• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Margaret Palermo

6419 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Margo, I think you mistakenly typed an extra zero at the end of your IQ score. :derp:

Posted

I glanced at that and saw "attested" and thought it said "arrested" :douge:

Posted

Off topic but I was exploring her instagram and found this...

Screenshot_2016-05-13-20-51-26.png

Wow over 150? So almost as high as Steven Hawking's? Yeeaahhh..... And a member of Mensa? That's why she never posted going to one of their meet ups that they have all over Europe (and probably Asia as well).

Posted

Wow over 150? So almost as high as Steven Hawking's? Yeeaahhh..... And a member of Mensa? That's why she never posted going to one of their meet ups that they have all over Europe (and probably Asia as well).

Having an high IQ doesn't really mean much if you don't use it for good, Margo... 

Posted

She must be screaming and throwing objects around her house now that Venus got her channel back. :haiplz:

Posted

No! She's "LIVING HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST" and going out and showing that she's waaay more fun than Venus! Didn't you see all the videos she put up of the people playing the piano?! SHE IS CLEARLY AND VENUS IS MAKING STUPID MODELS AND STAYING AT HOME WITH HER HUSBAND!1!1!1!!!!!

Also, Margo.. you're literally the only one that thinks of yourself in any perverted way. I saw that ice cream and thought "that is so pretty and adorable". Not "LOL OH MAH GOD PENIS ICE CREAM BE ASHAMED".

Posted

Off topic but I was exploring her instagram and found this...

Screenshot_2016-05-13-20-51-26.png

too bad it wasnt something bigger to cover up her ugly face. next time 

Posted

I betcha part of the reason Venus was "Home Schooled" was so she could keep up that 2 videos a week production schedule. It's kind of sad that Margo didn't plan for any kind of life of her own after Venus grew up. I wonder if she's been living off the money in that bank account she wouldn't give Venus the PIN number to. I saw some video on You Tube that tells you how much money popular You Tube channels make. It said Venus's channel made $76,000 USD in 2015. Not enough to make you rich, but I'd take it. :hmm:  No wonder Margo's freaking out.

A bit late but, actually I think it's even sadder that Margo didn't plan any further future for Venus. As far as we know Venus never finished school, did Margo expect Venus to make videos and money with that forever...? Like come on, everyone knows how fast the internet changes. If I had a child I would take care that it gets proper education to ensure that they're having a backup plan for when they don't wanna/can't be making videos anymore.

Posted

It would have been a good idea that Margaret encouraged Venus to have a back up plan.

Posted

A bit late but, actually I think it's even sadder that Margo didn't plan any further future for Venus. As far as we know Venus never finished school, did Margo expect Venus to make videos and money with that forever...? Like come on, everyone knows how fast the internet changes. If I had a child I would take care that it gets proper education to ensure that they're having a backup plan for when they don't wanna/can't be making videos anymore.

But she did plan a future for Venus... She planned to sell her off to the highest bidder. Luckily, Venus wasn't having any of that.

Posted

But she did plan a future for Venus... She planned to sell her off to the highest bidder. Luckily, Venus wasn't having any of that.

Oh right, I forgot that marrying rich is actually a real future plan for some people :alpacawink:

Posted

She's definitely not a member of Mensa.The member list is on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mensans 

Guess who's not on there... 

Posted (edited)

She's definitely not a member of Mensa.The member list is on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mensans 

Guess who's not on there... 

That is not a complete list though. Mensa has over 120 000 members. ;o
Margo is not in Mensa, I find that highly unlikely. I also don't think that she has such an high IQ.

Edited by Stargazer

Posted

If I had a dime everytime I've heard someone claim to be a member of Mensa I'd be rich enough to buy myself a membership. Funny enough, said people also tend to have a nasty personality in my experience so maybe there is a secret branch in Mensa for people with attitude problems.

Posted

Maybe the psychopath-gene that apparently runs in Margo's family (according to Margo) turned into a genius-gene for her?:Alpacashocked:
I mean she literally can't lie. :alpacafedup: