• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Margaret Palermo

6276 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh it's most likely the airbnb in Korea from a while back. It was during that time where her first tourist visa in Japan run out (you can only stay 3 months in a row, 6 months total per year) and it was a bit quite for a few days and people speculated where Margo was.
After posting some pictures of that airbnb people quickly found out where it is in Korea and soon later she confirmed being in Korea. Must have been around May or so.
Every time she left a country she was quite for a little bit (only a few days though) before it was clear where she went. So I'm quite certain that she is in Europe but of course there is no proof to where she is or isn't. As long as she will just upload old pictures we can not know where she currently is staying.

Posted (edited)

I thought the pink place was that airbnb she stayed in Korea months ago, right at the start of the venoos drama - https://www.instagram.com/p/BFD1ogtgGEE/?taken-by=margaretpalermo&hl=en

It's actually the same photo she used in that collage in May, so yes, Korea!

Edit: Also wanna point out that this time she added the hashtag #throwback.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-28 um 18.00.48.png

Edited by Qualle

Posted

Margo posted a pic in insta and then pulled it down after I wrote

"you look really angry in this pic lol"

I didn't take the screenshot, anybody has it?

Posted

Margo posted a pic in insta and then pulled it down after I wrote

"you look really angry in this pic lol"

I didn't take the screenshot, anybody has it?

lolcow got it 

1477686737674-1.png

Posted

Can't help but think this is how Venus would've ended up if she hadn't gotten away from Marg.

Posted

lolcow got it 

1477686737674-1.png

Grown-ass woman quoting ariana grande xD

Posted

Grown-ass woman quoting ariana grande

At what age is quoting Ariana Grande appropriate?

I hear this kind of thing a lot. Someone on instagram even said 'too old for memes'.

Posted

How can an old hag look "girly"?

Also, are you sure that with "feminime", she didn't actually mean "famine"? Because at the rate that this woman burns money I wouldn't be surprised.

Posted (edited)

"At what age is quoting Ariana Grande appropriate?

I hear this kind of thing a lot. Someone on instagram even said 'too old for memes'."

Experience has taught me that if I ever decide to ask myself that question then I am already too old for it.

Edited by InterestingLegalQuestions

Posted

At what age is quoting Ariana Grande appropriate?

I hear this kind of thing a lot. Someone on instagram even said 'too old for memes'.

I see where you're coming from and if she wanted to live a 'cutesie girly life' she could but she should finance it herself
I could care less what people think is appropriate for them as long as they don't hurt someone with that lifestyle its fine.

Posted (edited)

OT but to be honest I don't even count that as a quote. If it does count as one, it's a cruddy quote. It's just like something any girl would say while chatting with a friend.

Sorry, it just bugs me that Margo went for that when there are so many meaningful quotes out there, but I guess other things about her should bug me more. 

Edited by Ragdollcookie

Posted

lolcow got it 

1477686737674-1.png

Dont know if that red thing under her eyes is blush oooooor the redness that appears when you're drunk af :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Dont know if that red thing under her eyes is blush oooooor the redness that appears when you're drunk af :alpacaconfused:

Ssh don't tell her.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Wadanohara