• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilangelnita / crybabynita

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://instagram.com/lilangelnita

Nita is 19 years old girl from Finland who have about 21K followers on Instagram. She used to be one of these basic "daddy's girl/melanie martinez" instagram girls like Yungelita who post pics of half naked. She deleted most of these photos but what you once put on internet, it's always there (on one of her posts she talk about how people irl laugh at her on streets etc but I guess it's because of those half naked attention seeking pics she have mostly deleted??). I feel like she is trying to turn into instagram "baddie" now, i get those basic baddie vibes on her latest posts. What do you guys think? Have you seen her on ig? 

I think she is pretty and i love her wigs (suit her well, i wish i had courage to wear wigs too :alpacalove:). I also liked her older cute outfit pics she posted without revealing stuff. Her new style seems quite basic. Makes me wonder is she trying to change because people irl are being mean? 🤔

IMG_3840.PNG

IMG_3841.PNG

IMG_3842.PNG

IMG_3844.PNG

IMG_3845.PNG

IMG_3851.PNG

IMG_3852.PNG

IMG_3853.PNG

IMG_3854.PNG

Edited by Shaymin

Posted

One thing that really bugs me is the eyebrows

Posted

I don't think she looks that good in the wigs :o but props for trying! 

Posted

I think she's cute in the relatable kinda way if that makes sense lol. I actually used to follow her because I thought her pink aesthetic was nice but then I saw the scars and it turned me off a bit :( it's good to present issues and not hide them but seeing fresh cut scars all over her arms in every other picture is triggering (I know the word is overused but I generally feel this way lol I have a light stomach when it comes to self mutilation/gore :alpacadone:) I had to unfollow when she started posting more and more. I hope she gets better though or at least is getting help.

Posted

I think she's cute in the relatable kinda way if that makes sense lol. I actually used to follow her because I thought her pink aesthetic was nice but then I saw the scars and it turned me off a bit :( it's good to present issues and not hide them but seeing fresh cut scars all over her arms in every other picture is triggering (I know the word is overused but I generally feel this way lol I have a light stomach when it comes to self mutilation/gore :alpacadone:) I had to unfollow when she started posting more and more. I hope she gets better though or at least is getting help.

I think it's good that she openly talk about her struggles but I agree the pictures are a bit too much. I also struggle with mental health issues and it's nice to see others being open about similar stuff, makes me feel less "weird". I unfollowed her for the too revealing stuff and cutting pics aswell :alpacaworry2: . Cutting pics were triggering for me as well. Let's hope she is feeling better now, at least she seems a bit happier but who knows, It's always hard to know anything about people through social media (reason why i am always scared to start topic here on this forum haha).

Posted

Rakas.. get yourself a new wig and two new eyebrows :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Got curious bc her surname doesn't sound Finnish at all - she's half Greek - and stumbled upon her ask.fm. She's had quite petty arguments with anons. One of the arguments was about anon(s?) calling her drinking problem (whaaat??) bs.

+ relationship drama
+ friendship drama

I've never heard of this girl before but seems like she's pretty messy. I'm too lazy to start translating the Finnish shitstorms but she doesn't seem like such a sweet and nice person by them. Here's some of the English comments:

annoying.thumb.png.1d02556b2c6aebd93b082

vanya.thumb.jpg.3ebf9fe628a15c6a9a2d99a3

Vanya is/was her bestfriend and the legal drinking age in Finland is 18, in case you were wondering.

Lots of "stfu you don't know anything!!!111" replies. Ugh.

melanie.thumb.jpg.eaeed7f5d8c58b24bce96c

Sure...

Edited by roska

Posted

wow she looks messy. and her wigs look super fake. idk just everything about her rubs me the wrong way

also her liking melanie is the reason i'm going to stay far away from her. melanie basically sexualizes children and that's so wrong

Posted

Did anyone remember when she had giveaway with her picture on a shirt?? I remember it and I was like calm down girl, you are not Beyonce. :harharplz: I tried to look for any pics of that post but no luck. She probably deleted those with her other posts! 

