Margaret Palermo

5783 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Virgo I'm not 100% certain if she's been here lately.

Margaret bought prettyuglylittleliar.com, so she definitely knows about this website.

Edited by PumpkinPie

Posted (edited)

1466023165628.jpeg

Margo,I either love you because you make my day insteresting and take pretty photos or I just down right dislike you with a passion of a thousand suns. Pretty sure you're describing yourself. 

Also got the pic from lolcow just saying-

Edited by DoctorX
Added stuff

Posted

@Virgo I'm not 100% certain if she's been here lately.

Margaret bought prettyuglylittleliar.com, so she definitely knows about this website.

Wow! I did not know that! Thanks for the info!

@DoctorX She is making a fool of herself with those comments. But Margo never gets boring. I guess her unstable personality makes for variety in terms of her always managing to make us laugh about something she did.

Posted

@Dzana

Just a little more that she added after the ones you posted:

• margaretpalermo@xxxxxxxxx No she is not human and doesn't have feelings like most people. She is a danger.

She's not human? I've read some really awful things lately from Margaret, and it's very clear to me that she is lacking in empathy for her daughter and maybe for people in general, but this is a disgusting comment to make when someone is sick in the hospital. I don't know why I'm shocked by her recent outbursts, because she is always angry at Venus, but this is a new low for her, imo. Venus is in the hospital and Margaret is the victim. I know it's typical behavior for her, but damn.. Her daughter isn't human? What is she, a doll or something? 

As a mother myself, to read this is hugely illustrative of the mental abuse Venus must have suffered at the hands of that woman. 

Posted (edited)

As a mother myself, to read this is hugely illustrative of the mental abuse Venus must have suffered at the hands of that woman. 

All abusers are disgusting and sickening people, but it especially is sickening when they abuse children! Can you imagine the way she treated Venus when she was 11 or 12?

Edited by Virgo

Posted

I feel like instagram should be stepping in at this point because this is continuing the cycle of abuse. Margo is feeding off the attention from fans and detractors alike, using those who attack her as validation for continuing to harass Venus. I would be surprised if Venus's hospitalisation is anything other than stress, she has had an extremely disordered and manipulated upbringing and I hope at some point she feels well enough to seek legal action against Margo. 

Also Margo is not a mother, and never has been. Her actions have never been maternal, they are purely selfish. She doesn't deserve to be called a mother. 

Posted

I'm pretty sure Instagram would've done something already since I'm pretty sure many people perhaps have made reports,I could be wrong though. 

Honestly,I kind of want FUPA to get on Venus's case in regards to her YouTube channel cause if she gets the chance to gain full acess of what and having Margo be unable in taking it down,it could be a nice blow to her ego 

Posted

I'm pretty sure Instagram would've done something already since I'm pretty sure many people perhaps have made reports,I could be wrong though. 

Honestly,I kind of want FUPA to get on Venus's case in regards to her YouTube channel cause if she gets the chance to gain full acess of what and having Margo be unable in taking it down,it could be a nice blow to her ego 

Forgive my ignorance, but what is FUPA? 

Posted

fupa is like a trust fund for youtubers facing legal issues regarding copyright.

it was started by phildefranco to help h3h3 after they  were sued by some random guy they made a video abou

Posted

What @prettyinpunk said ^^

image.thumb.png.55a18f23fadb99c8d771f66aimage.thumb.png.aa3bd8c8acd2f36e1fece757

Could Margo be having a change of heart-?

Is she finally yearning for her daughter?

is her motherly side still fighting an awful battle with her edgier crazy side-?

could this be actually a sign of "tough love" from Margo that she brings up old posts from Venoos just to show Venoos how much she used to love her and that Margo wants to bring that back-?

Find out more on Internet: A doll's true puppeteer,a mother who takes all :megusta:

but in all seriousness,I wonder why she's doing this :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

It's funny, because she's using photos from over two years ago...

Posted (edited)

She kept posting more and I can't help but think Margaret is having a fit of sorts-?

her captions seem odd to me :notimp:

EDIT: I'm beginning to worry about Margo-

image.thumb.png.6ce39640501710239e07a6c3

Edited by DoctorX
Added something since didn't want to post multiple replies

Posted (edited)

No...nobody cares...in fact I bet if your hand snaps nobody would care Margo, but I'm sure nothing will ever Ever EVER happen to you, look at how independent you are flying back and forth to other countries while being bullied :D, it almost like you didn't need Venus's money or Venus at all.

Edited by Cherrydoe

Posted

She kept posting more and I can't help but think Margaret is having a fit of sorts-?

her captions seem odd to me :notimp:

EDIT: I'm beginning to worry about Margo-

image.thumb.png.6ce39640501710239e07a6c3

I'm pretty sure that Venus doesn't have insurance yet in Japan either... If Manaki made her, maybe, but she doesn't seem to be in the position to worry about insurances. Maybe she's insured over Manaki...?

Anyway, obviously no one will worry about you if you don't talk about it. People aren't mind readers, especially not online.

Posted

Fuck,  and we thought she crossed the line before... I honestly didn't expect Margo to get THIS crazy and cold hearted. Aparently I underestimated her. I hope she doesn't get worse, but now I'm afraid she will. 

After seeing her newer posts, I have more respect for Venus. Even after so much mental and physical abuse, she still remained SO optimistic and put on such a happy face for everyone throughout the years. She's stronger than I thought, and I'm beginning to have a small amount of admiration for her. 

I wonder how much longer this will go on for. Its been what, 5-6 months of this shit? I wish there was something we could do, but Margo just keeps feeding and feeding off of this like a parasite.