• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Margaret Palermo

6411 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It was just over my budget for the day, but it wasn't the money, it was how over-priced the item was and the fact the money was going to her mother, not her.

I don't mind spending it if it's for a positive outcome or something someone might appreciate. I spent the morning with a personal shopper, I had already spent a lot more than that. But I hate paying for something that is overpriced. A Valentino dress? Money well spent, in my mind. Maybe it's just because I like quality fashion a lot... But I'm sure that it was at least a 300% markup on that bunny.

However - although it was a pain for me, if someone else appreciates it in the end, it's all good.

*Sorry, I'm new and tried to quote someone. This isn't just some rambling statement*

Edited by PeachPie

Posted

I know you guys have good intentions, but you're sponsoring Margo in what could possibly be her last attempts to stalk/reach for Venus while she's still in Japan :/ don't finance the psycho..

Posted

I know you guys have good intentions, but you're sponsoring Margo in what could possibly be her last attempts to stalk/reach for Venus while she's still in Japan :/ don't finance the psycho..

Yes I agree, it's a lovely gesture but I think Margo's perception of what the toy means to Venus is completely different from the reality of it, I would have asked Venus first if it means anything to her - and also Margot is due back in Hungary in the 18th unless she finds some way of supporting herself in Japan, we shouldn't be sending her money to prolong her stay in Japan. 

Posted

this rabbit is not a childhood toy of venus with a lots of memories. didnt she buy it when she was in south korea? im not sure but i remember that i read smth about it here. :Alpacaconfused:

dont make margo stay longer in japan with buying her (used) stuff! :stoplz:

Posted

Thanks for enlightening me, I don't really want to further discuss my plans IF Margo is reading this. But please understand that I've taken note of what you have said, it will influence whatever I decide to do.

Posted

Well, PeachPie already paid for the bunny, Margo got the money. Now it's either just for the buyer to keep or try to send to Venus. Nothing that happens after this point in time can really benefit Margo in any way. Giving it back to Venus won't harm her, if she doesn't want it she'll just get rid of it...

Posted

This is true, and I kind of think it's better for it to be out of Margo's hands since I imagine the fact that she is trying to profit off (imagined or otherwise) sentimental items is at very least irritating for Venus, if not actually painful. 

Posted

Just to bring a little humor to the topic of the bunny saga. It is a devious plan! Muhahaha.

Once you receive the bunny it turnes out to be covered in germs, including e.coli bacteria, from Margo cuddling up with the bunny. Making it a health Hazard. Now you can sue Margo for compensation! Margo ends up having to pay thousands of dollaaahs, she goes bankrupt and ends up being forced to flee Japan!

I am quite the evilmind. :hurrplz:

Posted

Better yet; She's planted a camera in it KNOWING someone will return the bunny to Venus. She now has vigilance.

(might x-ray it... I freaked myself out)

Posted (edited)

I imagine it looking something like this.. it's totally not obviously there!    Or she could have a tracker in it.. Using GPS to track it down...

monkey_framed_1024x1024.jpg

Edited by Spoopy
Something went wrong with the image

Posted (edited)

2016-09-13_19.09.42.thumb.png.6828a3583d

i think it's the same guy. although he looks slightly different, he has those little moles around the mouth area. 

by the way, someone on kiwi has a considerably interesting idea on how margoat made it back to japan from london for anyone thats interested

Edited by Nao_h

Posted

i think it's the same guy. although he looks slightly different, he has those little moles around the mouth area. 

by the way, someone on kiwi has a considerably interesting idea on how margoat made it back to japan from london for anyone thats interested

SOmeone thought he was manaki yikes

Posted

Theoretically, let's say that there is a tracker or camera in the bunnies. Can it be used as evidence in a court of law to bring the Margabeast to JUSTICE?

Posted

Theoretically, let's say that there is a tracker or camera in the bunnies. Can it be used as evidence in a court of law to bring the Margabeast to JUSTICE?

For GPS trackers, It's illegal to do this in many countries if you don't own the object you are tracking (which you wouldn't after a sale of said object). You'd have to prove though that it was not you who added the tracker (difficult). So I think it would be kind of an uphill battle, but it could be done. 

So the idea here is that the bunny has a tracker in it, and that whoever buys it gives it to Venus so at least her residence can be tracked? That's pretty clever, I wonder if the battery life on the tracker would last until it got to Venus. Also with the ones I've seen they have to be tracked with a smartphone that is relatively nearby. Other smartphones can track it for you if they have the app, but not many would.

A camera would be much more difficult, as it is bulkier and video requires a lot of bandwidth/battery. Concealing it would not be easy.

This is all rather silly of course, Margaret already knows where Venus is. She isn't interested.

Also by 'justice' do you mean for the above? If not you'll have to be more specific about what it is you believe she is guilty of. 

Posted

I know it's supporting Margo financially, but at the end of the day it is just 99 Dollars which will last her a day or two. I still think it is a nice gesture even if Venus doesn't care about the bunny. 

Better yet; She's planted a camera in it KNOWING someone will return the bunny to Venus. She now has vigilance.

(might x-ray it... I freaked myself out)

That is a super creeepy thought. I would check it too, just to be sure. But I doubt she would go that far. 

TBH, at first I thouhgt it was Manaki and Venus was trolling Margo by putting the same Hashtags. But Manaki looks totally different, it was just the first glance xD