Posted (edited)

Did anyone remember when she had giveaway with her picture on a shirt?? I remember it and I was like calm down girl, you are not Beyonce. :harharplz: I tried to look for any pics of that post but no luck. She probably deleted those with her other posts! 

finland.thumb.jpg.23b977852d8227050a43f3

I wonder if it was this one. Though I'm not one to decide whether it's was ok to give whatever to someone who also lives in Finland but... it is a bit awkward to do so. Esp when she's not so fucking famous in Finland, most of her followers are probably foreigners.

The "fame" seems to have gone to her head:

queen.thumb.jpg.98a8ed469784d7c6b9b423fe

^ I mean, I assume she's referred to herself as "internet queen" + acted cocky by this. But I can't really prove it bc I don't care enough to actually go and find her saying this.

EDIT: Ok, according to another user she had a shirt that said "internet queen".

mom.thumb.jpg.c57f3c337b4a2b8fabb3e4771d

^ I just can't stand people who share all their (and their family's/friend's etc...) problems to the whole world via social media and then go "MIND UR OWN FCKING BUSINESS, U DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!1111 FCK U!!!1" when someone dares to say something about it.

Edited by roska
added correction to my false assumption...

Posted

finland.thumb.jpg.23b977852d8227050a43f3

I wonder if it was this one. Though I'm not one to decide whether it's was ok to give whatever to someone who also lives in Finland but... it is a bit awkward to do so. Esp when she's not so fucking famous in Finland, most of her followers are probably foreigners.

The "fame" seems to have gone to her head:

queen.thumb.jpg.98a8ed469784d7c6b9b423fe

^ I mean, I assume she's referred to herself as "internet queen" + acted cocky by this. But I can't really prove it bc I don't care enough to actually go and find her saying this.

mom.thumb.jpg.c57f3c337b4a2b8fabb3e4771d

^ I just can't stand people who share all their (and their family's/friend's etc...) problems to the whole world via social media and then go "MIND UR OWN FCKING BUSINESS, U DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!1111 FCK U!!!1" when someone dares to say something about it.

I agree, it's strange to me how people open up about everything on social media these days ;and then get angry when people comment about it). 

Also when you mentioned fame getting into her head I noticed same when I followed her for a while. She often said stuff like "why people dont like my pics anymore, am i not intresting anymore?" :alpacabored:  - she is literally just like 100000 of other girls on instagram. 

Posted

I follow her because I'm grateful how she doesn't photoshop her body to hell and back. Even so I have a different aesthetic, I definitely appreciate how she doesn't filter her life to be perfect. 

She talks about her mental issues a lot, but I kind of like it? To me it's relatable. 

She once said how she appreciates her followers, but that in real life people often make fun of her appearance. From what I saw and read she got bullied a lot in the past. But she seems to be in a better place now, she's in a relationship rn in case you didn't know. 

Some of her Outfit combos rub me the wrong way tho. I get her aesthetic, but some OOTDs seem a bit tasteless to me. I like her current stuff actually more than her older :)

Posted

I follow her because I'm grateful how she doesn't photoshop her body to hell and back. Even so I have a different aesthetic, I definitely appreciate how she doesn't filter her life to be perfect. 

She talks about her mental issues a lot, but I kind of like it? To me it's relatable. 

She once said how she appreciates her followers, but that in real life people often make fun of her appearance. From what I saw and read she got bullied a lot in the past. But she seems to be in a better place now, she's in a relationship rn in case you didn't know. 

Some of her Outfit combos rub me the wrong way tho. I get her aesthetic, but some OOTDs seem a bit tasteless to me. I like her current stuff actually more than her older :)

Oh she is dating? That's nice, maybe that has helped her to feel better lately (: (well to me she seems doing better than some while ago!). I liked some of her colorful pastel outfits that werent too tasteless. Here is picture of one of the outfits that i tought was cute :alpacacrush: (tho i dont really like those shoes that much).

IMG_4061.JPG

Posted

Weird to say this but; I also appreciate her not trying to make her life seem perfect + not shopping her pics. And I admire her confidence to wear clothes like this in public; Finland can be a bit conservative with clothes and 90% of teenagers are assholes so it must have been hard at times.

tumblr_o7nbgwFwVV1vnfxzqo1_500.thumb.jpg

But.

She's just been so rude and childish on her ask.fm that I can't really like her.

Posted

While reading the description of this thread I was kinda hyped up and then was like "oh...." when I scrolled down and saw the pics