $$ for months, and still is to this day. What do you think this is about?

2) "Margarete" has had a laptop for months, as shown in multiple IG pics. There is no "new money."

3) If your "tingly feeling" is from grandpa Ferenc's (quickly deleted) instagram post the other day of the daffodil superimposed on a map of Oregon and captioned with a sad-face smiley, I saw it too. I very much doubt it means that the psycho was there. Ferenc has a history of posting meaningless nonsense like this.

Why is the OP doing this? Just trying to get a brownie point?

My guess is to promote responses that would be able to be cropped to fit the story of this being a hate forum. 

The poor cuck is desperately trying to stir up view$ for his pathetic video(s)

Edited by So Pink

Posted

i dun understand why Margaret's ownership is still "justifiable" at this point. In my opinion the ownership of the YouTube channel is less important than the toxic relationship Venus and her mother had. 

Posted

It is more of a legal blur that people can leach onto. I see the main issue as a toxic relationship that Margret was the adult and caretaker in. I agree @Rima, I think it is far less important weather or not she had a claim to the account (for a time*) and more so important what the relationship was as a guardian to a child (who was making money). Even still it seems she is maintaining(or trying to) a distant yet volatile relationship with her. And with the way she goes about it(naked pics, trying to leak negative info, flat out lying in at least some cases) makes me sick to my stomach at this grown woman.

Posted (edited)

Could the V-person be the guy who posted "Never Gonna Give You Up" a thousand times in the video thread a few weeks back? That guy had Vexxed in the username. There was also another post around that time in the 3d party videos which sounded like Vexxed (something about us admitting we're cyberbullying Vexxed)? Either Vexxed is bored (again), or someone is trying to pretend he's him. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.:alpacaheadshake:

Edited by Strawberry Milk

Posted

I got you boo :hoplz:

Screenshot_2016-12-20-08-23-40.png

How horrible to talk about a daughter with those terms. I did a lot of things that were not accepted in my culture (but are not bad) and my mother never spoke about me like that even though she was very angry at me. 

Btw I know this picture is old but (and I skipped a few pages) but does this mean Venus gives money to her mother?- Or is it referring to her always going to Japan to beg for money? 

I don't understand how Margo doesn't want Venus to react badly at her presence, mostly after she was the ONLY ONE that posted harmful things in social media about her own daughter. Venus did not, not once, and that just shows a lot imo.

Posted

Also, I have a tingly sensation telling me that she is or has very recently been on the US west coast.

Uhm, wut. You say something like this and then you leave?

Posted

Uhm, wut. You say something like this and then you leave?

LOL

This guy knows nothing.

Posted (edited)

Could the V-person be the guy who posted "Never Gonna Give You Up" a thousand times in the video thread a few weeks back? That guy had Vexxed in the username. There was also another post around that time in the 3d party videos which sounded like Vexxed (something about us admitting we're cyberbullying Vexxed)? Either Vexxed is bored (again), or someone is trying to pretend he's him. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.:alpacaheadshake:

Spoilering 'cause off topic.

I was wondering if that was vexxed as well, but for some reason I don't think it was. Maybe because he seems too inept to me? (Not that it's particularly difficult to do.)

I wonder if he's a South Park fan? The last season of South Park had a running story about internet trolls, and the big cyber troll attack at the end involved the Prime Minister of Denmark trolling a room full of internet trolls by playing the music video on a loop. So, if vexxed is a fan of South Park it could be very possible that it was him. 

Also spoilering because off topic: @So Pink

Why so salty? You are always saying nasty things about that poster. Get over it, people that you don't like will post on the site. No need to be condescending and rude every single time they post something. 

Edited by Spooky Moon
quoting problems.

Posted (edited)

Marge has been trying to DM other Youtubers on instagram, probably to con them into helping her spread lies about her daughter. One of them commented about it in her YT comments. 

I'm  convinced she's on some kind of campaign to run her kid off Youtube with smear campaigns and triggering successive waves of trolls and cyberbullying in her comment sections. This woman is sick and truly EVIL.

the comment:

IMG_0034.thumb.JPG.62aadf7684c3641c8946d

Edited by So Pink

Posted

I'm not back but I did notice that there is a little confusion about vcat7's post and I saw it before the mod edited it. 

The exact same post was put on this thread and in the venus angelic videos thread. The first thing that was deleted was a link to a youtube video and basically somebody created a youtube account where they made an exact copy of the v-kid's biased Venus Angelic video. Well, to be fair I only got as far as "Disclaimer..." so at least the first 2 seconds were the exact same 2 seconds from his video and I think it was the same duration as his video. That account only had this video when I looked at it and I don't recall seeing anything else that would identify anyone. Then the second part that the mod deleted was all the v-kid's social media links. This exact text (including the exact presentation of his social media links) is copy pasted from his Venus Angelic video description box (like So Pink said). 

Either someone is trying to stir up a fuss on a dead topic (even the v-kid isn't trying to make any more money off of Venus) or somebody was stealing the v-kid's video to try and monetize a few dollars out of it (it takes a few minutes to download and setup a youtube account and as long as you don't get caught too early you might be able to make a little cash by stealing other people's videos). 

Lol so Margo upgraded? That's interesting.

So is somebody pretending to be vexxed?

(also, pls come back, I always found your posts in the Venus thread quite informative)

Posted

Margarete? It looks like she is now editing on a computer instead of her cellphone and I bet that its a Macbook. So she's got some money now. 

Didnt Venus always claim that when she moved out she left a desktop pc at home in korea? maybe margo just got access to her stored items back. idk. 

Posted (edited)

Didnt Venus always claim that when she moved out she left a desktop pc at home in korea? maybe margo just got access to her stored items back. idk. 

Margaret has had a laptop for months, as I said earlier. It's in several of her IG posts dating back to last spring/summer. This is nothing new.

IMG_0060.thumb.JPG.2bca4bfeffc62d6c62232  <<-- laptop

Edited by So Pink

Posted

So nobody is gonna talk about Margo's latest weird ass breakdown video? xD or did I miss something? lol

Posted (edited)

So nobody is gonna talk about Margo's latest weird ass breakdown video? xD or did I miss something? lol

Yeah seriously what WAS that..... And the makeup smearing all over her face, ew dude. Here's the video https://youtu.be/93emNDK3yzg

I feel like with certain mannerisms, she's trying to act like Venus. Like at 8:04 and 8:12 when she clenches her fists up by her face like an animu girl (i dunno how to explain that really). Venus is doing that gesture all the time in her videos, feels like Marg is making fun of her subtlety. Idk. 

This video obviously wasn't serious, but I don't know why this woman does stuff like this to herself. She's digging herself deeper into a hole that makes her look freaking psychotic. Feels like an attempt to make it seem that these comments don't bother her, when in reality if they really didn't she wouldn't "read them everyday" or have made a 10 minute video dedicated to them.

Edited by AnarchyStocking
added some thangs, can't get link to post right :[